Friday, September 12, 2014

Z Nation




She read codes to me!

And I concentrated on the numbers!

You tricked me.

You uploaded a coded signal to my brain that only my mind can process and understand.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP019754600001&s=201409122000&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201409122200&cn=676

excite tv


Z Nation (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Friday, September 12 10:00 PM [ 12 September 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Action, Horror

Puppies and Kittens

In Upstate New York, a zombie baby proves to be an obstacle for a diverse group of survivors, as they head cross country in hope of creating a cure for the living-dead condition.

Cast: D. J. Qualls, Harold Perrineau, Keith Allan, Michael Welch, Russell Hodgkinson, Tom Everett Scott, Kellita Smith, Anastasia Baranova Executive Producer(s): Karl Schaefer

Original Air Date: Sep 12, 2014










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/donhenley/theheartofthematter.html


DON HENLEY


"The Heart Of The Matter"

I got the call today, I didn't wanna hear
But I knew that it would come
An old true friend of ours was talkin' on the phone
She said you found someone
And I thought of all the bad luck,
And the struggles we went through
And how I lost me and you lost you










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


PICARD: What have you done to him?

BORG QUEEN: Given him what he always wanted, flesh and blood.

PICARD: Let him go. He's not the one you want.

BORG QUEEN: Are you offering yourself to us?

PICARD: Offering myself? ...That's it. I remember now. It wasn't enough that you assimilate me. I had to give myself freely to the Borg, ...to you.

BORG QUEEN: You flatter yourself. I've overseen the assimilation of countless millions. You were no different.

PICARD: You're lying. You wanted more than just another Borg drone. You wanted a human being with a mind of his own, who could bridge the gulf between humanity and the Borg. You wanted a counterpart, but I resisted. I fought you.

BORG QUEEN: You can't begin to imagine the life you denied yourself.

PICARD: It's not too late. Locutus could still be with you, just in the way you wanted. An equal. Let Data go and I will take my place at your side, willingly without any resistance.

BORG QUEEN: Such a noble creature. A quality we sometimes lack. We will add your distinctiveness to our own. Welcome home, ...Locutus. ...Data, you are free to go.

PICARD: Data, go.

DATA: No. I do not wish to go.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact


DATA: No. I do not wish to go.

BORG QUEEN: As you can see I have already found an equal. Data! Deactivate the self-destruct sequence.

PICARD: Data! No, don't do it. ...Data, listen to me.

COMPUTER VOICE: Autodestruct sequence deactivated.

BORG QUEEN: Now enter the encryption codes and give me computer control.

PICARD: Data! ...Data.

DATA: He will make an excellent drone.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:06 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 12 September 2014