Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Apollo 13 (1995)




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/A/Apollo_13_CD3.html

Apollo 13

Blanch, these nice, young men are gonna watch the television with you.
This is Neil Armstrong, and this is Buzz Aldrin.
Nice to meet you.
- Hi. - Are you boys in the space program too?
Okay, Jack, give me a read-back on that last procedure.
Uh, stand by, Ken.
Ken, I'm having trouble reading my own writing.
I guess I was a little more tired than I thought.
Uh, don't worry, Jack. I'll talk you through it.
Okay, find the main bus breakers on panel 11.
Yeah, main bus breakers.
- Got it. - Close main bus B.
Ken, there's an awful lot of condensation on these panels.
What's the word on these things shorting out?
Uh, we'll just take that one at a time, Jack.
It's like tryin' to drive a toaster through a car wash.