Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cat Flu




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 4:42 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 26, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
The fox hunt organizers and the adult field judges were complimentary about my performance because I really got out there and scored the dogs. Micheal laughed during my first fox hunt when I asked if we used a shotgun or a rifle to shoot the fox. I can remember early on after I started judging, when I was still traveling with an adult, I hauled ass across this open field to get the number of a dog out by itself. We hadn't seen much that day and I wanted to score something. The dog came over to lick my hand and I disqualified it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 May 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:24 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 September 2014