Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Red Dawn Rising




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 1:38 PM


Crossroads

I have been undecided about describing my situation in a blog. Nothing else is working though, so I might as well.

I choose to title my blog Homeless Veteran of Microsoft because my journey into this world of hurt began there, at Microsoft. I suspect most of you reading this already know the story. Maybe you don't, maybe you would lie to me rather than admit you do. Either way, I only need one of you to tell the truth. At this point, I just need one person to step forward and serve as a witness.

I need someone to admit they have been spying on me all these years. Either by spying on me directly, or by receiving the information about me the spies have been disclosing.

I am not sure if this first post will actually be my last. I am comtemplating bailing out of this homeless shelter and going back to the streets, sleeping in the tall grass at night. I hate it here. All these years of having people spy on me every minute of the day just makes me feel claustrophobic in enclosed places like this. At least being homeless on the streets I have some semblance of freedom. When you lose every shred of your private life, any freedom you can find is very valuable. But I may stay around here a couple more days, hopefully tomorrow will be the day someone finally acknowledges that they have been hijacking my private life. Maybe tomorrow.

And if you think this is all funny and you enjoy seeing other people suffer, then the hell with you. If the truth be told, I sort of envy you. Life must be very uncomplicated for people like you and all the others that are spying on me. Life is uncomplicated for people with the empathy of a sociopath.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 August 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gladiator_2000.html


Gladiator


You're good, Spaniard,|but you're not that good.
You could be magnificent.
I'm required to kill, so I kill.










From 8/10/1984 ( premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) To 1/17/1991 is 2351 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/10/1972 ( the beginning date of record of the 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor for my biological brother Thomas Reagan circa 1972 the United States Navy Commander ) is 2351 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 1/17/1991 is 5337 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/13/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything" ) is 5337 days



From 5/17/1946 ( premiere US film "She-Wolf of London" ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) is 9207 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 is 9207 days



From 2/27/1933 ( the Reichstag fire ) To 7/29/1983 ( premiere US film "Private School" ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 is 9207 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 11/1/1985 ( premiere US film "KGB: The Secret War" ) is 9207 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 is 9207 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 11/1/1985 ( premiere US film "KGB: The Secret War" ) is 9207 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 is 9207 days



From 9/18/1963 ( premiere US film "X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes" ) To 12/2/1988 ( premiere US film "Tequila Sunrise" ) is 9207 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 is 9207 days



From 10/4/1978 ( premiere US TV series pilot "B.J. and the Bear" ) To 1/17/1991 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-day-earth-stood-still.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/al-gore-invents-nasa.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/red-dawn-rising.html ]


http://www.history.com/topics/persian-gulf-war

HISTORY


Persian Gulf War


Early on the morning of January 17, 1991, a massive U.S.-led air offensive hit Iraq's air defenses, moving swiftly on to its communications networks, weapons plants, oil refineries and more. The coalition effort, known as Operation Desert Storm, benefited from the latest military technology, including Stealth bombers, Cruise missiles, so-called "Smart" bombs with laser-guidance systems and infrared night-bombing equipment. The Iraqi air force was either destroyed early on or opted out of combat under the relentless attack, the objective of which was to win the war in the air and minimize combat on the ground as much as possible.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/272.htm

Journey's End

Stardate: 47751.2

Original Airdate: Mar 28, 1994


[Observation lounge]

PICARD: Inexcusable. You defied the orders of the ranking officer on the scene. You put the lives of the entire away team in jeopardy, and you made an already tense situation worse. Your actions reflect very badly on this ship and on that uniform. Now, I want an explanation, Mister Crusher, and I want it now.

WESLEY: What you're doing down there is wrong. These people are not some random group of colonists. They're a unique culture with a history that predates the Federation and Starfleet.

PICARD: That does not alter the fact that my orders are to

WESLEY: I know Admiral Necheyev gave you an order, and she was given an order from the Federation Council. But it's still wrong.

PICARD: That decision is not yours to make, Cadet. I don't know what has got into you lately, and frankly right now I don't care. But I will tell you this. While you wear that uniform, you will obey every order you're given and you will conform to Starfleet regulations and rules of conduct. Is that clear?










http://www.airforcemag.com/MagazineArchive/Pages/1991/October%201991/1091apache.aspx


Air Force Magazine


October 1991

Apache Attack

By Richard Mackenzie

The helicopters would open the war. They had to take out Iraq's early warning net, and they had to get it all.










http://www.airforcemag.com/MagazineArchive/Pages/1991/October%201991/1091apache.aspx


Air Force Magazine


October 1991

Apache Attack

By Richard Mackenzie


Looking Skyward

Without doubt, they got the drop on the Iraqis, who were looking skyward for fast movers, not for helicopters. It is believed they noticed something resembling "ground clutter" on their screens about two minutes before they were hit but were still trying to figure it out when the Hellfires arrived.

