Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Not like I didn't try to warn you.




The thought has occurred to me just now that the time travelers from the future might actually be some kind of criminal element of the future that are being used by the surviving humans to travel back and research the cause of the plague they have lived through.

The thought occurs to me that when I travel backwards in time I somehow caused that theory to be the basis for the 1995 film "Twelve Monkeys" and that theory is what is happening now.

The catastrophe happens when Microsoft's Bill Gates releases a plague toxin somewhere in the United States and Microsoft's Bill Gates literally murders billions of people on this planet Earth and Microsoft's Bill Gates renders the surface of this planet Earth uninhabitable.

What has been bothering me is how those other time travelers can travel backwards in time from a planet that is uninhabitable and I have been thinking they are not from off-world. The idea occurs to me that the literary basis is true for the 1995 film "Twelve Monkeys" and those people I suspect are time travelers that I see and hear around here are here to research this impeding calamity that Microsoft's Bill Gates causes.

The Bill Gates-Nazi propaganda machine will still be working hard in the days and weeks and months after Microsoft's Bill Gates unleashes the planet killing plague and so maybe those people in the future do not really know what happens.

Those people in the distant future, who have to live underground, have read my reports but since I do not actually do anything they cannot use any information I have to actually discover the source of the planet killing plague that Microsoft's Bill Gates unleashes.

They come back to hassle me because they have easy access to me on a daily basis.

I can tell them what is going to happen because I am a time traveler but I do not know where the source of the planet killing plague that Microsoft's Bill Gates is going to unleash because I do not know where it is.

Perhaps that is some kind of destiny factor that I cannot surpass. The future is already written and there is nothing any of us can do to change.

For me, I do not really give a damn any more what happens because you people are willing to follow and obey the orders of psychopath's. You deserve what they do to you.

I have a means to escape and I am going to escape. There is nothing I can do about it anyway. There is certain no point to staying here and letting Microsoft's Bill Gates slaughter me along with the rest of you.