Friday, September 26, 2014

Dragonfly to Wolf's Den




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:46 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/21/06

Kerry Burgess wrote:

In addition to those song lyrics this morning, I do remember a scene from one of my dreams. I was in a house, I didn't recognize it but it was really fancy and I guess I didn't recognize it because I had never lived in any place like it, or something like that. I was moving across the floor passing a staircase and I had a blanket over me, with an opening at the front so I could see where I was going. As I was moving towards a hallway, a pair of feet appeared in front of me. I think it was my mother. I was trying to make it to the hallway because I was hunting a deer, which made no sense because I was inside, and the hallway gave me a perfect shot to a deer that was at the other end of the hallway. I don't remember what my mother said, if anything, but sometime around that point, I remember someone telling me I was clever.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453467/quotes

IMDb


Deja Vu (2006)

Quotes


Agent Pryzwarra: It's called Snow White. Our primary data comes from seven orbiting satellites but at any given time as many as four are surveilling one area. It's like having multiple eyewitnesses, each with their own vantage point.

Doug Carlin: Snow White...

[pauses to watch video]

Doug Carlin: ... but which one of the seven dwarves can explain to me how you get the audio?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:02 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 26 September 2014