Friday, September 26, 2014

Star's War

























http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/ [ Original source of image I downloaded from the Internet ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

Quotes


Darth Vader: I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.

Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only a master of evil, Darth.










From 9/17/1974 ( the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in the United States Navy fleet and my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan is the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 4222 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) is 4222 days



From 10/11/1956 ( premiere US film "Between Heaven and Hell" ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 9/20/1939 ( premiere US film "Calling All Marines" ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 14926 days

14926 = 7463 + 7463

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 7463 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 1/22/1981 ( the John Lennon and Yoko Ono photograph "Rolling Stone" magazine ) is 7463 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 is 7463 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 1/22/1981 ( the John Lennon and Yoko Ono photograph "Rolling Stone" magazine ) is 7463 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 7463 days



From 4/21/1918 ( Manfred von Richthofen - The Red Baron - killed in action during World War 1 aerial combat against United States and allied military forces ) To 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) is 14926 days

14926 = 7463 + 7463

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 7463 days



From 12/10/1978 ( premiere US film "Superman" ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 2677 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/2/1973 ( Richard Nixon - Statement on the Slaying of Two American Diplomats by Terrorists in Khartoum, The Sudan ) is 2677 days










http://ncis.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-1/101/script-vo.25.195/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS

Yankee White


Episode Number: 1x01

Episode Title: Yankee White

Original Air Date: 23/09/2003


GIBBS: Why you so sure it was the flu?

KATE: (sighs) It’s the same symptoms Major Kerry had.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

Quotes


Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan... Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

Quotes


Princess Leia Organa: General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to convey my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


COCHRANE: All right. It was the Companion.

KIRK: The what?

COCHRANE: That's what I call it. As a matter of fact, Captain, I didn't crash here. I was brought here in my disabled ship. I was almost dead. The Companion saved my life.

SPOCK: You were injured?

COCHRANE: I was dying, Mister Spock.

KIRK: You seem perfectly all right now. What was the matter?

COCHRANE: I was an old man.

KIRK: You were what?

COCHRANE: Well, I don't know how it did it, but the Companion rejuvenated me, made me young again










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:57 AM Thursday, March 22, 2012


I think again about that film "Timebomb" that I was writing about a while back. I think again, because of recent observations I made, and that I don't specify here, about how I was annoyed by mannequins. I think again, and I really try to think hard about that instant in time, when Flight 232 and I found myself sitting in that field. I want to understand that moment of transition. I want to remember how I went from the moment of terror as I was concerned about not taking my eyes off the prisoner I was assigned to maintain custody of and as the airplane was crashing and then I found myself unharmed and sitting in my airplane set without so much a smudge on the white United States Navy uniform and I was just sitting there alone in the quietness of the field all around me and I want to remember how that happened so suddenly, the details and I cannot think of how I want to end this sentence.

But what I wanted to describe is how there was another person there for a short while and she and I compared notes afterwards and we were there at separate times. For her the year was 1986 and for me the year was 1989. That is the only time that has happened. No other times has the reality of two persons merged.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:33 AM Tuesday, March 27, 2012


I had a photo of her from 1986. I always thought she looked a little surprised.





It's funny how things turn out. I wanted to see her again but I never did see her again after that weekend at Daytona Beach. I thought it was because of something I had said. Something stupid. I told her, truthfully, that I had been fifteen minutes late to pick her up, where she was over on the recruit training side of the base, because I had been out until the early morning hours with another girl. I told her that I had fallen asleep in the chair in my barracks room, drunk, sitting there in my clothes, and then suddenly at just about the time I was supposed to meet her I woke with a start, sitting there in that chair and I was only fifteen minutes late since I ran out to my 1978 Ford Explorer pickup truck and raced over there to meet her and then we drove to Daytona Beach for the weekend. We had a great time on the beach. I remember coming out of the shower and she was talking on the phone to someone about being with a guy in a hotel room and then she soon hung up. I remember that she commented on how I was still suffering from the minor symptoms of the flu that that hospital corpsman on the USS Taylor FFG 50 had been concerned about.

