Tuesday, September 23, 2014

"That's quiet."




http://www.krem.com/video/featured-videos/SPD-dedicates-officer-to-keeping-teenagers-out-of-trouble-276204041.html

KREM2


Featured Videos

SPD dedicates officer to keeping teenagers out of trouble

by HAYLEY GUENTHNER & KREM.com

KREM.com

Posted on September 22, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Updated yesterday at 6:50 PM

SPOKANE, Wash.—The Spokane Police Department has decided to dedicate an officer to focus solely on keeping Spokane's teens out of trouble.

SPD officers have frequently arrested juveniles for crimes ranging from malicious mischief all the way up to assault. So SPD leaders decided that at least one officer would focus on decreasing those arrests. It is all part of the SPD’s chronic offender program.

As of September, Officer Ben Green has been tracking Spokane's teen criminals for about four months. He said he has already started to see an improvement. Green focuses on ten offenders at a time and devotes his days to both helping and tracking them. He said it is a great collaboration between SPD and the juvenile court system.

"There is nothing any of us want more than to see these kids get back on the right track and have successful lives," said Green. "It serves the community and us as law enforcement as well."

Green said he likes to bring teens into the programthat are open to getting some help. He said it is all about getting to them early enough when they still have a good shot at a life out of crime.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:38 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 08 June 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/06/echoes-echoes-echoes-they-are-echoes-i.html


Echoes. Echoes. Echoes. They are echoes I hear everyday. Not to mention the direct action against me that was literally in front of my face



This really mostly somewhat didn't turn into the specific message that flashed into my mind. I can't recall where to find the specific reference I wanted originally to make, paused as I have the video.

So what I think is happening is this.

A cursory search revealed details that reminded me that I might have been making oblique references to a sleeping dream.

I am sitting here today trying to find specific references to that sleeping dream from long ago that I now still remember as I do still remember many other sleeping dreams from over the years.

I do not recall that particular sleeping dream because of its topic.

What I think is happening is that I am confusing myself because I deliberately did not make specific references to specific details.

I did not make specific references to details and I made only oblique references to details and my mind remembers now only the specific details I *wanted* to reference.

I remember many other sleeping dreams that consist of a great deal of other topics. The sleeping dream from the past I am trying to recall now was primarily about me seeing Phoebe sitting in a wheelchair and then she throws off her bikini top although my visualization of her is very very vague at that point. That reminds me now similar to how I wrote a decade ago about how my sleeping dreams seemed to be of words being read to my sleeping mind.

And there is the strong sense in my mind now just now again I wrote about this in my blog. Since I cannot recall specific details I am left with only the feeling that I wrote about how I was standing on a floor in a building and there was something similar to an atrium construction below where I could see her on floor below me. I would have sworn I wrote details about how my activities were associated with US CIA machinery that was some kind of communication device. These past few hours I have worked to construct this note, or less than a few hours, has made me think about that detail again and I think about how that device was some kind of rotary device. "Add WiFi" is the message this moment. Unrelated to that sleeping dream. Count it up. See for yourselves.

So anyway, I sort of lost interest in this post. I am up to episode 18 and I am thinking I might try to watch the final episode tonight but I'm not sure if I will or if I will make note of it here in this blog, which in the past has usually meant: I will.

I didn't even know what that stupid series was about until a few days ago. I watched the first episode back almost 4 years and it made me so angry I never gave any thought to it beyond that first episode. I looked back and I made some references to that first episode back about 1 year ago. The second episode establishes the series, that was soon ended. I was so angry about that first episode and I hated it so much that I never gave any thought into trying to even read more about it. Only a few days ago did I find out what it was about. That Ritter actor starring as the lead character still makes me think about Jim Shea. I started wondering about his wife Allison. The way I remember it I remember living a few weeks or days in their apartment in Greenville South Carolina in 1990 after I got out of the US Navy and I had started working with Jim at that job he referred me for at First Federal.

This note didn't really turn out how I wanted it to. I think I am posting it now simply because there is something I want to say.

Blogger.com indicates there are over 8600 posts on this blog right now. A flat-text I keep as an archive of those blog posts indicates my blog is over 218 megabytes. That file is text characters only. Over 218 MB of nothing but text characters. Gets difficult to impossible to find a specific post when the only words I can recall are 'Phoebe' and 'bikini'.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 June 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/116.htm

11001001

Stardate: 41365.9

Original Airdate: Feb 1, 1988


Captain's log, stardate 41365.9. The Enterprise has been ordered to Starbase 74, in orbit around Tarsas Three. A routine maintenance check of all systems will be made, and certain upgrades completed, including the holodeck, with which we've had problems. I anticipate a glowing report. The ship has performed magnificently, beyond anyone's expectations.



































DSC00010.JPG



































DSC00018.JPG



































DSC00027.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 September 2014