Monday, March 21, 2011

She was "shiny" I have thought before.




Rhonda always seemed weird to me, after I thought about her for a more than a few minutes and on reflection I think about how I would rarely use that description for any woman and especially a woman and coworker I once thought of as attractive. She was one of two women that I would later, although these specific thoughts have become very vague since 2006, as someone I perceived as "shiny." There was something "shiny" about her that I cannot fully articulate.

I don't know if the comparison would stand up if those two were placed side by side, because I never really gave it serious consideration, but in the case of a look-alike for Natasha Henstridge, or accurately described as the opposite, as in a stand-in for Rhonda, they are good looking women and in my memory they share a lot of similar features in appearance.

Unlike the logic of Tom Devey and his resemblance to the Israeli Air Force pilot Ilan Ramon, who was murdered by Bill Gates and George Bush the agent of Al Qaeda-Al Qaida, I don't know why Rhonda Halffman would be there to stand-in for Natasha Henstridge. The logical explanation is that Natasha Henstridge is supposed to look similar to Rhonda Halffman and because Rhonda Halffman was working with me when I was conducting official surveillance of the racketeering organization Microsoft where Microsoft represents a clear and present danger to the national security of the United States of America.

Every individual manager and lawyer and executive of Microsoft and Corbis will be confined to United States of America federal prison. Every one. There will be no exceptions. Most will never leave alive from United States of America federal prison.