Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Every peasant with a rifle, huh?"




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


I've got an update.
I'm cycling to the coast-in point.
You're getting in a rut.
You're getting in a rut.
I mean, did you ever stop to think
you're taking your job just a little bit too seriously?
Look at me-- I enjoy my work.
Yeah, I'll bet.
See, I'm happy.
See? Look.
Enemy search radar
looking for company.










http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Tricia_Tanaka_Is_Dead_transcript

LOSTPEDIA


Episode 10 - "Tricia Tanaka Is Dead"


TRICIA: It's a puff piece, Mr. Reyes, do you know what that is?

HURLEY: Yeah. Sorry, Tricia Tanaka.

TRICIA: Um, do you mind if we go inside and shoot some B-roll?

HURLEY: Oh, I don't know.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/quotes

IMDb


Flight of the Intruder (1991)

Quotes


Court-Martial Captain: You took an oath, Mr. Cole. You, too, Mr. Grafton. You took an oath to defend the constitution and obey the orders of the officers appointed over you. It's the same oath that every officer in the navy has taken for damn near 200 years. And during all that time, the military has obeyed the civilian elected government. Now, they might not have always been right, or wise... or even smart, but they were elected. Any other way and the United States would be nothing more than another two-bit military dictatorship.

Admiral: Why did you do this, Cole? An officer with your fine record? Did you think you were going to win the war?

Cole: Frankly, sir, I think we're going to lose this one. But I do love the work.

Court-Martial Captain: Mr. Cole, you may find that amusing, but we don't. Gentlemen, this is our country you're messing with. Well, Mr. Grafton, you have an attentive audience here. Perhaps you can explain to us why you thought a one-plane war was the way to go.

Lt. Jake Grafton: Well, sir, we bomb worthless targets night after night - I mean, three tents under a tree... sampan repair yards that have been hit ten times already. Sir, you know the list better than I do. My first bombardier and 50,000 other Americans are dead and... can anyone tell me why? I realize that I'm Lieutenant Nobody. I'm... I'm not really sure about anything anymore. This war's become very confusing. Nobody... nobody wants to fight in it. Nobody seems to want to win it. Maybe it never should have happened, but people do die in it. Maybe for me, it got personal



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:54 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 30 September 2014