As we were leaving to drive back to Orlando she was sitting next to where I would sit behind the steering wheel and I took out a camera from the tool box mounted behind the pickup truck cab and I snapped a photo of her sitting there in her white United States Navy uniform. I think she had on her left sleeve the three red stripes of a non-rated Fireman. I saw her one more time after that, in a bar somewhere in Orlando, but she didn't have much to say to me.

I still remember her name. The first time we met I was sitting in the E-4 and below nightclub on the United States Navy base in Orlando Florida and she came up to me and offered to buy me a beer.

It's funny how things work out.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:30 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 24 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/blink-of-eye.html


Blink Of An Eye



I watched that "Voyager" episode yesterday morning. Out of the blue I thought of looking up a phrase and that phrase led me to that "Voyager" episode and I was surprised at how unfamiliar was that episode. Watching it yesterday morning I was quite certain I had never watched it before yesterday morning.

I remember now. That was 2 PM I started watching it. Then I went to sleep around 4 PM. I dreamed while asleep extensively, for what must have been several minutes, of Julia Roberts. I met her mother. Julia was driving me in her car somewhere. And now I cannot recall anything about the sleeping dream I had just before waking up. Oh now I remember. Another extensive dream. In that one I started off standing on the deck of a US Navy ship. The ship was supposed to be the USS Taylor FFG 50 in the dream but the deck layout was different. I was facing the hangar deck while standing on the helicopter deck and I had a bulkhead behind me which is wrong. I remember I was standing there and two women who were photographers came onboard. Oh yeah, that reminds me, I think that was what Julia Roberts said was her profession in an earlier dream. I already had the title and basically all the content established of the post that might - maybe - follow this post and that was before I went to sleep yesterday. So anyway I am standing there on the deck and I am aware that I am wearing a jacket over my white US Navy uniform. I have the US Navy Cross ribbon on my US Navy uniform. I start to take off the jacket. Then I make a comment to another person standing next to me that I seem to have been wearing two jackets and that must have been why I was sweating so much. Then I am walking around the ship and I am trying to get to the berthing compartment I was assigned to. Even now if I went aboard the USS Taylor FFG 50 I could find my way there in a matter of minutes. And in the dream I wasn't lost but there was some differences in what I was seeing. For one thing I got trapped behind a ladder in the passageway. The feeling was very claustrophobic. I had heard dialog from a sailor earlier who had commented about fixing a leak somewhere and I was there trapped behind that stairwell ladder and I felt saltwater dripping and I saw a distinct crack in the material coating the inside of the hull and there was a tiny stream of ocean water through it. I seemed to have made my way out of there and the rest of the dream was similar. I was walking around passageways and climbing ladders and looking at details on the bulkheads. There was something somewhat familiar about the structures in the sense of my memory of the passageways on the Taylor but the details were also completely wrong. I recall passing a small window to the corpsman office. Then I passed by a small window that had a placard on it indicating that it was used by the ship's commanding officer and I knew his stateroom was on the other side of the bulkhead and I briefly noted how there seemed to be a two-way mirror there in that I couldn't see in from that side. That was as I started to climb up a ladder and that was all wrong because that was supposed to be a main passageway and the ladder required a lot of effort to get anything beyond that point. There was other stuff that has faded from my mind now.

At some other point I seemed to be talking to Lesa Jewell and nothing about the surroundings was familiar. I seemed to be in a restaurant. I had traveled there perhaps with some kind of special technology. An even younger woman, perhaps her sister, wanted to know if she could drive my vehicle. I cannot recall now if she was referring to the large 4-wheel drive pickup I had seen myself driving at some point in another part of the dreams I had last night or if she was referring to something I seemed to have flown in there. I just cannot now recall those precise details. I think I flew there, as in levitation flight. That visualization escapes me now. Another part in that scene was about some kind of special light bulb I was trying to sell apparently something I had invented. I was selling them for $80, and then I said the price was $79.95, and I wanted the operator of the restaurant to have one for free. A woman, one of the operators of the restaurant, was talking to me and I told her I am a professor of physics. She said to me, "Oh? What topic did you choose?" And I replied "Physics."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:54 AM Tuesday, March 27, 2012


Bawk! bawk! bawk!





