Friday, March 18, 2011

Did somebody say "Fire!"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: June 18, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/18/09 7:16 AM
I was walking around in some small grocery stores looking to buy food to eat but I did not and I think that was mostly because I did not trust them. There was something other details from before those last few minutes or seconds of that dream just before I awoke in the past 15 minutes or so but I do not remember those earlier details. I saw the front door as I pushed it open to leave and I was walking out through a parking lot in some place I do not recognize and I saw in my hand the Rayban Wayfarers that I had just taken off after I got outside and I was thinking about how I had those on while I was inside and there were some other thoughts along that line about wearing the sunglasses and about how well I could see anything I was looking at. So I was walking through the parking lot and I saw that I had car keys and one of those car keys reminds me of the ignition key for that Jeep Wrangler I used to have but I was actually driving that 1967 blue Chevrolet pickup with the white cab. I am vaguely aware that I had been driving around somewhere before those scenes in the grocery store but I can't remember enough to articulate. I saw my foot as I was stepping over to get into the pickup and I had to step through some muddy ground that was between the edge of the parking lot and where my pickup was actually parked and I saw my foot as I stepped into the mud and I don't really remember anything after that except for the notion that I was getting into the pickup which I don't actually remember because the dream seems to end there. In that sequence with the sunglasses and the keys and stepping over to the pickup, the so-called Narrator seemed to me making comments to me but I cannot now recall anything specific other than the details I dreamed about. I think that the comments of the Narrator are actually the reason I visualize the details I see in my dreams but I also hear spoken words by the Narrator that do not actually consistent of mental images. Also, I probably just assume that I can hear the Narrator as I am dreaming but I really don't understand how that works in my sleeping mind.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/18/09 7:49 AM
Hurry up and wait.

Hurry up and wait.

Hurry up and wait.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2009 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Florida_Flight_90

Air Florida Flight 90


A few survivors were rescued from the icy river by civilians and professionals; President Ronald Reagan commended these acts during his State of the Union speech a few days later.


At approximately 4:20 p.m. EST, Eagle 1, a United States Park Police Bell 206L-1 Long Ranger helicopter, N2PP, based at the "Eagles Nest" at Anacostia Park in Washington, D.C. and manned by pilot Donald W. Usher and paramedic Melvin E. (Gene) Windsor arrived and began attempting to assist the survivors to shore. At great risk to themselves, the crew worked close to the river surface, at one time coming so close to the ice-clogged river that the helicopter's skids went beneath the surface of the water.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Night of the Comet (1984)


Mel: I want you to take this flashlight and walk the house.

Samantha: But Mel, they throw things at me!

Mel: I don't want those weirdos ripping up the seats.

Samantha: Have you ever been hit with Dots? Milk Duds? Those things hurt you know.

Mel: Take flashlight. Walk house. Now!










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=35638

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 5788—National Former Prisoners of War Recognition Day, 1988

April 1st, 1988

It is truly fitting that America observe April 9 in recognition of our former prisoners of war; that date is the 46th anniversary of the day in 1942 when U.S. forces holding out on the Bataan Peninsula in the Philippines were captured. Later, as prisoners of war, these gallant Americans were subjected to the infamous Bataan Death March and to other inhumane treatment that killed thousands of them before they could be liberated. In every conflict, brutality has invariably been meted out to American prisoners of war; on April 9 and every day, we must remember with solemn pride and gratitude that valor and tenacity have ever been our prisoners' response.

That is clear from the words of then-Captain Jeremiah Denton, USN, when he and other U.S. prisoners of war were freed in 1973 after years of captivity in North Vietnam. "We are honored to have had the opportunity to serve our country under these difficult circumstances," Captain Denton said. Implacable and incredible courage, endurance, faith, and patriotism were behind those words—eloquent and immortal testimony to the spirit of America's Armed Forces in the Vietnam War and throughout our history.

