Sunday, September 28, 2014

"Now don't take this the wrong way"




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/quotes

IMDb


Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)

Quotes


John Connor: Does it hurt when you get shot?

The Terminator: I sense injuries. The data could be called "pain."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 9, 2006


When I started writing about hitting that dog, I was thinking about something with lions. As in, a lion rushed at me, I leapt into the air, did a something like a somersault, but not the backflip, rather the other....what do you call that? It wouldn't be a backflip....but something like a side-flip....I'll have to look that up. Anyway, as I flipped over the top of the lion, I either punched its backbone or I had some kind of weapon I used to break its back. I have no idea if this is memory or imagination but I think of this many times.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb


Back to the Future (1985)

Quotes


Dr. Emmett Brown: Which one's your pop?

Marty McFly: [points him out] That's him.

George McFly: Okay. Okay, you guys. Ah-ha-ha-ha. Very funny. You guys are being real mature.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Maybe you were adopted.










From 2/12/1941 ( premiere US film "Father's Son" ) To 6/2/2010 is 25312 days

25312 = 12656 + 12656

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/2000 ( premiere US film "The Patriot" ) is 12656 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the US space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the US Marine Corps officer and STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 6/2/2010 is 5452 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1980 ( premiere US TV movie "To Find My Son" ) is 5452 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/have-you-ever-been-ashamed-of-your.html ]


http://www.ci.seattle.wa.us/news/detail.asp?ID=10789&Dept=28

SEATTLE.GOV

City of Seattle

Seattle City Council

NEWS ADVISORY

SUBJECT: Police chief candidates to come before City Council

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

6/1/2010 2:33:00 PM


Police chief candidates to come before City Council

Finalists to give presentation and answer questions

EVENT DATE: Wednesday, June 2, 2010

SEATTLE – All three candidates for Seattle’s police chief will appear before the City Council's Public Safety and Education Committee at City Hall Wednesday morning.

WHAT: Public Safety and Education Committee meeting

WHEN: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 9:30 a.m.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 28 September 2014