Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dreams




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM

Subject: Re: I don't know if I am winning or losing an effort by the Borg to assimilate my mind.


And what memories are real and what memories are manipulated? Did I ever live in a town named Greenville and work repairing cash machines? Did I ever live in a place named Lincoln on the Green? What a clever way to express the concept of "follow the money." And what about Central and Greer? And did I live next to that road named Royal Point before that ST:TNG episode where Troi was talking about dreams being the "royal road"? Is any of this true?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:41 PM Sunday, August 13, 2006


May 9th. Of course.

Of course it started on May 9th. These things hit me like a painless flash of lightning sometimes. Just a few hours ago, after writing about May 9th, it dawned on me. Of course it was May 9th. It is one of the obvious things that has been there in front of my face for the past several weeks and I just now got it.

I figured out a few weeks or months ago that my birthday is actually 3/3/59.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006

I am growing increasingly certain that I am living a "Vanilla Sky" type of non-reality. I suspect that much of what I see around me has been constructed to keep my mind occupied while something terrible happens in reality. I suspect that Star Trek: TNG is closer to my reality than I want to believe. I constructed that series as a deflection to avoid the reality that in my real world, I have an enemy similar to the Borg and they have assimilated me into the collective. This reality is my brain trying to resist. None of this is real. It is all imagination. Killing myself doesn't beat these "Borg" but it does stop the torture. Don't know what I'm going to do though. Sick and tired of even this reality of people hassling me as people have to hassle me as that is a routine of this non-reality. If it was too easy, I would be less likely to believe it is reality. But I am sick of it, especially because it is not reality. Why should I have to deal with people hassling me in non-reality? as long as I pursue this train of thought though, I will break out of the non-reality. Don't know what is the alternative, but I am sick and tired of being hassled by people that aren't even real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 August 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 8, 2006


This is an echo from my reality too. There's really no 'probably' about it. I actually live in a time period that is 1000 years from now. We travel the stars not unlike people in this time travel between states.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 August 2006 excerpt ends]