The term "difficult circumstances" referred to nothing less than physical and mental torture, starvation, disease, separation from loved ones, and deprivation of medical treatment—an ordeal that for some, in every conflict, did not end until death. To their brave families we offer solace and salute. To our former prisoners of war who endured so much, we say that with your example and with God's help we will seek to meet the standards of devotion you have set; we will never forget your service or your sacrifice.


RONALD REAGAN










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:31 AM Monday, March 22, 2010


Bright Lights, Big City (1988)





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000247330000&sid=31007&sn=KONGDT&st=201003212330&cn=106

excite

Bright Lights, Big City (1988)

106 KONGDT: Sunday, March 21 11:30 PM

1988, R, **, 01:50, Color, English, United States,

Dumped by his wife (Phoebe Cates) and aided by his buddy (Kiefer Sutherland), a young Manhattan writer (Michael J. Fox) goes on an alcohol/cocaine binge.

Cast: Michael J. Fox, Kiefer Sutherland, Phoebe Cates, Swoosie Kurtz, Frances Sternhagen, Tracy Pollan, John Houseman, Charlie Schlatter, Jason Robards, Dianne Wiest, William Hickey, Kelly Lynch Director(s): James Bridges


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 March 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/18/09 6:10 PM


What I wanted to write about when I started this note to myself is that I was thinking again about the timing of that dream where I saw myself taking off my sunglasses and I thought of a profound aspect to that in terms of that film I have refered to several times "Bright Lights Big City" and specifically the timing of that dream in relation to observations I made a few hours before I went to sleep after those observations.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/timbuk_3/futures_so_bright_i_gotta_wear_shades.html


Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

Timbuk 3

I study nuclear science
I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

I've got a job waiting for my graduation
Fifty thou a year -- buys a lot of beer
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

Well I'm heavenly blessed and worldly wise
I'm a peeping-tom techie with x-ray eyes
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

I study nuclear science
I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Audrey White: We don't know that the condition is progressive.

Oscar: I think we've established that, Audrey. Partial protection seems to result in a slowing of the overall effect, but progression is steady in any case. Drying of the body fluids -

Audrey White: Oh, get to the point, Oscar.

Oscar: The transition stage -










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Samantha: I got a call. It came in on the hotline.

Hector: Hello. Hello.

Samantha: It went dead.

Regina: Did they say they were okay?

Samantha: I don't know. They said they were in the desert.

Regina: The desert? What desert was it?

Samantha: I don't know.

Hector: Think!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Night of the Comet (1984)

Release Date: 16 November 1984 (USA)

Plot Outline: A comet wipes out most of life on Earth, leaving two Valley Girls to fight the evil types who survive.


Robert Beltran ... Hector
Catherine Mary Stewart ... Regina
Kelli Maroney ... Samantha










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Samantha: See? This is the problem with these things. Daddy would have gotten us Uzi's.

Regina: The car didn't know the difference.










http://www.skyhawk.org/5e/g154970/html/155033e.htm

Aircraft: A-4F Skyhawk

Custodian: Blue Angels

BuNo: 155033

modex: #1

Location: air-to-air

Date: 18 July 1981

Description: Blue Angels Skyhawk diamond formation with the gear and hooks down, BuNo 155033 is #1.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dillinger

John Dillinger

John Herbert Dillinger, Jr. (June 22, 1903 – July 22, 1934) was an American gangster and bank-robber in the Depression-era United States. He was charged with the murder of an East Chicago police officer, but never convicted. During his bank heists, a dozen victims—prison officers, police, federal agents, gangsters and civilians—were killed. His gang robbed two dozen banks and four police stations. Dillinger escaped from jail twice.

In 1933-34, among criminals like Lester Gillis (Baby Face Nelson), Pretty Boy Floyd, and Bonnie and Clyde, Dillinger was the most notorious of all. Media reports were spiced with exaggerated accounts of his bravado and daring. The public demanded federal action and J. Edgar Hoover developed a more sophisticated Federal Bureau of Investigation as a weapon against organized crime.

