Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"since you're gone the moonlight ain't so great"




http://www.bluetreenyc.com/about-us

Blue Tree


Phoebe Cates Kline opened Blue Tree in the fall of 2005! Phoebe's dream was "to have it be like a general store but according to me." :)A surprise around every turn, the shop has built up a loyal following not only in the neighborhood of Carnegie Hill but all over the world. Known for its eclectic and inspired selection of women's clothing and jewelry, Blue Tree also carries unique and carefully chosen items in home, gift, fragrance, music, delicacies, etc. There are no rules. And we are always re-inventing, recreating in the hopes of delighting.

Blue Tree In the Media

Here are some of the nice things the press, and the blogging community are saying about Blue Tree:










http://newyork.grubstreet.com/2011/11/phoebe-cates-ny-diet.html

GRUB STREET


The Grub Street Diet

Phoebe Cates Hits Sfoglia Twice in One Day, Closes Her Own Shop to Focus on Shackburgers

By Jenny Miller

November 11, 2011

9:00 a.m.

Though Phoebe Cates is probably best known for her roles in classic eighties movies like Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Gremlins, she's actually spent the last six years running the Blue Tree boutique on the Upper East Side, selling everything from dark chocolate to diamonds. The store isn't food specific, necessarily, but Cates admits that she has "so many customers that love food." As for her own taste in food, Cates tell us, "I'm pretty erratic when it comes to anything other than my coffee," though she says she cooks for her family husband Kevin Kline and their two children about three times a week. Of course, the Cates-Klines are also longtime regulars at a few UES restaurants, including Elio's, where Cates says servers know her family's orders by heart. "It's pretty neighborhoody up here," Cates says of the hood where she lives, works, and eats. Read about it for yourself in this week's Grub Street Diet.


Friday, November 4

I arrived in Los Angeles [the night before] for a family gathering. At 10 a.m. I was determined to eat a hefty breakfast (unlike my NYC routine), because I wasn't going to get a chance to eat again until late in the day. So when the waitress arrived, I chose the eggs Benedict with all the trimmings. The Hollandaise sauce was perfection, the asparagus made me feel less guilty, and I tried chutney for the very first time in my life which was so seriously good that I was not shy to ask the waitress to explain what it is: currants and sweet onion, a few mustard seeds. I have joined the Chutney Club. My usual morning double espresso with some half-and-half, and I was good to go.

By 5:30 p.m., I was with my family trying a mini hors d'oeuvres-size pizza and a glass of red wine. At 10 p.m. and in California, thats really, really late it was unanimous: We all went to Junior's. The fifteen of us practically bombarded the place. Before the whole family was even seated, I had inhaled five pickles. A forkful of sauerkraut, and I was ready for my main. I ordered grilled cheese on whole-wheat bread don't ask me what I was thinking. And some fries. Needless to say, the whole wheat killed the whole grilled-cheese idea, so after a couple of fries, my cousin David kindly shared his matzo brei with onions. And strawberry preserves.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:26 PM Friday, November 04, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/11/july-of-1989.html


July of *1989*





Standing there in a pristine undamaged field of corn just after losing focus momentarily while the pilot of Flight 232 was struggling to land his crippled airplane we were passengers on I learned a new lesson in loneliness. Nothing around me but a field of corn and the undamaged airplane seat I had been sitting in on the airplane and then I was sitting in the seat in that field of corn and I was in an empty world.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 November 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:17 PM Friday, November 04, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/11/time-machine-2002.html


The Time Machine (2002)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002)


Jogger: Hey.

Alexander Hartdegen: Hello.

Jogger: Nice suit. Very retro.

Alexander Hartdegen: Thank you.

