Sunday, September 28, 2014

So here's what I'm doing a few minutes ago at 7:50 PM.




At 7:58 PM I'm sitting on the sofa planning to capture images at the commercial break. Because I gots to know.



































DSC05267.JPG










http://www.leethomson.myzen.co.uk/The_Twilight_Zone/The_Twilight_Zone_1x01_-_Where_is_Everybody.pdf


THE TWILIGHT ZONE

Episode 101: "WHERE IS EVERYBODY?"


VOICE
(filtered) This is the Special Operator. The number you have reached is not a working number. Please make sure you have the right number and are dialing it correctly.

MIKE
A recording? (he pounds on the receiver hook and shouts) Operator! Look, all I want to know is where I am. I just want to know the name of this place.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:17 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 September 2014