"OK, I've got the target area," CW02 Thomas "Tip" O'Neal told his pilot, CW03 Jones, when their Apache was still seven miles from the radar sites.

"Slowing back," said Jones, asking the range.

"I'm showing 12.2 [kilometers]."

"I'll keep moving."

"I've got one of the big 'uns all the way on the right."

Moving the FLIR lens, CW03 Jones closed in on the first building they must hit. "There's the generator right there."

"OK."

"Aha!"

"Party in ten!" said Lieutenant Drew from the lead AH-64. The FLIR screen flashed "LAUNCH."










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


Ray, we're in this together,
so we have to act fast.
Each one of these stealth engines...
...has a unique heat signature.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/releaseinfo

IMDb


Red Dawn (1984)

Release Info

USA 10 August 1984










http://www.army.mil/cmh/html/moh/vietnam-m-z.html


NORRIS, THOMAS R.

Rank and organization: Lieutenant, U.S. Navy, SEAL Advisor, Strategic Technical Directorate Assistance Team, Headquarters, U.S. Military Assistance Command. Place and date: Quang Tri Province, Republic of Vietnam, 10 to 13 April 1972. Entered service at: Silver Spring, Md. Born: 14 January 1944, Jacksonville, Fla. Citation: Lt. Norris completed an unprecedented ground rescue of 2 downed pilots deep within heavily controlled enemy territory in Quang Tri Province. Lt. Norris, on the night of 10 April, led a 5-man patrol through 2,000 meters of heavily controlled enemy territory, located 1 of the downed pilots at daybreak, and returned to the Forward Operating Base (FOB). On 11 April, after a devastating mortar and rocket attack on the small FOB, Lt. Norris led a 3-man team on 2 unsuccessful rescue attempts for the second pilot. On the afternoon of the 12th, a forward air controller located the pilot and notified Lt. Norris. Dressed in fishermen disguises and using a sampan, Lt. Norris and 1 Vietnamese traveled throughout that night and found the injured pilot at dawn. Covering the pilot with bamboo and vegetation, they began the return journey, successfully evading a North Vietnamese patrol. Approaching the FOB, they came under heavy machinegun fire. Lt. Norris called in an air strike which provided suppression fire and a smoke screen, allowing the rescue party to reach the FOB. By his outstanding display of decisive leadership, undaunted courage, and selfless dedication in the face of extreme danger, Lt. Norris enhanced the finest traditions of the U.S. Naval Service.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_R._Norris


Nickname: Tommy, Ratso

Place of birth: Jacksonville, Florida

Allegiance: United States Navy

Battles/wars: Vietnam War

Awards: Medal of Honor

Other work: FBI agent

Thomas R. Norris, USN (Retired) (born 14 January 1944) is a retired a U.S. Navy SEAL awarded the Medal of Honor for his ground rescue of two downed pilots in Quang Tri Province, Vietnam on April 10-April 13, 1972. At the time of the action, Lieutenant Norris was a SEAL Advisor with the Strategic Technical Directorate Assistance Team.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057693/quotes

IMDb


X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes (1963)

Quotes


Preacher: Are you a sinner? Do you wish to be saved?

Dr. James Xavier: Saved? No. I've come to tell you what I see.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/26/08 6:47 AM

A series of scenes in the dream just now about football. The notion of Princeton University was strongly present in those series of scenes where I seemed to be on a football team but I think something is askew to all that, in that my soccer team is mixed in to those scenes and I was confusing it with my actual participation on an American football team at U.S. Naval Academy. I did see a scene about a football kicker during an American football game. There was a lot of detail I can still visualize but I do not feel all that compelled to describe the scenes. In the next series of scenes though, I seemed to be walking through an open field and there is a paved road running off to my left and there is open field as far as I can see to the other side of it and I guess to my right side although most of the dream seems to visualize over to what was initially my left-side of visualization. Just after that visualization started, and I note that it seems to be chronologically after the series of football scenes, I saw the Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse in that field on the other side of the paved road and to my minor annoyance, they started charging in my direction and I can visualize that lead Horsemen, but I am left with the vague sense that the Four of them were actually cows that had turned to charge at me. I did some fancy maneuvering and got them going in circles because I could maneuver better than they could but at some point I realized that I was not going to be able to keep that tactic up for very long. As I visualize that scene again now that I am awake, they seemed to have surrounded me. In the next scene though I seemed to have broke away from the Four Bovine of The Apocalypse and I was running flat out across the field at a 45 degree angle ahead of my original line-of-sight and direction of travel and I am vaguely aware of something ahead of me but I cannot visualize it well enough or remember it well enough to describe. I can remember that I turned around as I was running and threw something back at the lead Cow of The Apocalypse and I struck it squarely on the head and it dropped dead right there on the spot. At that point, I seemed to look back at a bale of hay in the middle of the field, which was the only one in sight, and I thought to myself that I should have stayed near that bale of hay because it was a piece of that bale that I killed the lead Cow of The Apocalypse. But I was still running in that same direction and I cannot really visualize the other Cows of The Apocalypse althought I guess they were back there somewhere in the dust the first Cow kicked up in a field that did not seem that dusty.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 July 2008 exceprt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes


[Neville comes to]

Matthias: [points to him] You are discarded. You are the refuse of the past!

