Sunday, September 28, 2014

Divine Wind




Once again I test the possibilities of my theory about my so-called time-traveler effect as it applies to text versus imagery.

The theory I have labored under many years is a conventional notion of me storing data on a flash-drive for a personal computer and then handing that information off to a person when I time-travel the past.

There is no denying by any rational person that there is a process in place that suggests I personally transfer information from the future to the past.

The date has not happened yet when I time-travel backwards and deliver that information.

I have written at least one time before of a competing notion that is less conventional about the *how* of the information transfer, among the many "how's" that sentence brings to mind such as 'how do I do it all in the first place?'

Anyway, the notion is that I do not have to actually record any of this information. The notion occurred to me that the information simply appears out of thin air along with me when I time-travel backwards in time. That got me thinking about that town-setting in the 1984 film "The Philadelphia Experiment."

And then another competing theory is something I very recently decided to call my "Paul Theory" but then I decided to call it my "Heroes Theory." That theory is more difficult to test on a daily basis. The notion is that I time-travel backwards in time and all this information, as though I am some kind of computer machine, is recorded in my physical memory and that is among my power and another person has the power to shake my hand and instantly gain all that knowledge physically recorded by me.

I am also considering dialog from that 2009 film "Moon" that I watched only for the first time today. After watching it and as I stood in the kitchen eating a sandwich I remembered again that I have not yet watched that last episode of the CBS television series "Under the Dome." I was asleep when it was on but I guess I should be able to watch it on my television. I don't know what it's about. I write this now because I suspect there will be something prescient about it. Anyway, the reason I started writing this paragraph was because of dialog in that 2009 film "Moon" that reminds me of one photograph among thousands I have taken in just over the year I have had that eighty dollar digital camera. I tend to think of those kinds of observations as a possible time-traveler effect variable. And if that was indeed a time-traveler effect variable created by the recipients of my time-traveler journal then that tells me something. I don't describe in text the contents of that photo but I do include here in plain text its serial number, a fact that was not available to any unknown person hacking into my internet-connected computer in the year 2009.

I also consider the possibilities and probability of someone guessing what will be captured in the images I reference and of someone successfully guessing about that based on the context of other references I made in the text of the blog post which is then part of the theoretical archive that gets time-traveled to the past.

And then I think too again today about the improbability of the alignment of objects obscured and captured to my disappointment by my digital camera on that beautiful day just over one year ago as I sped along over sixty miles per hour on the interstate highway and got the hell finally out of that cursed King County Washington and my theretofore undisclosed location somewhere near Seattle.










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930591&s=201409282000&sid=36009&sn=KAYUDT&st=201409282000&cn=103

excite tv


The Simpsons (New)

103 KAYUDT: Sunday, September 28 8:00 PM [ Sunday 28 September 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

Clown in the Dumps

A resident of Springfield dies; Krusty feels offended after being roasted on a cable channel, so he decides to retire; Lisa tries to keep Homer from getting hurt.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Tress MacNeille, Pamela Hayden Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Sep 28, 2014










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP017396030010&s=201409282000&sid=20357&sn=KXLYDT&st=201409282100&cn=104

excite tv


Resurrection (New)

104 KXLYDT: Sunday, September 28 9:00 PM [ Sunday 28 September 2014 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama

Revelation

Bellamy awakes alone on the outskirts of Arcadia, unable to remember the past week; powerful Langston matriarch Margaret returns.

Cast: Omar Epps, Frances Fisher, Matt Craven, Devin Kelley, Mark Hildreth, Samaire Armstrong, Landon Gimenez, Kurtwood Smith Director(s): Christopher Misiano Executive Producer(s): Aaron Zelman, Jo Ann Alfano, Dede Gardner, Jeremy Kleiner, Jon Liebman

Original Air Date: Sep 28, 2014










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 17

BUSHES


"What's it called?"

"Sure you want to know?" George asked.

"What's in a name?"

"True." SecTreas nodded. "It's called Rainbow. Because of the multinational nature."

"Well, whoever they are, they scored some points last night. You know, I really ought to get briefed in on stuff like this. I can help, you know," she pointed out.

