Friday, March 18, 2011

X-ray computed tomography




I take this DVD collection back with me when I time travel to the past day of 3 March 2003.

You and I both know what these means from 1986. I wrote about it before but I did not comprehend at the time specifically what I now know in my mind and beyond what might seem obvious from reading this report. Even in the context of my artificial memory of the life of Kerry Burgess from 1987 and 1988 I would believe that there is something that really happened in 1986 that cannot be proved in a conventional sense. I have thought several times about you and your life with those mechanicals and I have wondered if that is something that I witness and experience still in my future but I do not think so. I think that was the real Kerry Burgess. Perhaps I live today, in the context of 1986, as a result of that experience and that is consistent with other thoughts I have had but yet inconsistent and that feels right too.

I take information in this DVD collection with me from the future to the past and I have also been instructed that humans are not capable, even when they time travel, as I am capable of doing, of causing a paradox.

That means the natural order of the universe is ordered such that the information I bring with me from the future cannot cause a paradox. Thus, the information was ordered by a higher form than human.

These people are being crucified because they are evil. They are instruments of God.

As for this information, we are both, you and I, separate from the evil and you and I both know now that any information you give to the United States Central Intelligence Agency is the same as giving classified information of the United States to the Soviet Union. The US CIA at senior leadership level has been one hundred per cent corrupted by foreign power.














http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-207.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X07 - HOME (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 26-AUG-05


Galactica - Biocylon Holding Cell

==============================================

Baltar: This is a depressing place. Part of me is glad poor Sharon never made it in here. (He sees a naked #6 sitting on a chair in the room) You decided to brighten up the place a little, did you?

#6: Our child will be born here. In this room. You're not listening.

Baltar: Oh, you noticed? [Scoffs] No, I've had enough. Do you seriously expect me to listen to you while you sit around stark naked, prattle on about this mythical baby of ours?

#6: Mythical?

Baltar: Yes, mythical. It-- do you have any notion of how ridiculous you've become? The whole turn of our conversation completely shot to pieces. I'm the father of a baby who will be born to me, uh, from my fantasy woman who I see solely in my head. My fantasy woman, by the way, who stopped being my fantasy. You're not my fantasy anymore. No, sadly, no. You're nothing more than a common tease.

#6: I never said I would bear the child.

Baltar: Oh, wonderful. More doubletalk, more mind games. All right then, who's it going to be? Who's going to bear our secret love child? It's not starbuck is it?

#6: Careful, Gaius, you're in dangerous territory now.

Baltar: Then I guess I'm really scared. So what's it gonna be this week? What is it? Don't tell me, I'll guess. Um... the ship's gonna blow up! No, damn, damn. Done that one. Done that one. So it's gotta be someone else. Somebo--me! Yes, of course, me! I'm gonna explode! Good! God is gonna make me spontaneously combust in a great big ball of flame, and then the whole crew of Galactica can celebrate on ambrosia. Get really drunk.

#6 now appears clothed in a sweat suit and hair in a pont tail.

#6: [Laughs] Okay. Enough. I can't do this anymore. You're right. Game's over. You win.

Baltar: Win? Ah, um... what did I win?

#6: You don't get it? [Chuckles] Come on, gaius. Wake up and smell the psychosis already.

Baltar: I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.

#6: Okay, look. There is no cylon chip implanted in your brain. I'm not real. You're not really getting secret messages from the Cylons. You're just crazy.

Baltar: Very funny. Hysterical. Do you, um, do you write your own material?

#6: You don't believe me, do you?

Baltar: No, I don't.

#6: [Laughter] That's great. I love it.

Baltar: Is it? Good. I've had enough of this. All right? So can we just stop playing this stupid game?

#6: Oh, I'm sorry.But it's the truth. There is no chip.

Baltar: If there is no chip, then who... or what... are you, exactly?

#6: I'm you. I'm your subconscious frakking with your mind. Okay. Check it out. You helped the cylons commit genocide against your own people, and your fragile little mind couldn't handle it. So poof, I appear and start telling you how special you are. How god has chosen you. Yeah... right.

Baltar: Well, I don't know what game you're playing anymore. But I don't like playing these stupid games. So, uh, now you've had your fun.

#6: Why don't you get yourself checked out, hmm? Go down to sick bay and get a brain scan. That would settle it, wouldn't it? Go ahead. I dare you.