Jogger: Bet that makes a hell of a cappuccino.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001602

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Guy Pearce

Born: Guy Edward Pearce October 5, 1967 in Ely, Cambridgeshire, England, UK


The Time Machine 2002

Alexander Hartdegen










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054594/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The AbsentMinded Professor (1961)

Country Date

USA 16 March 1961










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- You're late, Professor. - I got here as soon as I could.
Well, they say it's all the rage in Paris. But I just picked it up...
- Five dollars at Macy's. Silly, isn't it? - Very silly. I like it.
Well, where are they?
- What? - The flowers.
You promised me flowers tonight. Don't you even remember?
Oh, I'm sorry. I... Well, I was distracted.
Well, there's something new.
- Uh, Emma, I need to talk to you.
- Oh, uh, shall we walk through the park? - Yes.
Professor, you're shivering. I hope you're not coming down with something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 November 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/trivia

IMDb


Flight of the Intruder (1991)


Quotes


Court-Martial Captain: You took an oath, Mr. Cole. You, too, Mr. Grafton. You took an oath to defend the constitution and obey the orders of the officers appointed over you. It's the same oath that every officer in the navy has taken for damn near 200 years. And during all that time, the military has obeyed the civilian elected government. Now, they might not have always been right, or wise... or even smart, but they were elected. Any other way and the United States would be nothing more than another two-bit military dictatorship. Why did you do this, Cole? An officer with your fine record? Did you think you were going to win the war?

Cole: Frankly, sir, I think we're going to lose this one. But I do love the work.

Court-Martial Captain: Mr. Cole, you may find that amusing, but we don't. Gentlemen, this is our country you're messing with. Well, Mr. Grafton, you have an attentive audience here. Perhaps you can explain to us why you thought a one-plane war was the way to go.

Lt. Jake Grafton: Well, sir, we bomb worthless targets night after night - I mean, three tents under a tree... sampan repair yards that have been hit ten times already. Sir, you know the list better than I do. My first bombardier and 50,000 other Americans are dead and... can anyone tell me why? I realize that I'm Lieutenant Nobody. I'm... I'm not really sure about anything anymore. This war's become very confusing. Nobody... nobody wants to fight in it. Nobody seems to want to win it. Maybe it never should have happened, but people do die in it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:29 AM Sunday, November 06, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/11/asheville-since-youre-gone.html


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cars/sinceyouregone.html


THE CARS


"Since You're Gone"

since you're gone the nights are getting strange
since you're gone nothing's making sense
since you're gone i stumble in the shade
since you're gone everything's in perfect tense
i can't help it when you fall apart
i can't help it i guess you better start
that is forgetting about you
since you're gone the nights are getting strange
since you're gone i'm throwing it all away
i can't help it everything's a mess
i can't help it you're so treacherous
when it comes to tenderness
since you're gone
since you're gone i miss the peak sensation
since you're gone i took the big vacation
since you're gone i never feel sedate
since you're gone the moonlight ain't so great










From 9/28/1991 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the United States Navy USS Asheville SSN 758 commissioned into United States Navy active service & RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the National Civil Rights Museum Memphis Tennessee ) To 4/18/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Since You've Been Gone" ) is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 11/13/1943 ( premiere US film "Northern Pursuit" ) To 4/18/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Since You've Been Gone" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 4/9/1941 ( the United States Navy battleship USS North Carolina BB 55 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet service ) To 4/18/1998 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Since You've Been Gone" ) is 20828 days

20828 = 10414 + 10414

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/8/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries Stephen King's "The Stand"::miniseries premiere episode "The Plague" ) is 10414 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 November 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:15 AM Friday, November 04, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/11/andromeda-strain-2008.html


The Andromeda Strain (2008)





http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_andromeda_strain/6120/AETVP/Friday_April_02_2010/242871


The Andromeda Strain

AETVP


01:37:42 A theoretical distortion in the space/time CONTINUUM. No longer theoretical-- There was a sudden and inexplicable appearance Of a tiny source emitting extremely powerful bursts of light and energy-- in short, a wormhole.

01:37:53 Now we're still in the process of analyzing that data, but physicists have theorized since 1935 that traversable wormholes could function as portals between distant parts of the galaxy.

01:38:04 Project scoop was one of several attempts to explore this phenomenon, and in this case, to collect samples of living organisms.

01:38:12 Now we're not sure exactly what happened, but on approach, the satellite became erratic and came down.

01:38:17 ..

01:38:21 whatever the hell it was, closed.

