Monday, September 01, 2014

Under The Dome























http://under-the-dome.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/saison-2---episode-9--the-red-door/captures-209.224.254/ndeb=100&npp=100#photos










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:25 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 20 July 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/veradale.html


http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s24e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

A Tree Grows in Springfield


But come outside and see the miracle.
Has the myPad risen? No, it's still where you buried it.
(Flanders humming) Here it is, the Holy Ooze.
This is your miracle










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2518614/quotes

IMDb


The Simpsons (TV Series)

A Tree Grows in Springfield (2012)

Quotes


Kent Brockman: This is Kent Brockman vowing to debunk this so-called miracle. The idiotic things people believe in. Up next, stay tuned for your winning lottery numbers! It's your turn for sure!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxodium_distichum


Taxodium distichum

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taxodium distichum (bald cypress, baldcypress, bald-cypress, cypress, southern-cypress, white-cypress, tidewater red-cypress, Gulf-cypress, red-cypress, or swamp cypress) is a deciduous conifer that grows on saturated and seasonally inundated soils of the Southeastern and Gulf Coastal Plains of the United States.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 July 2014 excerpt ends]





























http://under-the-dome.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/saison-2---episode-9--the-red-door/captures-209.224.254/ndeb=100&npp=100#photos





























http://under-the-dome.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/saison-2---episode-9--the-red-door/captures-209.224.254/ndeb=200&npp=100#photos





























http://under-the-dome.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/saison-2---episode-9--the-red-door/captures-209.224.254/ndeb=200&npp=100#photos










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Belloq: All your life has been spent in pursuit of archaeological relics. Inside the Ark are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations. You want to see it opened as well as I.










http://www.tv.com/shows/charlies-angels/pilot-677734/

tv.com


Charlie's Angels Season 1 Episode 0

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 21, 1976 on ABC

AIRED: 3/21/76










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:55 PM Friday, December 09, 2011


She never did speak in the dream and after she handed me the cup she went back to her desk which was behind me and the sofa and she continued working on some documents.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 December 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e19

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Thank God, It's Doomsday


And look! Here is America's favorite waste of taxpayer dollars-- the Blue Angels! What the? The Blue Angels? I thought we were getting Charlie's Angels.
Oh, God! We're going down! I don't wanna die next to Kathy Griffin! The stars are falling to the Earth! Just as you predicted.
Well, that's our show for tonight.
I'd like to thank all the very talented people who broke my fall.
To all the fans of Los Lobos, mucho, mucho condolences.
Good night, everybody! Homer, you were right! That must mean you were right about the Rapture, too.
Yeah, I was wondering if you could help save my soul.
I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.
What are we supposed to do on Wednesday? Lie naked on our roof? Cause that girl's school says I can't do that no more.
When the time comes, we won't be in our homes, because we're all gonna go here! That's Springfield Mesa.
It's 15 miles north, past the Warren Harding Memorial Through-hole!










From 12/22/1954 ( premiere US film "3 Ring Circus" ) To 6/27/1994 ( the NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 14432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2005 is 14432 days



From 1/13/1950 ( premiere US film "Ambush" ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) is 14432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2005 is 14432 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 5/8/2005 is 6969 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/1/1984 ( the United States Navy warship USS Taylor FFG 50 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - departing in 1986 as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 3rd Class my first United States Navy fleet assignment beginning 19 December 1984 ) is 6969 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 5/8/2005 is 3792 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Charlies Angels" ) is 3792 days


From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 5/8/2005 is 3792 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Overworked Miracle" ) is 3792 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 5/8/2005 is 3792 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Most Wanted" ) is 3792 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 5/8/2005 is 5225 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/22/1980 ( Jimmy Carter - Pittsburgh Pirates and Steelers Remarks at a White House Reception for the Championship Baseball and Football Teams ) is 5225 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 5/8/2005 is 5225 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/22/1980 ( Jimmy Carter - Pittsburgh Pirates and Steelers Remarks at a White House Reception for the Championship Baseball and Football Teams ) is 5225 days



