Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Seems we did.




1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:

00:30:08


Hector: Are you all right? My name's Hector. What's yours?

Regina: Just leave me alone, okay?

Hector: Look, I - I know we got off on the wrong foot, but considering what the alternative is, I think we should try to get along. What do you say? Listen, this is no time for an attitude problem. Your little sister seems to be taking this a lot better than you.

Regina: That's because she doesn't know what's going on.

Hector: And you do, I suppose.

Regina: Whatever is going on isn't just here. It's everywhere. She thinks we're going to be rescued, the our dad's going to come back from Honduras with the goddamn Green Berets.

Hector: She could be right.

Regina: Give us a break, Hector.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-400.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - RAZOR (1)

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 24-NOV-2007

4X02 - RAZOR (2)

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 24-NOV-2007


Pegasus: Main Deck

(Shaw exits the Raptor and is ignored.)

Shaw: Excuse me, could you please point me towards...

Pegasus Corridor

Shaw: Excuse me, could you please show me...

Gina, turning from a circuit board: Looking for the CIC?

Shaw: Yes. How did you know?

Gina: You got that new officer meaning to report to her CO look down cold. [Showing Shaw her high-tech clipboard, with ship schematics.] one of the benefits of being a network administrator: This is us. This is where you need to be.

Shaw: You're a lifesaver! Kendra Shaw.

Gina: Gina Inviere.

Shaw: Inviere... That's old Geminese for "Resurrection," isn't it? [Gina nods, surprised] one of the benefits of being a lapsed classics major.

Gina: Guess you never know when something like that might come in handy. Welcome to Pegasus, Lieutenant.

Shaw: Thank you.

(She leaves, and Gina breathes, then turns back to her work.)

CIC

Shaw: Lieutenant Kendra Shaw reporting for duty, Sir.

Cain: Ah. Did you enjoy your coffee, Lieutenant?

Shaw: My coffee?

Cain: Just say yes, so we don't get off on the wrong foot.

Shaw: Yes, Sir.

Cain: Good! You see, because I figured that you either got lost on your way to CIC [Fisk smiles] or you stopped for a cup of coffee and frankly, I'd rather think it was a cup of coffee than realize my new aid can't find her way around a Battlestar.










http://jericho.wikifoundry.com/page/Jennings+%26+Rall+Transcript


Jericho

Jennings & Rall

Episode 3 Season 2


Hawkins: I'm Robert Hawkins. I'm with the FBI. I really don't mean to start off on the wrong foot... but you're killing my investigation.

Hawkins: I've been undercover on this case for months... but now you've been plastering Sarah Mason's picture all over town... I mean, it's not like it's a lost cat we're looking for here, major.

Beck: I ran your name through the FBI database. There's no record of an Agent Robert Hawkins.

Hawkins: No, there wouldn't be. Well, not in Cheyenne's FBI database.

Beck: Why not?

Hawkins: I haven't registered with Cheyenne. And I don't think that I will. You see, my bosses still work in Columbus. They're the ones who sent me to find Sarah Mason. And when I do find her, they're the ones I'm handing her over to.

Beck: The Cheyenne government isn't a state of mind, Mr. Hawkins. On this side of the river, it is the law. You obstruct it for the benefit of another nation, we call that treason.

Hawkins: Right now, I am much more interested in catching a terrorist than I am in playing politics. And I think you are too, right? And if your current methods are any kind of indication, you can use my help.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 09 September 2014