Friday, March 18, 2011

Instruments scattered about




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 30, 2006


After they released me from the VA last year, I stumbled around in that senior citizens home, trying to find something to do, the very first magazine I picked up to read was a National Geographic edition from 1981 that described STS-1.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Cut_(album)

The Final Cut (album)

The Final Cut

Studio album by Pink Floyd

Released 21 March 1983

The Final Cut is the tenth studio album by English progressive rock group Pink Floyd.


Track listing

Side one

"The Post War Dream"
"Your Possible Pasts"
"One of the Few"
"The Hero's Return"
"The Gunner's Dream"
"Paranoid Eyes"

Side two

"Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert"
"The Fletcher Memorial Home"
"Southampton Dock"
"The Final Cut"
"Not Now John"
"Two Suns in the Sunset"










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/thefinalcut.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"The Final Cut"

through the fish eyed lens of tear stained eyes
i can barely define the shape of this moment in time
and far from flying high in clear blue skies
i'm spiralling down to the hole in the ground where i hide
if you negotiate the minefield in the drive
and beat the dogs and cheat the cold electronic eyes
and if you make it past the shotgun in the hall
dial the combination. open the priesthole
and if i'm in i'll tell you what's behind the wall
there's a kid who had a big hallucination
making love to girls in magazines
he wonders if you're sleeping with your new found faith
could anybody love him
or is it just a crazy dream
and if i show you my dark side
will you still hold me tonight
and if i open my heart to you
and show you my weak side
what would you do
would you sell your story to rolling stone
would you take the children away
and leave me alone
and smile in reassurance
as you whisper down the phone
would you send me packing
or would you take me home
thought i oughta bare my naked feelings
thought i oughta tear the curtain down
i held the blade in trembling hands
prepared to make it but just then the phone rang
i never had the nerve to make the final cut










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:20 PM Friday, March 04, 2011


None of that has actually happened to me yet, in terms of my personal life. In terms of absolute days to my personal life, those events happen in the future but those events are in the past of the order of the natural universe.

I have thought several times about buying new clothes, such as the Docker's brand slacks that were in that clothes locker I wrote about recently with the combination code '5206' but I also think of how when I time travel to the past, on a day in the future relative to this present day, she is going to make me get undressed and my clothing is going to subjected to scientific examination and I will not get it back until just before I time travel away on 9 May 2003. I am given clothing to wear during my transportation to Bellevue Washington and then means to buy additional clothing for the duration of my stay.

I often think that when I time travel away on 9 May 2003, I time travel to a day that is in the near past to this day, so once again I exist as two different people. I think my other self is sitting around here somewhere close by and my other self is going to show up here on the day that I time travel back to the past day of 3 March 2003 and the reason is that my other self is simply going to move back in here and resume the life I live here now.

I believe that is why I know certain details but that knowledge is not fully clear to me and that could be because of the time traveling instincts I have written of and I might be confused by the awareness of my other self who exists in my natural time world.

I am absolutely convinced that in my natural time self of 2003 I was aware that my time traveler self was present in Bellevue Washington. I had no conscious awareness though at the time specifically of why I had that awareness.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 March 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:45 AM Monday, February 28, 2011


In that dream where I used the code '5206' to open the combination lock to my storage locker that was similar to a clothes locker in a gym, I opened the door to the locker and I was looking at the contents. That dream was a few hours ago and many of the details surrounding that scene in the dream are now too vague to recall but I do recall that I unlocked the door to my locker and I was looking at the contents and all that was in there, along with a vague sense after waking up from the dream that items were missing, was several pairs of pants. I am certain that during that part of the dream I was wondering what I was going to do because I had no shirts to wear. I wonder about this now because of how that detail about the combination code seems to point to a specific date and that is curious because of what I was writing in my private journal back in the time of that specific date.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 February 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-208.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X08 - FINAL CUT

Original Airdate (SciFi): 09-SEP-05


Baltar: Don't know. I'm the Vice President. She's supposed to be interviewing me, isn't she?

#6: Well, of course she should. Your title alone commands respect.

Baltar: Of course it does. It's a rare commodity around here. I mean, I'm the Vice President. I'm not gonna beg, I'll tell you that much.

Baltar walks back around Biers and the camera, tyring and failing to look inconspicuous

#6: Now, Gaius, you may have to beg. You'll do whatever is necessary to protect our child. Politics may not be your strong suit. But it serves us in the moment. Trust me. This one can help us.

Baltar continues aimlessly walking around trying to get Bier's attention.

Biers: Mr. Vice President?

Baltar: Hello.

Biers: Hi, D'Anna Biers, Fleet News Service.

Baltar: Oh, you're the reporter. That's right. Commander Adama said a news service might be joining us. Um... I suppose you're-- well, very busy doing a lot of interviews, I would imagine.

Biers: Well, uh, I would love to speak to you. If you've got a second, we can do it now.

Baltar: No, no. I'm afraid not. I am, um, very busy. Really, really busy at the moment, snowed under. But if you get in touch with one of my aides, there might be a small window tomorrow. I'm not promising anything, obviously. But I might be able to, uh, give you an interview then if--if--if--if that's what you would like. Uh, good. Good, good. Well, you just, um, carry on.

Biers: What a strange little man.

Dualla: Mm-hmm.

Interview

=====================================

Biers: Captain Adama, I hardly recognized you with your clothes on.

Apollo: Look, I'm sure you thought it was, uh, clever, busting into the pilots duty locker. But the area's off-limits for a reason. It's the one place where my people can unwind and be themselves.

Biers: You seem to think that your pilots deserve special consideration.

Apollo: Actually, I do. Like everyone else, my pilots have lost their families, and their friends, everyone they ever cared about. But on top of that, they're asked to put their lives on the line every single day for a fleet that seems more interested in what they do wrong than in what they do right.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-208.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X08 - FINAL CUT

Original Airdate (SciFi): 09-SEP-05


Raptor

=====================================

Adama: Racetrack. Where did you get these?

Racetrack: Oh, sorry, sir, they were left over from a civilian run. I've been meaning to throw them out.

Adama: No. No, no. Put 'em in a safe place. Hold onto 'em.

Racetrack: Yes, sir.

Adama: You're filming this?

Biers: We've been rolling since Colonial one. President did say total access.

Adama: You'll have that. But you start shooting anything that compromises the safety of this ship, then it'll be cut.