After evading police in four states for almost a year, Dillinger was wounded and returned to his father's home to recover. He returned to Chicago in July 1934 and met his end at the hands of police and federal agents who were informed of his whereabouts by Ana Cumpanas. On July 22, the police and Division of Investigation closed in on the Biograph Theater. Federal agents, led by Melvin Purvis, moved to arrest him as he left the theater. He pulled a weapon and attempted to flee but was shot three times and killed.










http://www.cswap.com/1976/Rocky/cap/en/25fps/a/01_51

Rocky


1:51:13
You've had the privilege
of witnessing

1:51:16
the greatest exhibition
of guts and stamina

1:51:19
in the history of the ring.

1:51:27
We have a split decision...

1:51:36
Apollo Creed!

1:51:41
There won't be a rematch.










http://www.cswap.com/1976/Rocky/cap/en/25fps/a/01_49

Rocky


1:49:24
You stop this fight,
I'll kill you.

1:49:27
- I'm going.
- If you wanna go, go!

1:49:50
They look like
they've been in a war.

1:50:01
The champion really tagged him.

1:50:04
Apollo clearly protecting
his right side, his ribs.

1:50:14
Look at the blood coming out.
He's spitting up blood now.










From 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) To 6/23/2010 ( Bill Gates the cowardly violent criminal again contracted a criminal to murder me this day ) is 370 days

370 = 185 + 185

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/4/1959 ( premiere US film "The Blue Angel" ) is 185 days



From 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels" ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 17797 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/24/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Battlestar Galactica: Razor" ) is 17797 days



From 1/21/1953 ( Paul Gardner Allen the cowardly violent criminal and the Seattle EMP owner and the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America and USA allies ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 20602 days

20602 = 10301 + 10310

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/17/1987 ( as Tom Reagan the United States Navy officer I survived the Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Iraq-Communist scheduled terrorist attack on my location onboard the United States Navy warship USS Stark FFG 31 while it transported me away from Africa for intensive care medical hospitalization while many other United States Navy sailors did not survive the Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush attack ) is 10301 days



From 1/21/1953 ( Paul Gardner Allen the cowardly violent criminal and the Seattle EMP owner and the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America and USA allies ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 20602 days

20602 = 10301 + 10301

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/28/1991 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the United States Navy USS Asheville SSN 758 commissioned into United States Navy active service ) is 10301 days



From 9/28/1991 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the United States Navy USS Asheville SSN 758 commissioned into United States Navy active service ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 6473 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/21/1976 ( premiere US film "Rocky" ) is 6473 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 5994 days

5994 = 2997 + 2997

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 1/16/1974 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "The World at War"::"Red Star: The Soviet Union - 1941-1943" ) is 2997 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 5994 days

5994 = 2997 + 2997

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 1/16/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "Cannon"::"Duel in the Desert" ) is 2997 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 5994 days

5994 = 2997 + 2997

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 1/16/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "Scream of the Wolf" ) is 2997 days



From 3/13/1981 ( premiere US film "The Howling" ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 10324 days

10324 = 5162 + 5162

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/21/1979 ( premiere US film "The Electric Horseman" ) is 5162 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only plane crash survivor and Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal that caused the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 5470 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/22/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Little Orphan Airplane" ) is 5470 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and Kerry Burgess the active duty reservist and US Navy Fire Controlman First Class Petty Officer SW who were both serving the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 6695 days

6695 = 3347 + 3348

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/2/1968 ( premiere US film "The Odd Couple" ) is 3347 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/2/1968 ( premiere US film "The Odd Couple" ) is 3348 days



From 7/16/1945 ( the United States Trinity atomic bomb test ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 23348 days

23348 = 11674 + 11674

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and Kerry Burgess the active duty reservist and US Navy Fire Controlman First Class Petty Officer SW who were both serving the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 11674 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 2232 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/13/1971 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Z Cars"::"The Horse Dealer - Part 1" ) is 2232 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 2232 days