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazzer


Kazzer [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Mark Kasprzyk (born 1977) better known by his stage name, Kazzer


Redlight King

Albums

Something for the Pain (2011) (Hollywood Records)


Year 2011


"Bullet in My Hand"










Bawk bawk bawk!

Bawk bawk bawk!

Bawk bawk bawk!



Bawk bawk bawk!

Bawk bawk bawk!

Bawk bawk bawk!



Bawk bawk bawk!

Bawk bawk bawk!

Bawk bawk bawk!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19911205&slug=1321162

The Seattle Times


Thursday, December 5, 1991


Patty Murray Vs. Adams -- State Lawmaker Is First Democrat To Go For Senate Seat

By Jim Simon

OLYMPIA - State Sen. Patty Murray, who made her political entrance just four years ago with an upset election to the Legislature, now has a loftier goal: toppling fellow Democrat Sen. Brock Adams.


While Murray garnered high marks in Olympia as a freshman for her forceful advocacy for education and requiring businesses to provide family leave for employees, her colleagues are skeptical about whether she can raise the kind of big money needed for a Senate race.

Some counseled Murray to create an exploratory committee, rather than jump into the race immediately, as a way of keeping her options open - particularly if Lowry enters the fray.

"I just don't see where the support is coming from and nobody else does, either," said one prominent Democrat. "The concern isn't to prevent a primary fight. It's for Patty's future - that the day after the primary she'll be sitting on the sidewalk with nothing."

Murray professes to be unfazed by the gamble.

"I've done a lot of things without knowing exactly what I was jumping into," she said. "It's not that daunting."










Damnit. Did I not write more extensively about this? I cannot find that damned detail I know I must have written about. I thought about it extensively. The moment I found her.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:20 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 11 July 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/uss-wainwright-cg-28-mediterranean-1989.html


Page 94 and page 95 of the cruise book indicate that helo crash was December 2, 1989.

There's a candid shot of me on page 106 of the cruise book. Can't really tell what I am doing. My sleeves are rolled up. I think I'm holding a screwdriver. I seem to be about to unbolt a deckplate. There seems to be some words painted on the deck but the photo is too small for me to read it. The caption on the photo reads: "FC2 BURGESS, THIS LOOKS SERIOUS?"

I am thinking about all this because I am trying to regain my mind, I would have been much different at that point. That was several months after July 1989.

Oh, the words on the deck seem to be "DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE"

I am kneeling on the deck and holding a tool that isn't a screwdriver but another kind of tool and I cannot recall what that tool is called. Sort of like a Philips head but that isn't it. It's not a flathead. I don't recognize the location. There is some kind of electrical or electronic panel next to me that I don't recognize. I am posing in the photo just as I am holding that tool above the words that indicate the dangerous presence of high voltage. That photo seemed vaguely familiar when I first saw it but nothing else has come to mind.

What I have been thinking lately is that my brother's wife (Why are you wearing the white dress uniform of an enlisted US Navy sailor, Thomas?) told me to play dumb when I returned to the real world. I am wondering if I posed for that photograph for a specific reason, since, presumably, I couldn't talk to anybody about anything.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 July 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations


PICARD: How long have you been here?

