Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"Princess who?"




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/homers-night-out-1295/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 1 Episode 10

Homer's Night Out

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 25, 1990 on FOX

Quotes


(The doorbell rings at the Simpson home.)

Bart: Uh-oh, it's the "fe-mailman."

Lisa: Female carrier, Bart.

(Bart answers the door.)

Bart: Lady, where's my spy camera?

Mail Lady and Bart: (In unison) Where's my spy camera?

Bart: Where's my spy camera, lady? (He continues to repeat the question.)

Mail Lady: Every day for the past six months.

Mal Lady and Bart: (In unison) Where's my spy camera? Where's my spy camera? Where's my spy camera?

(The Mail Lady shoves a package at Bart.)

Mail Lady: Here's your stupid spy camera!

Bart: Oh. Thanks, ma'am.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:21 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 24 September 2014