Monday, March 28, 2011

Making sense.




The thought occurs to me that the closer I get to the day, of which I have no real conscious awareness of, that I actually make my time travel jump then I am going to see more bizarre activity around me here in this area. I think often about the reality of what I describe I expect to happen. I think and concentrate about the crazy notion that a doorway is going to appear in my wall and I am going to walk through it and make a time travel jump. I concentrate on that because the actually reality of something so crazy becoming reality is also so crazy. So what I think is that I make observations that are not easily explainable, such as weather phenomenon, which is a good tool for just such activity, and those observations will make the craziness of a time travel appearing easier to comprehend. I believe that will happen and I want it to happen and I want to make that time travel jump. So I started thinking that as I get closer to the day I am supposed to make my time travel jump I am going to make more observations about bizarre activity going on around with, with the weather I would think, because I cannot think of much else that I could observe outside that I could not explain away by rational means.

God, I hope so. I am bored beyond belief.

But damnit these people are driving me crazy. Why the hell can they just not focus on their own self and leave me the hell alone.

Maniacs. Every damn where I go. These people are just looking to do anything possible to piss me off any where I go and at any chance they get.