2232 = 1116 + 1116

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 3/23/1962 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Person or Persons Unknown" ) is 1116 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 2299 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/19/1965 ( Andrew Lauer ) is 2299 days



From 11/18/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 4595 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 4595 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 10548 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 9/19/1994 ( premiere US TV series "ER"::series premiere episode "24 Hours" ) is 10548 days



From 5/15/1998 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Deep Impact" ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 4052 days

4052 = 2026 + 2026

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 5/21/1971 ( premiere US film "Escape from the Planet of the Apes" ) is 2026 days



From 5/21/1971 ( premiere US film "Escape from the Planet of the Apes" ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 13908 days

13908 = 6954 + 6954

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" ) is 6954 days



From 11/19/1953 ( Robert Beltran ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 20300 days

20300 = 10150 + 10150

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/16/1986 ( premiere US TV series episode "Moonlighting"::"It's a Wonderful Job" ) is 10150 days



From 1/13/1982 ( the Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC with many fatalities ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 10018 days

10018 = 5009 + 5009

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is 5009 days



From 1/13/1982 ( the rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the US Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 10018 days

10018 = 5009 + 5009

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is 5009 days



From 11/20/1992 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the International War Criminal and the cowardly violent criminal to destroy Her Majesty's Windsor Castle London England ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 6054 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I was the primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) is 6054 days



From 4/22/1959 ( Catherine Mary Stewart ) To 6/18/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Public Enemies" ) is 18320 days

18320 = 9160 + 9160

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/1/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "Flight 90: Disaster on the Potomac" ) is 9160 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152836/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Public Enemies (2009)

Country Date

USA 18 June 2009 (Chicago, Illinois) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1152836

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Public Enemies (2009)


Johnny Depp ... John Dillinger


Christian Bale ... Melvin Purvis


This is the story of the last few years of the notorious bank robber John Dillinger. He loved what he did and could imagine little else that would make him happier. Living openly in 1930s Chicago, he had the run of the city with little fear of reprisals from the authorities. It's there that he meets Billie Frechette with whom he falls deeply in love. In parallel we meet Melvin Purvis, the FBI agent who would eventually track Dillinger down. The FBI was is in its early days and Director J. Edgar Hoover was keen to promote the clean cut image that so dominated the organization through his lifetime. Purvis realizes that if he is going to get Dillinger, he will have to use street tactics and imports appropriate men with police training. Dillinger is eventually betrayed by an acquaintance who tells the authorities just where to find him on a given night.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067065/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)


Chairman of the President's Committee of Inquiry: [testing Lewis's assertion that the apes can speak] What is your name?

Dr. Zira: Zira.

Chairman of the President's Committee of Inquiry: One might as well be talking to a parrot.

Dr. Zira: A parrot?

Chairman of the President's Committee of Inquiry: What did I tell you? Mechanical mimicry. Unique in an ape, vocally, without a doubt, but... does the other one talk?

Cornelius: Only when she lets me










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087272

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Flight 90: Disaster on the Potomac (1984) (TV)

Release Date: 1 April 1984 (USA)

Plot Summary: Flight 90: Disaster on the Potomac is a true story based on the crash of Air Florida flight 90 on January 13, 1982 in Washington D.C.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Enemies_(2009_film)

Public Enemies (2009 film)

Public Enemies is a 2009 American crime drama film directed by Michael Mann and written by Mann, Ronan Bennett and Ann Biderman. It is an adaptation of Bryan Burrough's non-fiction book Public Enemies: America's Greatest Crime Wave and the Birth of the FBI, 1933–34. Set during the Great Depression, the film chronicles the final years of the notorious bank robber John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) as he is pursued by Bureau of Investigation agent Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Batman Begins (2005)


Henri Ducard: When you lived among the criminals, did you start to pity them?

