Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Walked right into it."




She was the same doctor I first spoke to at University of Washington Medical Center when they brought me to the mental health unit on a gurney. Before that I had been at the Overlake hospital in Bellevue for a few hours or so. As best I recall that Overlake hospital was where the ambulance took me to from the Redmond city police office where I went in person to complain.

I was speaking to that woman when I was later in the emergency room at the Veteran's Affair's hospital in Seattle. Can't recall specific dates offhand but I saw references to it in the medical records I got back from the federal records center.

I spoke to that UWMC psychiatrist first and then during those three or four days I was there in June 2005 another doctor started talking with me in a conference room and he told me he was the doctor in charge of the UWMC. Then he told me that I was lucky because he was also in charge of the VA hospital and they were sending me over there to the mental health unit and as best I recall I was there for ten days. The day they let me out is when Patty Murray was at the front entrance talking to the press cameras about billions of dollars and gross incompetence.

The woman I was talking to was as best I recall the psychiatrist I first spoke to and the one prescribing medication to me. She told me something one time as I was sitting in a smaller conference room something about wanting to bring in someone else for training and that I would guess was a student. I thought his questions were suspicious. Suspicious in terms of someone not really trained in the field leading me to think he worked in a different field. Who knows. I recall that was the time I made the point about how I wasn't seeing things but who knows because the chair I pointed out could be unreal and I would have no idea of its true state of reality.

So anyway, I was standing there in the emergency room and the VA and I guess that was July or August 2005 and at the end of our brief conversation I was saying the same thing she was saying at just about exactly the same time.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 24, 2006 2:04:11 PM


[This is pretty much the kind of treatment I received in the VA and before that at UW Medical Center. I like my doctor at UW. I don't remember her name, but I saw her again at the VA. I always felt good around her. That must be a good quality in a doctor.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


I have grown very aware of the smell of the hand soap in the bathrooms at the VA facility. Every time I wash my hands when I am over there, I have strong memories of my time in-patient at 7E last year. I was effectively locked up for that time, as well as at UW Medical Center. When the VA let me out for a walk one time, they had someone following me around the building.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, April 06, 2007

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - Microsoft Corporation announces plans to expand its historic outpost of insurrection in Bellevue, Washington. The City Of Bellevue welcomes the insurgency despite that Microsoft Corporation is actively working to overthrow the constitutional form of government in America.

City of Bellevue Mayor Grant Degginger admits that hundreds more Americans will be killed by Microsoft Corporation-sponsored terrorism, but “Hey, Microsoft is giving me a free Lexus to look the other way. Who can argue with that? The covert federal agent we tried to murder only wanted to give us a prison term for providing material support to terrorists.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003648679_uwshooting03m.html

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Months of stalking end with 2 dead at UW

Rebecca Griego called her ex-boyfriend Jonathan Rowan "a psycho from the past." He wouldn't stop calling her office at the University of Washington. When she no longer would answer the phone, he harassed her sister and threatened to kidnap her dogs.

On Monday morning, Rowan found Griego alone in her fourth-floor office in Gould Hall and fatally shot her before killing himself.





http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003721534_normmaleng25.html

Friday, May 25, 2007

Longtime prosecutor Norm Maleng dies

By Jennifer Sullivan and Steve Miletich

Seattle Times staff reporters

Norm Maleng, King County prosecutor for 28 years and one of the most respected leaders in the state's criminal justice system, died Thursday night of cardiac arrest after collapsing during an event at the University of Washington. He was 68.

Mr. Maleng was rushed by medics to Harborview Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 9:11 p.m. Mr. Maleng had been attending a Nordic heritage event at the UW Center for Urban Horticulture when he collapsed.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 12 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/wouldnt-it-blow-your-mind-to-hear.html


They stuck a lot of needles in me when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center back in the summer of 2005. I remember one very dark night when I was in a mental haze from the drugs they were forcing on me (only because I went to the City of Kent Washington police department to report criminal activity directed at my personal property and which continues unabated to this very day) and I awoke in the dark in that hospital bed and a woman was glaring at me as she stuck another needle in hand. I thought about that later and I decided she was glaring at me because she was possibly expected me to club her with my fist, which I did not.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 21

STAGES

The last of the winos had outlasted all predictions, but it lead only prolonged the inevitable. This one was named Henry, a black man of forty-six years who only appeared to be twenty years older. A veteran, he'd told everyone who'd listen, and a man with a considerable thirst, which had not, miraculously, done a great deal of liver damage. And his immune system had done a valiant job of fighting off Shiva. He was probably from the deep part of the gene pool, Dr. Killgore thought, for what little good it had clone him. It would have been useful to take a history from him, to find out how long his parents had lived, but lie was too far gone by the time they'd realized it. But now, the printout of his blood work said, he was surely doomed. I l is liver had finally succumbed to the Shiva strands, and his blood chemistry was off the chart in every category that mattered. In a way, it was too bad. The doctor still living in Killgore somehow wanted patients to survive. Maybe it was sportsmanship, he thought, heading down to the patient's room. "How are we doing, Henry?" the doctor asked.

"Shitty, Doc, just shitty. Feels like my belly is coming a hart inside out."

"You can feel it?" Killgore asked. That was a surprise. 1 I e was getting nearly twelve milligrams of morphine a day now-a lethal dose for a healthy man, but the really sick ones could somehow take a lot more of the drug.

"Some," Henry replied, grimacing.

"Well, let me fix that for you, okay?" The physician extracted a 50cc needle from his pocket. along with a vial of Dilaudid. Two to four milligrams was a strong dose for a normal person. He decided to go to forty, just to be sure. Henry had suffered enough. He filled the syringe, flicked the plastic body with a fingernail to take care of the little air bubble, then inserted it in the IV line. and pushed the plunger down quickly

"All," Henry had time to say as the dazzling rush hit him. And just that fast, his face went still, eyes wide open, pupils dilated in the last pleasure he would ever know. Ten seconds later, Killgore touched the right carotid artery. There was nothing happening there, and Henry's breathing had stopped at once. Just to be completely sure, Killgore took his stethoscope from his pocket and touched it to Henry's chest. Sure enough, the heart had stopped.

"Nice Fight, partner," the doctor told the body. Then he unhooked the IV line, switched off the electronic drug monitor system, and tossed the sheet over the face. So, that was the end of the winos. Most of them had checked out early, except for Henry. The bastard was a fighter to the end, defying all predictions. Killgore wondered if they might have tried one of the vaccines on him- "B" would almost certainly have saved him, but then they'd just have a healthy wino on their hands, and the Project wasn't aimed at saving that sort of person. What use was he to anyone, really? Except maybe a liquor-store owner. Killgore left the room, waving to an orderly as he did so. In fifteen minutes, Henry would be ashes floating in the air, his chemicals useful to some grass and trees as fertilizer when they fell back to earth, which was about as much a contribution as a person like that could hope to make.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 30 September 2014