From 11/19/1950 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Gene Autry Show"::"The Fight at Peaceful Mesa" ) To 5/25/1990 ( premiere US film "Fire Birds" ) is 14432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2005 is 14432 days



From 11/7/1939 ( premiere US film "Heroes in Blue" ) To 5/8/2005 is 23924 days

23924 = 11962 + 11962

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 11962 days



From 4/22/1954 ( McCarthy Army hearings begin ) To 5/8/2005 is 18644 days

18644 = 9322 + 9322

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) is 9322 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix ) To 5/8/2005 is 5110 days

5110 = 2555 + 2555

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/31/1972 ( premiere US film "Escape to the Sun" ) is 2555 days



From 4/6/1943 ( premiere US film "Don Winslow of the Coast Guard" ) To 5/8/2005 is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 6/20/1952 ( premiere US film "The Winning Team" ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 14432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2005 is 14432 days



From 9/10/1951 ( premiere US film "The Well" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 14432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2005 is 14432 days



From 3/31/2003 ( the City of Spokane Valley incorporated ) To 5/8/2005 is 769 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/11/1967 ( premiere US film "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" ) is 769 days



From 3/1/1937 ( premiere US film "Circus Girl" ) To 9/4/1976 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Destiny's Child singer Beyonce Knowles ) is 14432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2005 is 14432 days



From 3/1/1937 ( premiere US film "Circus Girl" ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 14432 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/2005 is 14432 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 5/8/2005 is 12188 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/17/1999 ( premiere US film "The Mod Squad" ) is 12188 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/thank-god-its-doomsday-384298/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 16 Episode 19

Thank God, It's Doomsday

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 08, 2005 on FOX

AIRED: 5/8/05










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045332/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Winning Team (1952)

Release Info

USA 20 June 1952 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045332/fullcredits

IMDb


The Winning Team (1952)

Full Cast & Crew


Ronald Reagan ... Grover Cleveland Alexander










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e19

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Thank God, It's Doomsday


I wish you'd come to church with us, sweetheart.
Church? I'd rather play golf on the holiest day of the week.
Finally, a character I can relate to.
I bet good things happen to him.
But, honey, with recent troubles in the Mideast and other ominous signs, the Rapture could soon be upon us.
The Rapture? Easy there, Helen.
Science has shown religion is just an old wives' tale.
I'm sorry, but the only thing I'm praying for is that you take it easy on our credit cards.
Oh, Mr.
Thompson what if your wife finds out? Hey, it's modern times.
Everyone's doing it.
Where did my Christian limo driver go? My pious husband is missing! The baby I chose to have baptized is gone! Mr.
Thompson, what's happening?! It's the Rapture, Shawna.
The Rapture.
The virtuous have gone to heaven, and the rest of us have been left below! Left below? Where have I heard that before?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044202/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Well (1951)

Release Info

USA 10 September 1951










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e19

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Thank God, It's Doomsday


Listen, could you do me one more favor? You want me to help you with your alcoholism? No, I'm in a good place with that.
Why don't you just take these pamphlets? Yeah, I'll definitely read those later.
Now, listen, if you could just see your way clear to Very well.
Deus ex machina! It was all just a dream.
What are these wings? It's just a seagull stuck in my back.
Dad, we've been so worried about you! The Warren Harding Through-Hole never seemed so long.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047582/releaseinfo

IMDb


3 Ring Circus (1954)

Release Info

USA 22 December 1954 (Los Angeles, California)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047582/plotsummary

IMDb


3 Ring Circus (1954)

Plot Summary


Another movie with Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin. Jerry and Pete are two friends with no money, looking for some job. They finally find one as workers in a circus, but Jerry has different dreams. He wants to become a clown



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047582/fullcredits

IMDb


3 Ring Circus (1954)

Full Cast & Crew


Dean Martin ... Peter 'Pete' Nelson
Jerry Lewis ... Jerome F. 'Jerry' Hotchkiss










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120757/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Mod Squad (1999)

Release Info

USA 17 March 1999 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0028719/releaseinfo

IMDb


Circus Girl (1937)