Bruce Wayne: The first time I stole so that I wouldn't starve, yes. I lost many assumptions about the simple nature of right and wrong. And when I traveled, I learned the fear before a crime and the thrill of success. But I never became one of them.










http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B0DE2DA103EF93BA25756C0A961948260&scp=1&sq=uss+stark&st=nyt

IRAQI MISSILE HITS U.S. NAVY FRIGATE IN PERSIAN GULF

By JOHN H. CUSHMAN JR., SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES

Published: May 18, 1987

LEAD: A United States Navy frigate in the Persian Gulf was struck Sunday by a missile fired from an Iraqi warplane, causing serious damage and many casualties, the Reagan Administration said.



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1987_463776

HOUSTON CHRONICLE ARCHIVES

Paper: HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Date: TUE 05/19/1987


Ship's death toll rises to 37/Planes demonstrating `hostile intent' will be fired upon, U.S. says

Houston Chronicle News Services

WASHINGTON - The Pentagon today raised to 37 the number of U.S. sailors killed by Iraqi missile attack Sunday night on a Navy frigate in the Persian Gulf.

Pentagon officials also said that 21 other men of the ship's crew were injured in the inexplicable attack launched by an Iraqi Mirage jet.

Some of the injured have been treated aboard ship and returned to duty fighting fires and operating the heavily damaged warship, the USS Stark, as it struggled toward port, officials added. Two men were flown to a U.S. military hospital in West Germany for treatment of severe burns and other injuries.


U.S. officials said the Iraqi attack seemed to be inadvertent. But White House spokesman Marlin Fitzwater said that from now on any Iraqi or Iranian aircraft "flying in a pattern which indicates hostile intent will be fired upon, unless they provide adequate notification of their intentions."


There were many unanswered questions about why the Stark did not defend itself against the Exocet, which first was used by Argentina to destroy a British destroyer in the war over the Falkland Islands, a war Britain eventually won. The Stark was equipped with a highly sophisticated anti-missile defense that is supposed to be able to shoot down an Exocet.

Pentagon officials said that the Stark knew it was being tracked by the two Iraqi planes and that it knew of the launching of a missile at least one minute before impact.

The Stark apparently failed to take any defensive or retaliatory action, even after it spotted Iraqi warplanes on its radar and detected the missile. Apparently one sea-skimming missile hit the frigate on the port side of the bow, just below the vessel's nerve center, its Combat Information Center.

Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger said today that it is impossible to prejudge why the ship's captain, Cmdr. Glenn R. Brindel, 43, of Pittsburgh, did not respond to the attack. The captain has been too busy saving his ship to confer with his superiors in Washington, Pentagon officials said.

The Pentagon said 24 of the victims had been identified. Thirteen more are missing and presumed dead, said Cmdr. Robert Prucha, a Pentagon spokesman who announced that the toll had been revised from 28.

Prucha could not say whether the missing were lost overboard or still in the wreckage. "It could be a little bit of both," he said. "We don't have any information right now."

The Stark was under tow today to the Persian Gulf emirate of Bahrain, 85 miles southwest of the site of the attack, the Pentagon said. Firemen continued to battle stubborn fires around a 10-to-15-foot hole in its port side.

"The inside of the Stark got so hot that the aluminum melted," said one salvage executive, speaking from Bahrain on condition of anonymity. "During the (initial) fire it was like the inside of a boiler" with temperatures reaching 1,832 degrees, he said.

"It has been extremely hazardous to tow the Stark, and she cannot move under her own power," another executive said. "The alloy of the stricken section is very hot and keeps reigniting fire. The crew keep dealing with rebursts and the ship meanwhile comes to a standstill."










http://www.cswap.com/2005/Batman_Begins/cap/en/2_Parts/a/01_05

Batman Begins


1:05:50
MAN:
Mr. Wayne.

1:05:55
Nice car.

