Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Something has been happening the past couple days.




I made observations at least thirty six hours ago that are clearly consistent with the possibility that acts were being staged around me during that timeframe because the "Apollo 13" film was being broadcast tonight on television.

I made observations from television earlier in the evening of this night that are consistent with that observation.

Some observations I have made are because there are people that are in possession of my notes from this present time that I take with me when I time travel to the past but what I have to figure out is if they are presenting details to me that are reinforcing their investigation into the criminal activities around me and that are consistent with the information I take with me when I time travel back to the past.

What ever it means, I sensed a few days ago about a "crazy day" and that makes sense to me.