Monday, March 28, 2011

Time travelers




The thought has occurred to me also again today that there are other time travelers lurking around here somewhere. They are the time travelers that follow after I become the first time traveler. They are sort like time traveling tourists. The same will apply when I use advance technology to visit the planet Mars. I will not be the second person to walk on Mars but, because I will use technology so advanced to what Tom Reagan used in 1976, then I will be the first tourist to the planet Mars.

I have struggled for a few minutes to even bring myself to write the note about the possible other time travelers. Something happened today and I thought later about how a person delayed me and that delay seems to have affected an major observation and then followed by a minor observation. The reason might be because other time travelers are around and are up to something. So that means they already know what I write here and they knew about it even earlier today and even though I have just now in these past few minutes sit here and typed this straight out of my mind.

I don't now recall why I thought this next reference was important for this note. I wanted to reference the dialog for the ending of the episode but that kind of gives away the work of this episode and of which is available online for people to watch.

I also don't plan to make any aircraft flights in the near or distant future. If anything this is about 1994.

I don't plan to shoot out any windows anywhere. I am not running for any kind of election.

I wanted to reference it because I had the sense that someone was deliberately trying to delay me today and that delay was associated with a weather observation that I made later. That must have been because the minor observation I made had to be made while I was standing at that specific location, for reasons I do not describe here.

There is also the fact that the time travel technology is under my personal control. Not at this moment, but when the pre-programmed time arrives then I have complete control over whether I use that technology and the technology is one hundred percent functional when I use it. There is no possibility of failure.

Personally, I think there is some evil force present on this planet that has been here well before humans developed and that evil force is pissed off because some of us are being allowed to escape the planet, which is ironic because that evil force doesn't want any of us here, in fact.










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi1293352985

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Outer Limits" - IMDb.com

"Decompression"

30 June 2000

Episode 13 Season 6


Pilot: Ladies and gentlemen, we are making our final approach into Columbia Metro airport. Please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts. We should be on the ground in approximately six minutes.

The Stranger: When the plane crash-lands short of the runway you will be killed. Your legacy will be destroyed.

Senator Wyndom Brody: Michael, I - I think we need to rethink some of this.

The Stranger: If you are going to save yourself you must act now!