1:05:57
You should see my other one.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Princeton_(CG-59)

USS Princeton (CG-59)

USS Princeton (CG-59) is a Ticonderoga-class guided missile cruiser serving in the United States Navy. Armed with naval guns and anti-air, anti-surface, and anti-submarine missiles, plus other weapons, she is equipped for surface-to-air, surface-to-surface, and anti-submarine warfare. She also is the home of two Seahawk LAMPS III helicopters. This warship is named for the Revolutionary War victories over the British by George Washington in and around the town of Princeton, New Jersey.


On the morning of 18 February 1991, during Operation Desert Storm, Princeton was patrolling an operating area 28 nautical miles (52 km) off Failaka Island in the Persian Gulf, on the west side of the decoy U.S. Marine and naval invasion forces afloat. Two Italian-made MN103 Manta bottom-mounted influence mines detonated, one just under the port rudder and the other just forward of the starboard bow, most likely a sympathetic detonation caused by the first explosion. The blasts cracked the superstructure, buckled three lines in the hull, jammed the port rudder, flooded the #3 switchboard room through chilled water pipe cracks, and damaged the starboard propeller shaft.










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/SSN758.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

USS ASHEVILLE (SSN 758)
SUBMARINE (NUCLEAR-POWERED)

Class: SSN 688
Fleet: Pacific
Status: Active, in commission
Homeport: SAN DIEGO, CA
Force: Battle Force

Award Date: 11/26/1984
Keel Date: 01/09/1987
Launch Date: 02/24/1990
Commission Date: 09/28/1991










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0075148/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Rocky (1976)


Rocky: I can't do it.

Adrian: What?

Rocky: I can't beat him.

Adrian: Apollo?

Rocky: Yeah. I been out there walkin' around, thinkin'. I mean, who am I kiddin'? I ain't even in the guy's league.

Adrian: What are we gonna do?

Rocky: I don't know.

Adrian: You worked so hard.

Rocky: Yeah, that don't matter. 'Cause I was nobody before.

Adrian: Don't say that.

Rocky: Ah come on, Adrian, it's true. I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129879/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"The World at War"

Red Star: The Soviet Union - 1941-1943 (1974)

Country Date

UK 16 January 1974



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129879

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The World at War"

Red Star: The Soviet Union - 1941-1943 (1974)

Original Air Date: 16 January 1974 (Season 1, Episode 11)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0535987/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Cannon"

Duel in the Desert (1974)

Country Date

USA 16 January 1974



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0535987

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Cannon"

Duel in the Desert (1974)

Original Air Date: 16 January 1974 (Season 3, Episode 17)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114367/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Screamers (1995)


Hendricksson: What are we doing? What in God's name are we doing Chuck?

Chuck Elbarak: We don't know if it’s true about Green, I mean we just saw...

Hendricksson: We saw bullshit is what we saw. You know as well as I do they can send us anything they want. Hell, they can make a goddamn hologram out of a dog and pony show.

Chuck Elbarak: That kid doesn't know policy, he’s a grunt...

Hendricksson: Get your head outta the lilacs man.





http://www.cswap.com/1996/Screamers/cap/en/25fps/a/00_19

Screamers


:19:23
- They're not civilians.
- No, a troop transport. All ours.

:19:27
- How bad is it?
- No survivors.

:19:30
- Then what the hell is that?
- Get me out of here, man!

:19:35
We're going to cut you out of here.
Just hang on.

:19:39


:19:40
""Sirius 6B Transportation.""
We've got no transportation service!

:19:47
- What the hell is that?
- You've got to look at this.

:19:52


:19:55
- Look at this.
- And this. It's a bomb factory.





http://www.cswap.com/1996/Screamers/cap/en/25fps/a/00_35

Screamers


:35:15
Are they machines? Are they alive?
I don't understand . . .

:35:19
I don't have the answers, Jefferson.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067065/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)


Dr. Otto Hasslein: Negative, negative, negative!

E-1: Don't worry. We'll catch them, sooner or later.