KIRK: I don't know.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:44 AM Sunday, September 25, 2011


The original Kerry Wayne Burgess was highly agitated because clocks did not work in that world. Every time he would create a new method for recording time he would come back to find it destroyed and mannequins would be positioned around there. The world was really quite peaceful and calm and boring but there was no way to measure time and that lasted for probably eighty years. I thought thought of how the original Kerry Wayne Burgess taught himself a lot of topics of self-study while in there including an advanced level of physics and other topics and including the creation of comedy. Some other details slip my mind mind. So Thomas Reagan was serious about his warning: do not let people see any great changes to your personality. You cannot show any signs of an increased level of intelligence or any such clues to reinforce that you were in that alternate reality.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 September 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/jesus-i-must-be-dreaming.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:32 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 05 April 2012


I think often about how we each struggled with that world. She already knew who I was, I have thought consistently. I guess I would have known who she was. I have wondered if she told me she was married to my biological brother and whether she told me anything about that because I think now consistently that I didn't know anything about him before 1989 although sometimes I have thought otherwise.

She drives away, earlier in the film and the car door is flopping open. The scene started with "Jim" opening the front door of his apartment and leaves were blowing in around the open door and then he is startled to see "Patty" standing there. The dialog has her complaining about how at least his friends had been honest with her.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


I began to grow very fond
of that mannequin.
Maybe because, like me,
she didn't age.










http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/styx/mr_roboto.html


Styx

Mr. Roboto


Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto Mata o hima de,
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto Himitsu wo shiri tai,

You're wondering who I am, (Secret secret, I've got a secret)
Machine or mannequin, (Secret secret, I've got a secret)
With parts made in Japan, (Secret secret, I've got a secret)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=extant-2014&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Extant

More in Heaven and Earth / Incursion


Can anyone here tell me how Ethan suddenly speaks Japanese? - What? - This morning, I dropped him off at school, and he heard two Japanese girls talking about him.
And he talked back in Japanese.
All right, little man's on fire.
But the question is: what's fueling that fire? Well, his neural net's programmed to basic Japanese.
Yeah, but that's not nearly enough to explain this.
Linguistically, it's-it's like saying Ethan had a stepladder and-and used it to reach the moon.
But maybe he doesn't see it as linguistic but mathematical, like translation as code-breaking.
- Yeah, he is good at that.
- Maybe I was wrong.
Maybe that school is good for Ethan.
But at this rate, pretty soon he'll be smarter than all of his teachers.
Well, I mean, so was I.
I turned out pretty good.
But we designed Ethan to-to learn at the same rate as his peers.
We sent him to school to learn like other kids, to-to learn to be like other kids.
And other kids don't just start speaking Japanese without being taught.
Be cool if they did, though.
No, it would be terrifying.
It wouldn't be human.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010


On 2/25/10 I did record in my journal about that alternate world where there are no mirrors.

I was thinking extensively about that again last night.

The existence is okay for a while but then it becomes tormenting enough to look for a way back to the real world. There is always something important missing that eventually becomes unbearable. Tom made it out on his fourth time in a record 38 years. Phoebe was only in there for a year a half. Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010


I was thinking extensively about that again last night.

The existence is okay for a while but then it becomes tormenting enough to look for a way back to the real world. There is always something important missing that eventually becomes unbearable. Tom made it out on his fourth time in a record 38 years. Phoebe was only in there for a year a half. Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.

As I was thinking yesterday, Tom and Kerry actually found themselves in the same room together the instant the Stargazer aircraft crashed and that was the basis for the final scenes of the 2000 film "Mission to Mars," as well as the scenes of the 1994 film "Stargate" where they travel through the "stargate." Tom had never seen Mother before, but as her shadow appeared in that stellar cartography room, he "knew it." She then pointed Tom to one door in one side of the room and Kerry to the other side of the room. Tom emerged 38 years later back to the real world, which was later determined, had elapsed two full days after the 6/27/1994 crash and he was over two thousand miles away on a remote island of the Pacific Ocean where a US Navy P-3 Orion aircraft was just passing by and saw his signal fire and he had only been there for less than an hour. The theory until that point was that, while the existence would seem to last decades in the alternate world, the transition would last an instant relative to this time reference frame. Kerry Burgess never did emerge and in the past day I have been seeing Tom and Kerry. In that sense of imagination, there are three of us. I am talking to Tom and Kerry and Tom is Tom and the original Kerry Burgess is now Henry Reagan and I am now Kerry Burgess for the duration.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:25 PM Tuesday, November 02, 2010