Release Info

USA 1 March 1937










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e19

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Thank God, It's Doomsday


Homer, what's wrong? Lord, you got a first-class-destination resort here.
Really topnotch.
But I can't enjoy myself knowing my family is suffering.
Don't tell me about family suffering.
My Son went down to Earth once.
I don't know what you people did to Him, but He hasn't been the same since.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 6

TRUE BELIEVERS


Shiva, she thought. Yes, the most complex and interesting of the Hindu gods, by turns the Destroyer and the Restorer, who controlled poison meant to destroy mankind, and one of whose consorts was Kali, the goddess of death herself.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


In this dream last night though, there is something about my nieces. One of them has bought the house and will live there now. This is one of ten houses that one of ten nieces is getting. Not sure what that means, I only have two nieces. So anyway, I have two cars parked outside. One is that Mazda RX-7, and just like re-discovering the house in the prior dreams, this car is suddenly mine again and I am very happy to see it. I faced a dilemma though about how to get two cars back to my place, whereever that was. There is a lot of food in one car and I am transferring it from one to the RX-7. It was dark. Then I found myself at what seemed to be my own place in the country, the grass was very high. Never seen this place before, but there seems to be something slightly familiar about it. Next image I remember is my Jeep blocking the entrace of my driveway. But the postman has driven around it and is delivering the mail. He has a lot to deliver. At one point, he walks up to the house, or the garage, but I do not talk with him. Before this, I had been walking around the property and there are a lot of other buildings with purposes I don't know but they have a lot of objects, tools and such, cluttered around. I am standing on the porch about to go in and a woman throws open a hatch on the porch and starts climbing up from under the porch. She is carrying a fishing tackle box and something else I don't recognize. She is a scientist or something. She is on some kind of expedition to go out and cause frogs, I think it was, to contract the "mumps." I don't know why she was doing it, but she said they weren't doing it themselves. I woke up at this point and I could hear some loud-mouth in another room on this floor talking loudly next to his window about how he never contracted the mumps when he was a kid even though he had actually tried to contract it by getting into bed with someone that had the mumps.

I'm not sure if this dream happened after I went back to sleep or it had occured earlier, but I was in that unfamilar house there in the country and I was trying to get ready. I was meeting some family members in town for lunch but I kept getting interrupted. At one point, the clock read 1:38 pm but I had to be there at 2pm and I had not even showered or shaved yet. I didn't know how to get in touch with them to let them know I would be late.

The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway. A woman drives up in a car and asks me if I am who she thinks I am. But I can't remember seeing her actually in the car, all I can remember is seeing her buried in the dirt with only her talking face exposed. That is all I remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Belloq: It's a transmitter, a radio for speaking to God.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Indiana: You want to talk to God? Let's go see him together, I've got nothing better to do.





http://www.cswap.com/1981/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_42


Raiders of the Lost Ark


:43:17
Jones, do you realize what the Ark is?

:43:21
It's a transmitter. It's a radio for speaking to God.

:43:25
And it's within my reach.

:43:29
You want to talk to God?

:43:32
Let's go see him together.
I've got nothing better to do!

:43:37
Doctor Indy! Come back home now!

[ Uncle Indy? ]

:43:43
Next time, Indiana Jones, it will
take more than children to save you.










http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Feb13/ln%20feb13%20pow1.jpg


The Prince of Wales meets Kenadee Stephenson during a visit to Highbury Gardens in north London, a residential development completed with help from The Prince's Foundation for Building Community, 12 February 2013.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-twilight-zone-1959&episode=s03e26

Springfield! Springfield!


The Twilight Zone

Little Girl Lost


Bill? Bill, this is chris.
Can you come over to the house right away? I'm sorry, bill, this is an emergency.
Tina has disappeared.
No, no, she hasn't been kidnapped.
Tina is tina is here but she's not here.
Bill, for crying out loud, will you get over here?! Hurry.
Shouldn't we wake her? Bill's coming over, honey.
Bill? Well, he's a physicist.
Maybe he can help us out.
I don't know, i couldn't think of anything else.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Major Eaton: Now just what does that mean to you... 'Tanis'?

Indiana: Tanis is one of the possible resting places of the Lost Ark.