Robert Neville: You're full of crap.

Matthias: How hard it is to admit the truth.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/quotes

IMDb


Red Dawn (1984)

Quotes


Jed Eckert: How did you get shot down, Colonel?

Col. Andy Tanner: It was five to one. I got four.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/quotes

IMDb


Red Dawn (1984)

Quotes


Erica: I'll never love anybody again!










1978 film "Superman" DVD video"

01:56:48


Superman: Why - why did you kiss me first?

Miss Teschmacher: It - I didn't think you'd let me later.

Superman: Thank you, Miss Teschmacher.

Miss Teschmacher: Why is it I can't get it on with the good guys?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094226/quotes

IMDb


The Untouchables (1987)

Quotes


Capone: A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms. Enthusiasms, enthusiasms... What are mine? What draws my admiration? What is that which gives me joy? Baseball! A man stands alone at the plate. This is the time for what? For individual achievement. There he stands alone. But in the field, what? Part of a team. Teamwork... Looks, throws, catches, hustles. Part of one big team. Bats himself the live-long day, Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, and so on. If his team don't field... what is he? You follow me? No one. Sunny day, the stands are full of fans. What does he have to say? I'm goin' out there for myself. But... I get nowhere unless the team wins.

Hoods: Team!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb


Superman (1978)

Quotes


[Miss Teschmacher is posing as the victim of a car wreck]

Sergeant Hayley: She's having trouble breathing sir. What do you think?

Major: Well, I suggest a vigorous chest massage, and if that doesn't work, uh, mouth-to-mouth.

Sergeant Hayley: [enthusiastically] Yes, sir!

[bends to the task]

Major: [the Major pulls him to his feet] Sergeant, I won't have one of my men doing anything I wouldn't be prepared to do myself.

Sergeant Hayley: [disappointed] Yeah, but, sir!

Major: Get an ambulance. All right, men. Gather around. About face!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e20

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

The Negotiation


You can't touch this!










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=flashforward&episode=s01e20

Springfield! Springfield!


FlashForward

The Negotiation


Authorities have identified him as physicist Simon campos, the same man who Run away with me.
Along with Dr.
lloyd simcoe took responsibility Where would we go? Well, I would say Paris, but you messed that up when your people plastered my face all over the news.
Don't get snippy with me.
I'm just the messenger.
Besides, hellinger wants to help you.
Who's hellinger? Hellinger's our boss.
I don't have a boss.
Everyone has a boss.
He paid for your school, got you a job equal to your talents, protected you along the way.
He's the big guy.
Piss off.
I'm done paying my debts.
Hey, we're not the enemy.
In fact, we're your only friends.
Well, I have a message for your friends.
I'm done dealing with lower level functionaries.
I thought I sent that message with flosso.
These things need to be face-to-face.
Believe me, he got that message, and he's anxious to speak with you.
Then why are you here? Trying to keep you in one place.
(Knock on door) One thing you should know (Door unlocks) He's a very charming man Until he's not.










1998 film "Dark City" DVD video:


00:18:21


May: What's your name, honey?

John Murdoch: [ reading from his driver's license ] John. [ chuckles ]










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/612174


Red Dawn (1984)


No!
I can't stand it!
Get down!
Shut up! Get down!
Run! Everybody get outta here!
What are you doing? Goddamnit!
They're coming up there!

I got it!
Get outta here, kid! There's a world of hurt coming down!










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/612174


Red Dawn (1984)


You gotta cross that.
Just part of it.
I hope our guys are still there.
So this is a battlefield.

It's real war, kid.
It's here every day.
Come with me, Jed.
You can quit now.
Could you?
Don't give me that crap!
Wake up in the morning,
grow old.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/quotes

IMDb


Red Dawn (1984)

Quotes


Jed Eckert: It's kind of strange, isn't it? How the mountains pay us no attention at all. You laugh or you cry... The wind just keeps on blowing.

Matt Eckert: You're getting pretty low on feelings, aren't you?

Jed Eckert: I can't afford them.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:09 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 24 September 2014