I have not had any similar aches and pains as this problem with my shoulder, which still lingers slightly, in a long time. The funny part about this is that in the days leading up to this observation, over the span of several hours during two days, as best I recall, I was experiencing an extensive line of thought about Kerry Burgess having returned. The real Kerry Burgess and not me pretending and lying about being Kerry Burgess and lying because I do not have any alternative except to maintain this identity and who can prove anyway that I am not Kerry Burgess?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 November 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Terminator_1_Special_Edition.html


Terminator 1


So much pain.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Terminator (1984)


Kyle Reese: Pain can be controlled - you just disconnect it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/03/10 6:09 AM


As I walked through the cemetery, other dead people began to rise from under the ground and they mingled around until I told them they were free and they all went off somewhere. Kerry Burgess drove me back to here although we stopped at another cemetery along the way and the process repeated it and when we got back here I walked out into that cemetery nearby and the same thing happened there too


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 November 2010 6:09 AM excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/jesus-i-must-be-dreaming.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:32 PM Pacific Time USA Thursday 05 April 2012


You know, if you embrace my theories the way I do then I am actually not surprised there are NOT overt signs of cornfields in this film, I think to myself writing this sentence as I have the DVD paused to make this note. Then just before I was about to make this post I thought back to the scene of "Angel" caressing the statue of Jesus Christ in the church, and I barely recall that brief scene but I recall the smirk on her face and I think again about how seriously annoyed I was with the mannequins I kept seeing but my real-life companion in that world did not see mannequins but actual mechanized beings and they told her to not tell me they were mechanized and I did not know about that until she told me about it in the real world.

I mean sure, I think now remembering what I had wrote earlier in my blog about the cornfield. I was on that flight, while everyone else had ducked and covered and I was still sitting up so I could maintain custody of the prisoner, then everything went kind of fuzzy for a second, even more so, and then the quietness was staggering. I have written about that before, that sense in my mind of sudden quietness, and that was me sitting precisely as I had been on the airplane and there was nothing around me but tall stalks of corn and I was still sitting in the same airplane seat but I was all alone in that cornfield and it was suddenly blaring and maddenly blaring quietness. It drives me crazy now just trying to thing again about that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/2F04.html


Bart's Girlfriend


Original airdate in N.A.: 6-Nov-94

Bart sits on the sidewalk, dejected.

Jessica: [walking up] You're _bad_, Bart Simpson.

Bart: [plaintive] No I'm not! I'm really --

Jessica: Yes you are. You're bad...and I like it.

Bart: [suave] I'm bad to the bone, honey.

Jessica: Let's go find some fun.

Bart: But your father said --

Jessica: [scoffs] I told the _Rev_ I was going to my room to say my prayers.

Bart: Smart, beautiful..._and_ a liar!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The


That's right.
New York.
It's 1958.
Anyway, for a few more minutes it is.
Come midnight, it's going to be 1959.
A whole other feeling.
The New Year.
The future.
Old Daddy Earth fixing to start one more trip around the sun.
Everybody hoping this ride round be a little more giddy...
...a little more gay.
All over town, champagne corks is a-popping.
Over in the Waldorf, the big shots is dancing to the strains of Guy Lombardo.
In Times Square, the little folks is watching and waiting for that big ball to drop.
They're all trying to catch hold of one moment of time...
...to be able to say:
"Right now! This is it!
"I got it!"
Of course, by then it'll be past.
But they're all happy...
...everybody having a good time.
Well, almost everybody.
There's a few lost souls floating around out there.
Now, if y'all ain't from the city...
...we got something here called "the rat race."
Got a way of chewing folks up so that they don't want no celebrating...
...don't want no cheering up.
Don't care nothing about no New Year's.
Out of hope...
...out of rope...
...out of time.
This here is Norville Barnes.
That office he's stepping out of...
...is the office of the president of Hudsucker Industries.
That's his office.
How'd he get so high?
And why's he feeling so low?
Is he really going to do it?
Is Norville really going to jelly up the sidewalk?
Well, the future...
...that's something you can never tell about.
But the past...
...that's another story.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:11 PM Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Land of the free, home of the brave


I wonder if I would even recognize Phoebe at this point if she were to walk by me on the sidewalk.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 August 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37350

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a Memorial Day Ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia

May 26th, 1986

Today is the day we put aside to remember fallen heroes and to pray that no heroes will ever have to die for us again. It's a day of thanks for the valor of others, a day to remember the splendor of America and those of her children who rest in this cemetery and others. It's a day to be with the family and remember.