Colonel Musgrove: The Lost Ark?

Indiana: Yeah, the Ark of the Covenant. The chest the Hebrews used to carry the Ten Commandments around in.

Major Eaton: Alright now, what do you mean the Ten Commandments, you're talking about THE Ten Commandments?

Indiana: Yes, the actual Ten Commandments. The original stone tablets that Moses brought down out of Mount Horeb and smashed, if you believe in that sort of thing. Didn't you guys ever go to Sunday School?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082971/quotes

IMDb


Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

Quotes


Major Eaton: Now what does this Ark look like?

Indiana: Uh... there's a picture of it right here.

[opens a book on the table]

Indiana: That's it.

[they all look at an illustration of the Hebrews devastating their enemy with the Ark]

Major Eaton: Good God!

Brody: Yes, that's just what the Hebrews thought.

Colonel Musgrove: [pointing to a beam of light] Uh, now what's that supposed to be coming out of there?

Indiana: Lightning. Fire. Power of God or something.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:34 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 24 March 2013 http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/cletus-whats-that-tree-say.html

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

SUNDAY, MARCH 24, 2013

"Cletus, what's that tree say?"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-gene-autry-show/the-fight-at-peaceful-mesa-120826/

tv.com


The Gene Autry Show Season 1 Episode 18

The Fight At Peaceful Mesa

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Nov 19, 1950 on CBS

AIRED: 11/19/50



































DSC01410.JPG



































DSC01412.JPG



































DSC00201.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e19

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Thank God, It's Doomsday


Hang on there, big fella! We'll save ya! This ain't personal.
I just love to scrimshaw.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035819/releaseinfo

IMDb


Don Winslow of the Coast Guard (1943)

Release Info

USA 6 April 1943



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035819/fullcredits

IMDb


Don Winslow of the Coast Guard (1943)

Full Cast & Crew


Don Terry ... Cmdr. Don Winslow



































DSC04151.JPG





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:01 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11 August 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/cats-and-doors.html


Cats and doors.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480249/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

I Am Legend (2007)


[speaking of the mannequin at the DVD store]

Neville: What should I say? You wanna see some infected rats?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s16e19

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Thank God, It's Doomsday


Homer, you didn't touch your second dinner tonight, and you're reading books.
Word books! What's going on? Marge, the Rapture is nigh.
These books will help me figure out how nigh.
This whole deal is scientifically proven.
The Book of Revelations has 404 verses Add the number of people at the Last Supper minus the number of Filipinos in the Bible And you get Three million, one hundred and That's when the Rapture will begin! May 18th? That's one week from today.
A week? That's Seven days from now! The world will end next week! Spend your children's college fund! Thaw that turkey now! This is Kent Brockman reporting live from downtown Springfield, where overweight doomsayer Homer Simpson is predicting the world will end next Wednesday! Homer, what turned you from sad drunk to mad monk? Funny story, Kent It's the end of the world! God loves you! He's gonna kill you! Here's my angle-- there's no way in God's Heaven I should get into God's Heaven, but maybe He'll let me in, if I warn others the Apocalypse is coming-- as I previously shouted.





































johnniewalker .JPG





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb


Back to the Future (1985)

Quotes


George McFly: Now, Biff, don't con me.

Biff Tannen: [stammering] I'm sorry, Mr. McFly. I-I meant I was just starting on the second coat.

George McFly: Biff. What a character. Always trying to get away with something. I've had to stay on top of Biff ever since high school.





























http://under-the-dome.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/saison-2---episode-9--the-red-door/captures-209.224.254/ndeb=400&npp=100#photos





























http://under-the-dome.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/saison-2---episode-9--the-red-door/captures-209.224.254/ndeb=200&npp=100#photos










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=under-the-dome&episode=s02e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Under the Dome

The Red Door


Okay, either you go or you get caught.
It's your choice.
That tunnel that led us from Chester's Mill was hidden behind a locker or something.
Is that it? That wasn't there before.





























http://under-the-dome.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-2/saison-2---episode-9--the-red-door/captures-209.224.254/ndeb=300&npp=100#photos



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 01 September 2014