01:38:23 Well, why in god's name did you withhold this?

01:38:26 We have wasted valuable time, time we don't have, flailing about in the dark.

01:38:30 Can you imagine the panic news of an event like this would have caused?










From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/26/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" ) is 6281 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/13/1983 ( David M. Shoup - deceased ) is 6281 days



From 6/1/2006 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush nomination of David H. Laufman for Inspector General of the United States Department of Defense & all George Walker Bush activity ) To 5/26/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" ) is 725 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) is 725 days



From 2/11/1956 ( Donald Maclean and Guy Burgess resurface in Moscow ) To 5/26/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 November 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:55 AM Friday, November 04, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/11/shaft-1971.html


Shaft (1971)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067741/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Shaft (1971)


John Shaft: Warms my black heart to see you so concerned about us minority folks.










From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 2/27/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush speech about the Human Cloning Prohibition Act of 2003 & The Act as a premeditated criminal event & George Walker Bush ) is 4366 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/16/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "On Our Own"::"Honesty Is Not the Best Policy" ) is 4366 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 November 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:34 AM Friday, November 04, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/11/days-of-eagle.html


Days of the eagle





http://apnews.excite.com/article/20111104/D9QPPRR81.html

excite news


AP Exclusive: CIA following Twitter, Facebook


Nov 4, 4:10 AM (ET)

By KIMBERLY DOZIER

McLEAN, Va. (AP) - In an anonymous industrial park in Virginia, in an unassuming brick building, the CIA is following tweets - up to 5 million a day.

At the agency's Open Source Center, a team known affectionately as the "vengeful librarians" also pores over Facebook, newspapers, TV news channels, local radio stations, Internet chat rooms - anything overseas that anyone can access and contribute to openly.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 posted by H.V.O.M at 7:51 AM


As for my home that I can't remember, that would make sense why I have had the same dream over and over for the past decade. The dream is always the same in the theme and the location, but the details change a little bit every time. The theme of the dream is that one day, I suddenly find out that I still own a house that I used to live in near Greer, SC. On a sidenote, I moved to Greer and bought that house in Country Club Estates, after I moved from Central, SC, while I was still working for UFP. Any fan of Tom Clancy, such as me, can tell you that "Admiral Greer" was the one who recruited "Jack Ryan" into the CIA. Anyway, in the dream, I would suddenly find that I still had that home to go back to, which was great to know because I really missed the place. It was a very peaceful location and I really enjoyed living there. It was always the same in the dream. I could go back there anytime I wanted, even that very minute, and go home. Over and over I dreamed that I could go home at that very minute to that place I had forgotten about but that had not forgotten me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/21/2006 8:39 PM
It seems important that my work history, earnings document, whatever it’s called, doesn’t list Ketterman’s Inc of Dallas. Instead, it has ISA-ISS listed for the times when I worked for Ketterman’s. I assume that is standard procedure because ISA-ISS bought out Ketterman’s who then ceased to exist. It seems like it is an important clue but I don’t know exactly what it means.

I also find it curious that the street address for ISA-ISS in Alexandria, VA


The detail is reinforced by the fact that universal Financial Products, or U.F.P., is listed as 620 Enterprise Drive. Not sure if Oakbrook, IL, means anything.

The next regular employer is listed as Eagle Business Systems which was in Columbia, SC.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 September 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 November 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/p/pretty-woman-script-transcript-julia.html


Pretty Woman


Detective Albertson. What do you know about that girl ?
I tell you, man. I don't know who she hang with.
C'mon, guy. We just pulled her out of a Dumpster in the back. Who was her pimp ?
[ Happy Man ] Cocaine her pimp. She a strawberry.
She be out on these streets day in, day out, tradin' her sorry self for some crack.
- [ Detective ] And what do you do ? - I cool.
[ Snickering ] Oh, I'll bet. Hey, hey, hey ! Excuse me ! Excuse me !
- What are you, from the press ? - No, no. We're from Orlando.
Oh, I don't believe this. Do you-- I got tourists photographing the body, Al.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:34 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 24 September 2014