I was thinking this morning that across the country children and their parents will be going to the town parade and the young ones will sit on the sidewalks and wave their flags as the band goes by. Later, maybe, they'll have a cookout or a day at the beach. And that's good, because today is a day to be with the family and to remember.

Arlington, this place of so many memories, is a fitting place for some remembering.










http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/final-portrait-of-john-and-yoko-is-on-the-cover-of-rolling-stone

HISTORY

THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Jan 22, 1981:

Final portrait of John and Yoko is on the cover of Rolling Stone










http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/35/pg35.html


Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


'Stepping out from behind my tree and looking back, I saw, through the black pillars of the nearer trees, the flames of the burning forest. It was my first fire coming after me. With that I looked for Weena, but she was gone. The hissing and crackling behind me, the explosive thud as each fresh tree burst into flame, left little time for reflection. My iron bar still gripped, I followed in the Morlocks' path. It was a close race. Once the flames crept forward so swiftly on my right as I ran that I was outflanked and had to strike off to the left. But at last I emerged upon a small open space, and as I did so, a Morlock came blundering towards me, and past me, and went on straight into the fire!

'And now I was to see the most weird and horrible thing, I think, of all that I beheld in that future age. This whole space was as bright as day with the reflection of the fire. In the centre was a hillock or tumulus, surmounted by a scorched hawthorn. Beyond this was another arm of the burning forest, with yellow tongues already writhing from it, completely encircling the space with a fence of fire. Upon the hill-side were some thirty or forty Morlocks, dazzled by the light and heat, and blundering hither and thither against each other in their bewilderment. At first I did not realize their blindness, and struck furiously at them with my bar, in a frenzy of fear, as they approached me, killing one and crippling several more. But when I had watched the gestures of one of them groping under the hawthorn against the red sky, and heard their moans, I was assured of their absolute helplessness and misery in the glare, and I struck no more of them.

'Yet every now and then one would come straight towards me, setting loose a quivering horror that made me quick to elude him. At one time the flames died down somewhat, and I feared the foul creatures would presently be able to see me. I was thinking of beginning the fight by killing some of them before this should happen; but the fire burst out again brightly, and I stayed my hand. I walked about the hill among them and avoided them, looking for some trace of Weena. But Weena was gone.

'At last I sat down on the summit of the hillock, and watched this strange incredible company of blind things groping to and fro, and making uncanny noises to each other, as the glare of the fire beat on them. The coiling uprush of smoke streamed across the sky, and through the rare tatters of that red canopy, remote as though they belonged to another universe, shone the little stars. Two or three Morlocks came blundering into me, and I drove them off with blows of my fists, trembling as I did so.

'For the most part of that night I was persuaded it was a nightmare. I bit myself and screamed in a passionate desire to awake. I beat the ground with my hands, and got up and sat down again, and wandered here and there, and again sat down. Then I would fall to rubbing my eyes and calling upon God to let me awake. Thrice I saw Morlocks put their heads down in a kind of agony and rush into the flames. But, at last, above the subsiding red of the fire, above the streaming masses of black smoke and the whitening and blackening tree stumps, and the diminishing numbers of these dim creatures, came the white light of the day.

