Thursday, September 18, 2014

If you're going to keep me goddamn awake then show me goddamn something useful!




You're boring the hell out of me!!!!!










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Starbuck: Oh, frak me. He's irradiating some sort of weapon at me, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.




















http://images.ookaboo.com/photo/m/2289068897_1712688ef0_o_m.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:15 PM Monday, March 14, 2011


At some point, I was sitting on what I think was the groundfloor area of that building, an atrium perhaps I think just now as writing this sentence, or some kind of shopping mall type of area, on the groundfloor of that building, and there seemed to be three women there and we were having a conversation and then the group broke up and I was walking back to the elevator with one of the women and we got in the elevator and she said something to me I don't remember and I think she was going to the sixth floor and I think I then realized I should have pressed the button for the fifth floor and I did but I think that was the first point in the dream where I had no idea where I was going. I had been given instruction earlier in the dream, I think, but which is one of those details I am not clear on and probably was not clear about after I woke, on where my new office was located. I started going around to different floors and I was just walking around and I had no idea where I was going. At some other point, either before or after this scene, the same thing happened to me in the multi-story parking garage for the building and I had no idea where my car was


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 March 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=extant-2014&episode=s01e13

Springfield! Springfield!


Extant

Ascension


MOLLY: N-channel power bus.
About to swap the module.
- Where are you? - Sean - Looking at you.
- Look at me.
It's Molly.
In the shed.
I need you to believe me.
MOLLY: Do not go near that door.
I locked Katie in there.
Do you hear me? Let me out.
Sean she's making herself look like me.
- But it's not me.
- Let me out!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/days-of-future-future-3024403/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 25 Episode 18

Days of Future Future

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 13, 2014 on FOX

AIRED: 4/13/14










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=extant-2014&episode=s01e13

Springfield! Springfield!


Extant

Ascension


(computer beeping, whirring) Ethan? ETHAN: Mom? John? (computer beeping, whirring) John? John! Ethan? Where are you? I'm here.
I'm everywhere.
(quiet laugh) (both laughing) You all right, son? (car door opens) It's pretty cold outside.
You must be freezing.
Can we give you a ride home? We aren't gonna hurt you.
It's okay.
Are you hurt, sweetheart?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=extant-2014&episode=s01e13

Springfield! Springfield!


Extant

Ascension


Dr. Woods? Uh, if I should miss the opportunity to coordinate the move with mission control, I will go to Plan B on my own.
I'll transfer fuel from the reserves and I'll use the station's thrusters to redirect the Seraphim manually.
JACKSON: It's a less desirable option, but it's better than the alternative.
She's gonna bring detonators to blow the separation bolts for emergency decommission.
It's an extreme measure, but considering what else is on board, it's necessary.
Phillips? We know this being or beings, what we're calling "the spores," can somehow access our minds via proximity contact.
They can make us seeand do things beyond our control.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011


Then I seemed to be a sentry on a hill in downtown Seattle Washington. I was aware that I was totally alone in my role. I was also aware I was wearing a United States military uniform but I cannot visualize any details about it from the dream. I was there for a long time. Some kind of conflict started among a few local people that had walked up and I was trying to stay out of it. The next part I remember from the dream is that I was sitting in a room and there were people around me and one was the old woman whose dialog is consistent with the notion that I was seeing the star pattern of the Big Dipper constellation. Then a woman stood up and she was also wearing the winter dress uniform of the United States Navy and I saw the postal clerk rating symbol on her uniform. Then I saw a person walk into the room I was in from the room next door with the half-window walls and where I had been aware that a conference was going on that all of us had been waiting for to get finished and that person who walked out of that room was a person that I understood in the dream to by my brother Thomas Reagan and he seemed to be about eight years old.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie1.html

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


[Enterprise bridge]

(klaxon sounding RED ALERT)

KIRK: Give us a reading, Commander. ...Standard light, Engineer. Full mag on viewer.

SULU: Full mag, sir.

KIRK: Linguacode?

UHURA: Continuing friendship messages on all frequencies.

CHEKOV: All decks and divisions confirm, status red.

SPOCK: Captain, we are being scanned.

KIRK: Do not return scan, Mister Spock. It could be misinterpreted as hostility.

SPOCK: Intruder scans emanate from the exact center of the Cloud. Energy of a type ...never before encountered.

UHURA: No response to friendship messages, Captain.

CHEKOV: Should I go to battle stations, sir?

KIRK: Negative, We'll take no provocative action.

DECKER: Recommend defensive posture, screens and shields.

KIRK: No, Mister Decker, ...that could also be misinterpreted as hostile. Cloud composition, Mister Spock?

SPOCK: Twelfth-power energy field.

SULU: Twelfth-power?

DECKER: Captain, we've seen what their weapons can do. Shouldn't we take every possible precaution?

KIRK: Mister Decker.

SPOCK: Captain, I suspect there's an object at the heart of that Cloud.

KIRK: Mister Decker, I will not provoke an attack, If that order isn't clear enough for you...

DECKER: Captain, as your Exec, it's my duty to point out alternatives.

KIRK: I stand corrected.

ILIA: Five minutes to Cloud boundary.

KIRK: Navigator, lay in a conic section flight path into the Cloud center. Bring us parallel to whatever we find in there. ...Mister Sulu, tactical plot on viewer.

SULU: Tactical on viewer.

DECKER: That measures twelfth power energy? Thousands of starships couldn't generate that much.

KIRK: Spock... Spock, tell me.

SPOCK: I sense ...puzzlement. We have been contacted. Why have we not replied?

KIRK: Contacted? How?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 18 September 2014