Dr. Otto Hasslein: That's what I'm worried about. Later. Later we'll do something about pollution. Later we'll do something about the population explosion. Later we'll do something about the nuclear war. We think we've got all the time in the world, but how much time has the world got? Somebody has to begin to care.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_the_Planet_of_the_Apes

Escape from the Planet of the Apes


Release date(s) May 21, 1971


Escape from the Planet of the Apes is a 1971 science fiction film starring Roddy McDowall, Kim Hunter, and Bradford Dillman. It is the second sequel to the Planet of the Apes movie of 1968, the first sequel being Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970).


The preceding film, Beneath the Planet of the Apes, ends with a nuclear weapon's destruction of the apes' future Earth itself and everything on it.

Escape from the Planet of the Apes begins by establishing that three apes (Cornelius, Zira, and Dr. Milo, played respectively by Roddy McDowall, Kim Hunter, and Sal Mineo) escaped the Earth's destruction. They have implausibly managed this by salvaging and repairing the astronaut Taylor's spaceship (which sank in the first movie) and piloting it through the shock wave of Earth's destruction, sending the ship through a time warp back to 1973










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0075148/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Rocky (1976)


[after Rocky finishes pounding on the raw meat]

Paulie: You do that to Apollo Creed, they'll put us in jail for murder.










http://www.tv.com/the-twilight-zone/person-or-persons-unknown/episode/12677/trivia.html

tv.com

The Twilight Zone

Season 3, Episode 27

Person or Persons Unknown

Air Date

March 23, 1962

Quotes


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: Cameo of a man who has just lost his most valuable possession. He doesn't know about the loss yet. In fact, he doesn't even know about the possession. Because, like most people, David Gurney has never really thought through the matter of his identity. But, he's going to be thinking about it a great deal from now on, because that is what he's lost. And his search for it is going to take him into the darkest corners of the Twilight Zone.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702063

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Six Million Dollar Man (TV series 1974–1978)

Little Orphan Airplane (#1.5)


Lee Majors ... Col. Steve Austin


Col. Steve Austin is dispatched to Africa to find and rescue U.S. pilot Josh Perkins who recently made a crash landing there and carries a valuable roll of film.


Release Date: 22 February 1974 (USA)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702063/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

Little Orphan Airplane (1974)


Sister Annett: Are you the colonel Austin who walked on the moon?

Col. Steve Austin: That's right.

Sister Annett: [to Sister Terese] Get my camera!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Dark Knight (2008)


Lucius Fox: [On the plan to capture Lau] Now I must say compared to your usual requests, jumping out of an airplane is pretty straightforward.

Bruce Wayne: And what about getting back into the plane?

Lucius Fox: I'd recommend a good travel agent.

Bruce Wayne: Without it landing.

Lucius Fox: Now that's more like it, Mr. Wayne. The CIA had a program back in the 60s for getting their people out of hotspots called Skyhook. We could look into that.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 12, 2008

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/12/08 8:30 AM
I just woke up from a dream where I seemed to be soldier and I was being transported by helicopter to a battle. That battle seemed to be the opening invasion. And I was not in the helicopter but underneath the helicopter and attached to a rope not unlike cargo being transported by the helicopter. I cannot visualize all the other soldiers that were being transported with me but I am left with the sense that we were a small group. Off the top of my head, I would say we were less than 20 in number. I can vaguely visualize a cliff that was in the area we took off from but the clearest detail is when I was in the air and suspended from the rope and we seem to have traveled a short distance from that cliff and were over the surf of an ocean beach and then we seemed to be turning inland. Something happened though at some point and my rope broke and then I was on the ground. I knew the basis direction we were traveling and I started walking in that direction. At some point in the dream though, I think I got turned around and lost my direction and I was not certain where I was going. There is also something about a river that lingers in my mind as I write all this but I am not certain where that fits in as I think it have it out of sequence. As I was traveling along on foot, I can visualize that I seemed to have the equipment, such as the rifle, of a World War 2 soldier from the United States. At some point, I reached an urban area and I can visualize myself crouched in the median of a highway as I was watching traffic pass by. I did not seem to be concealed though. I saw some of the military of the country I was in and I was trying to communicate with them. The details are confusing about whether I eventually got transport from them to the location I was supposed to be for the invasion, that I guess was some other country. Then the setting changed.