'I searched again for traces of Weena, but there were none. It was plain that they had left her poor little body in the forest. I cannot describe how it relieved me to think that it had escaped the awful fate to which it seemed destined. As I thought of that, I was almost moved to begin a massacre of the helpless abominations about me, but I contained myself. The hillock, as I have said, was a kind of island in the forest. From its summit I could now make out through a haze of smoke the Palace of Green Porcelain, and from that I could get my bearings for the White Sphinx. And so, leaving the remnant of these damned souls still going hither and thither and moaning, as the day grew clearer, I tied some grass about my feet and limped on across smoking ashes and among black stems, that still pulsated internally with fire, towards the hiding-place of the Time Machine. I walked slowly, for I was almost exhausted, as well as lame, and I felt the intensest wretchedness for the horrible death of little Weena. It seemed an overwhelming calamity. Now, in this old familiar room, it is more like the sorrow of a dream than an actual loss. But that morning it left me absolutely lonely again—terribly alone. I began to think of this house of mine, of this fireside, of some of you, and with such thoughts came a longing that was pain.

'But as I walked over the smoking ashes under the bright morning sky, I made a discovery. In my trouser pocket were still some loose matches. The box must have leaked before it was lost.

X

'About eight or nine in the morning I came to the same seat of yellow metal from which I had viewed the world upon the evening of my arrival. I thought of my hasty conclusions upon that evening and could not refrain from laughing bitterly at my confidence. Here was the same beautiful scene, the same abundant foliage, the same splendid palaces and magnificent ruins, the same silver river running between its fertile banks. The gay robes of the beautiful people moved hither and thither among the trees. Some were bathing in exactly the place where I had saved Weena, and that suddenly gave me a keen stab of pain.










From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 9366 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1991 ( Slovenia and Croatia declare independence from Yugoslavia ) is 9366 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 9366 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1991 ( Slovenia and Croatia declare independence from Yugoslavia ) is 9366 days





http://history.state.gov/milestones/1989-1992/breakup-yugoslavia

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

OFFICE of the HISTORIAN


Milestones: 1989–1992

The Breakup of Yugoslavia, 1990–1992


Slovenia and Croatia both declared formal independence on June 25, 1991.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Who are you, sir?
Just a stranger who
once knew your father.
Have you been at the front?
Front? What front?
The war, of course.
What war?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sunday, May 08, 2011 Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM


I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/quotes

IMDb


Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Quotes


Linda Barrett: People exaggerate so much around here.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-309.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X09 - UNFINISHED BUSNIESS

Original Airdate (SciFi): 01-DEC-2006


New Caprica: The Match

(Lee drops her.)

Helo: Get up! Starbuck get up, you can do this.

(She kicks Lee's feet out from under him with a mighty roundhouse, then gives him another roundhouse to the face. Flash to that morning; Apollo wakes up alone and gets dressed.)

New Caprica: Main Street

Apollo: Morning, Admiral.

Adama: You look like you had a good time.

Apollo: Yeah, it was some party.

Adama: Yeah, well, it's been a hell of a morning too. You missed all the excitement.

Apollo: There's problems upstairs?

Adama: No. No, good things. Kara got married. Believe that?

Apollo: What?

Adama: Yep, 'bout an hour ago. Found herself a priest, went down by the river and got married.

(Lee chokes.)

Adama: You okay?

(They spot Anders and Kara coming down the street.)

Adama: Can you believe that? [He chuckles.] Well, she deserves it, man. We all deserve to be happy. I also gave her permission to muster out along with Tyrol and Cally, a few of the others, so it'll be up to us to make sure there's no mass exodus.

(Shell-shocked, Lee approaches them. They're happy. Flash to the fight; he gets up again. She lands several punches and so does he. Flash to Kara waking up o­n his chest, realizing she has to marry Anders. Flash to the fight. Lee approaches Sam and Kara, and she looks at him.)

Anders: Hey, man. Did you hear the news? we're hitched. We got married. Can you believe it?

Apollo: No. No, I can't believe it.

Anders: Yeah. No, it was crazy. She comes down, and she wakes me up. She pops the question, she drags me down to the priest, and, bang, like that, we're married.

Apollo: So it was your idea.