"So, tell the Boss you want in."

"I'm kinda on his shit list now, remember?"

"Yeah, so dial back on your environmental stuff, will you? Hell, we all like green grass and tweety birds. But we can't have Tweety Bird telling us how to run the country, can we?"










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/114.shtml

GateWorld


HUMAN

EPISODE NUMBER - 114

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.23.10


BRODY: There's a built-in trigger.



































DSC02966.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-most-unusual-camera-12630/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 2 Episode 10

A Most Unusual Camera

Aired Unknown Dec 16, 1960 on CBS

Quotes


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: A hotel suite that in this instance serves as a den of crime, the aftermath of a rather minor event to be noted on a police blotter, an insurance claim, perhaps a three-inch box on page twelve of the evening paper. Small addenda to be added to the list of the loot: a camera, a most unimposing addition to the flotsam and jetsam that it came with, hardly worth mentioning really, because cameras are cameras, some expensive, some purchasable at five-and-dime stores. But this camera, this one's unusual, because in just a moment we'll watch it inject itself into the destinies of three people. It happens to be a fact that the pictures that it takes can only be developed in the Twilight Zone.










From 12/16/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"A Most Unusual Camera" ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 10442 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/5/1994 ( the Sioux City Flight 232 memorial dedication ) is 10442 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 6/5/1994 ( the Sioux City Flight 232 memorial dedication ) is 1782 days

1782 = 891 + 891

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/11/1968 ( the United States Civil Rights Act ) is 891 days



































DSC00173.JPG










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-most-unusual-camera-12630/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 2 Episode 10

A Most Unusual Camera

Aired Unknown Dec 16, 1960 on CBS

Quotes


(Closing Narration)

Narrator: Object known as a camera, vintage uncertain, origin unknown. But for the greedy, the avaricious, the fleet of foot who can run a four-minute mile so long as they're chasing a fast buck, it makes believe that it's an ally, but it isn't at all. It's a beckoning come-on for a quick walk around the block in the Twilight Zone.











View Larger Map



https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.490679,-122.191858&spn=0.000003,0.002064&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=47.490613,-122.191898&panoid=bWkFRiDMrBZ2o063_uQ73A&cbp=12,321.15,,3,-3.14

Google Maps


I-405, Renton, Washington, United States

Address is approximate










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338337/quotes

IMDb


Paycheck (2003)

Quotes


Attorney General Brown: We knew Decker was trying to design something. But when he sold his plans, he wasn't even halfway done.

Agent Klein: I don't understand.

Attorney General Brown: Decker was working at JPL on a laser-enhanced lens. He claimed the lens was powerful enough to see around the curvature of the universe.

[He picks up a red apple to demonstrate]

Attorney General Brown: Decker believed that if you could see around a curve that went on forever, you would end up back where you started. Looking at yourself.

[Brown tosses the apple to Klein]

Agent Dodge: Except you're not looking back at yourself now, in the present.

Attorney General Brown: No, you are not. You're looking at the future.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/09/08 9:57 PM
When I was asleep a few hours ago for a nap, just before I awoke, I clearly saw a tsunami rising above Seattle as I was riding as a passenger in that burgundy Buick car I used to have.

It remained high above the city as it progressed well into the city, meaning that it was going to travel very far inland.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/09/08 10/06 PM
It seemed to be on the wrong side of the city though. I feel certain I was on the Alaskan Way viaduct and the tsunami seemed to rise from the east side of the city.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 May 2008 excerpt ends]



































http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/55/Baker_nucelar_test_at_Bikini_atoll_1946.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s02e15

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?


-Pick out any one you want.
-You sure you want to give me a car? You know what they cost me? There's|maybe $40 worth of steel in them.
-Okay, I'd like a big one then.
-We don't have a big one.
-Why not?|-Americans don't want big cars.
-Give me one with lots of pep.
-Our cars don't have pep.
-Why not?|-Americans want good mileage.
Tell the nice man|what country you come from.
-America.
-You hear that, morons? This is why we're getting killed!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:55 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 September 2014