I seemed to be at some kind of large shopping mall and I am thinking that mall was in the distance as I was in that median of the highway and I am not certain why the setting seemed to change. At some point though, the setting difintely changed and I seemed to be walking around in the Pentagon. Something was wrong though and the building had no electricity. There was a lot of people around and something seemed familiar about it all as I walked around through various rooms and buildings where other people remained congregated. I guess the reason for all the people as they were in the dream is that the power had just shut off and they were going about their business as best as possible while waiting for it to return. I am left with the vague that the power was not going to return but I am not certain if I knew that during the dream. Then I was walking around again and I can visualize hallways and walls and doors and then something about a water faucet that I left running and that was streaming down the middle of a passageway. At some point, I turned around and walked back to that water faucet to turn it off and I noticed along the way that the water had evaporated for the most part and I was wondering if the stream had changed direction but when I got back to the faucet, I saw that it had been turned off. I pondered in the dream that someone had happened along to see the running faucet and turned it off or that someone that was following me had turned it off. I started walking again and I seemed to be trying to find the stairs because I wanted to go up to the fifth floor and I seemed to be on the lowest level. There was some specific reason I wanted up there and it had something to do with finding an office that had window-walls so I could look outside. I vaguely sense I wanted to watch something but I don't know what it was.

At some other point, possibly in that same building that seemed to be the Pentagon, because I vaguely recall walking down a passageway that reminds me of that earlier dream, I seemed to be going to give a speech and I think that speech was televised. A notable difference of this part is that I seemed to be doing all that in the capacity I exist in today. I am vaguely aware during the dream of being there as the homeless person I am today and there is more than I can describe. One other puzzling detail is that I seemed to be in a group of Presidential candidates and that is what the speech was about as we were all lined up behind some kind of table or bar type of structure. I came to the conclusion that we were Presidential candidates because Bill Clinton was there in my group and he was giving a speech. I pondered during the dream that I was only there because I needed that forum to get out a specific message and that was the best way. I noted that I had two pieces of paper and I arranged those in front of me so that the camera would record that message on the paper as I was speaking. The only detail I remember is that the basic message seemed to impart the same message from the movie about saving the Clock Tower. I also recall that Tom Huston from the USS Wainwright CG 28 was standing there too as a Presidential candidate and we were talking about having to travel back to where ever we had been. It seems that the meeting would not be over until after midnight, which seemed at least 2 hours away, and neither of us were looking forward to having to walk back through a neighborhood we had to go through to get back to where ever we were going back to. Tom Huston might have changed into a different person some time after that first time I saw him as we were about to give the speeches but I don't recall who he might have become during the dream although I remember I was talking to him later after I seemed to have found my car and I asked him if he wanted a ride back to his home. I seemed to be driving that burgundy Plymouth Voyager I "remember" owning. I found it sitting in the partking lot outside some kind of hardware store that might have been Lowes. I am not certain about the details associated with finding that car and all I can remember now is a very vague sense of satisfaction from finding it, I guess because I was glad to have a car again, and then of driving in the parking lot and asking Tom if he needed a lift although I don't recall any other details about him after that. There was something about a lot of stuff in the passenger seat though and I think I had bought some water hoses as I was in the hardware store and I had 3 sets of a long water hose. Then I was in a house and I walked upstairs and I opened the door that seemed to be of my sisters room and I stood there and told her about what I had bought and it was something else I had bought that I wanted her to know about about it was something for recreation and I don't know remember what it was. I think that was the end of the dream. Just as I was writing that last sentence, I thought to myself that I actually had another series of dreams just before I woke up and that what ever I was dreaming about had startled me awake but I cannot now remeber what I had been dreaming.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 July 2008 excerpt ends]