Starbuck, apologetically: Yeah. It was my idea.

Anders: Do you guys… Do you guys want a minute to, uh, you know, talk?

Apollo, shaking his hand: Congratulations, Sam.

Anders: Yeah.

Apollo: And good luck. [Pushing past her.] You're gonna need it.










http://www.supermanhomepage.com/movies/superman_I_shoot.txt

SUPERMAN THE MOVIE


JOR-EL'S VOICE
On this mindless aberration whose only means of expression are wanton violence and destruction....

NON lunges at JOR-EL with a roar, bounces back off the edge of the ring of light, which imprisons him.

CAMERA PANS TO URSA: A tall woman with a strikingly beautiful and cruel face. Consumed by a total hatred. Consumed by a total hatred of the male sex, she stares back at JOR-EL with patronizing contempt.

JOR-EL'S VOICE
On the woman, URSA, whose perversions and unreasoning hatred of men have finally threatened even the male children on our planet....

CAMERA PANS TO GENERAL ZOD: Glaring defiantly at JOR-El through the dazzling light with a staggeringly vicious face. Even trapped in the prison of light he seems to generate an evil force of his own.


JOR-EL'S VOICE
And finally on General Zod - Once trusted by this Council, charged with maintaining the defenses of the planet Krypton itself - the chief architect of this intended revolution, the author of this insidious plot to establish a new order among Us - with himself as absolute ruler.

10 WIDE ANGLE - TRIAL CHAMBER

The huge faces of the COUNCIL OF ELDERS peer down from the domed ceiling as JOR-EL finishes.

JOR-EL
You have listened to the evidence. The decision of the Council will now be heard.

Silence. CAMERA PANS UP to the faces. The FIRST ELDER pauses momentarily.

FIRST ELDER
Guilty.

The FIRST ELDER'S face instantly disappears from the domed ceiling.

SECOND ELDER
Guilty.

The SECOND ELDER'S face disappears. One by one the remaining NINE ELDERS vote "guilty'" in rapid succession until the ceiling has become a black void.

11 CLOSE ON JOR-EL AND VILLANS

JOR-EL faces GENERAL ZOD, his aura glowing as a separate island of light outside the circle.

JOR-EL
Do you have anything to say before the decision of the Council is pronounced?

11 CONTINUED

ZOD
(cold stare)
The vote must be unanimous, Jor-El. It has therefore now become your decision. You alone will condemn us if you wish. And you alone will be held responsible by me.

(JOR-EL stares blankly)

Join us. You have been known to disagree with the Council before. Yours could become an important voice in the New Order - second only to my own. I offer you a chance for greatness, Jor-El. Take it. Join us.

JOR-EL hesitates briefly, then suddenly disappears - his electric white aura extinguishing itself. ZOD's face twists with rage.

ZOD
One day you will bow down before me, Jor-El

12 EXT. TRIAL CHAMBER IN SPACE - DAY

The domed roof of the building cracks open, starts to swivel back. In the distance: a slate-gray atmospheric eminence (THE PHANTOM ZONE) travels rapidly through the sky, approaches the opening.

13 INT. TRIAL CHAMBER

The VILLANS are alone in the trial chamber. ZOD rants:

ZOD
I swear it! No matter that it takes an eternity! You will bow down before me...










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0246265/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Faora-Ul (Character)

from Man of Steel (2013)


Faora: [Beating up Kal-El] You are weak, Son of El, unsure of yourself. The fact that you possess a sense of morality, and we do not, gives us an evolutionary advantage. And if history has proven *anything*...

Faora: [Faora picks up Kal-El throws him into another building]

Faora: ...It is that evolution always wins.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0770828/quotes

IMDb


Man of Steel (2013)

Quotes


General Zod: I was bred to be a warrior, Kal. Trained my entire life to master my senses. Where did you train? ON A FARM?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)

Quotes


Han Solo: Look, Your Worshipfulness, let's get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me.

Princess Leia Organa: It's a wonder you're still alive.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:44 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 26 September 2014