Monday, September 29, 2014

I remember it too. June 2005. The choice they gave me. The needle that night or next morning and then the dialog from them next morning.




http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/spider-and-the-fly-1351128/trivia/

tv.com


NCIS Season 8 Episode 1

Spider and the Fly

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 2010 on CBS

Quotes


Franks: Three fingers for me, Probie.

Gibbs: (hands him his drink) Thought you were dead.

Franks: I got better!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:55 PM Tuesday, September 21, 2010


NCIS





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP006819110171&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201009212000&cn=107

excite

NCIS (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, September 21 8:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Spider and the Fly

Gibbs must take desperate measures to protect his loved ones with Paloma Reynosa still on the loose.

Cast: Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Cote De Pablo, David McCallum, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Rocky Carroll Director(s): Dennis Smith Executive Producer(s): Donald P. Bellisario

Original Air Date: Sep 21, 2010










In the scene before the man approached, I seemed to be kneeling on the ground and I was holding a figure similar in size to those figures in the episode. The miniature figure seemed to be a more accurate representation of a human though and it seemed to be wearing a white uniform although I remember no details about why I think the figure was clad in a uniform. What I do remember is that for some reason, as though it was a construction I had made, I was going to write "Model Number 1" on the uniform but I only saw myself write the word "Model," possibly in all capital letters, before that man approached and then I did not finishing writing the rest of the text on the clothing.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 September 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/03/11 10:23 PM
The robots are consistent with the scene with the equipment storage building and then that was consistent with the "NCIS" episode the following night.


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP006819110171&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201009212000&cn=107

excite

NCIS (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, September 21 8:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Spider and the Fly

Gibbs must take desperate measures to protect his loved ones with Paloma Reynosa still on the loose.

Cast: Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Cote De Pablo, David McCallum, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Rocky Carroll Director(s): Dennis Smith Executive Producer(s): Donald P. Bellisario

Original Air Date: Sep 21, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 April 2011 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 04 2011

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 12:09 AM
Seventy two more hours. In seventy two hours I will know if this is a blow out or not.

But why am I still feeling strongly compelled to make no more posts in my blog at http://hvom.blogspot.com?

What am I supposed to do on 7 April 2011?

There must be a reason I was feeling strongly compelled to stop posting on Wednesday, 30 March 2011, which is seven days before 7 April 2011.

Sometime recently, a few hours ago I think, I started thinking that maybe I am just being driven around in circles. I don't know why. They compell to do the stuff I do and I have no idea why I have to do it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:00 PM Sunday, January 02, 2011


Railroad tracks





There are railroad tracks, according to the map, near the point on the map that is labeled Stampede Pass.

Today I have been thinking that a post-1994 version of Kerry Burgess arrived to talk to Tom Reagan just an hour before the flight and told him that he must make the flight because there were extraterrestrials in space nearby that were monitoring the flight and the flight itself was of no consequence to the them but the event was more of a handshaking event among my group and that group. Tom Reagan had encountered that Future Kerry Burgess before, in the year 1987, and the Future Kerry Burgess showed him, with amusement, his drivers license identification card that was from Washington State and that was issued after the year 2000. That detail was especially interesting because Tom Reagan materialized on the summit of Stampede Pass and he showed up well over one day after the crash had occurred although to him the transition was almost instantaneous and even his wristwatch still showed the time relative to before he materialized after the crash. Before he left for the flight, Tom Reagan took a intravenous blood sample from the hand of that future Kerry Burgess and sent it courier to a special laboratory where he was conducting research and during the flight one of the scientists that works at the lab for Tom made an emergency call to Tom while he was the pilot of the L-1011 Stargazer aircraft and told him, not knowing where the blood came from, that Tom had found the key to the vaccine they were trying to create. The aircraft was destroyed a short while later because saboteurs had infected the aircraft's computer with a computer virus.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:40 AM Sunday, January 02, 2011


Stampede Pass





I must have been lying in bed for over four hours last night and could not fall asleep for that much time and longer because I started thinking during the night last night that Stampede Pass is where I materialized after the L-1011 Stargazer spiraled down from over forty thousand feet after breaking into pieces and then crashed with such force that it virtually vaporized on contact with that ground. I started thinking of how that scene with "Picard" and his wife announcing that dinner was ready could be a detail I created to represent the details I read about the source of the name for Stampede Pass, as well as how "Kirk" mentions that he smell something burning in the kitchen. I thought over many details last night as I hoped to fall asleep and I was thinking of how the dialog with the statue in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" is about how after I understood that my aircraft was unflyable because, for one reason, a wing had just broken off due to impact with debris from the Pegasus rocket that had just exploded in front of my windshield, I was turned around part ways in my seat as the pilot and I had my had outreached to shake the hand of Kerry Burgess and I spoke that flying with had been an honor but the aircraft was spinning too fast for us to shake hands. When I materialized at Stampede Pass I felt as though I had materialized about one inch or two above the ground and I found myself standing there in the woods on that dirt road with absolutely no idea where I was and I was standing there with my hand still reaching out to shake his hand.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 January 2011 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/119.shtml

GateWorld


THE SIEGE, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 119

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 5

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.18.05


ATLANTIS. CONFERENCE ROOM. Lots of scientists and marines are being briefed by Rodney.

McKAY: Not only has Teyla been able to ascertain that the Wraith are more interested in Earth than Atlantis, which is ... you know, terrifying, she realised that the hive ships will go right past the only surviving LaGrange point satellite.

ZELENKA: The last of what we assume were dozens of defence satellites destroyed during the Ancients' last stand with the Wraith.

McKAY (looking annoyed at being interrupted yet again by Zelenka): Yes, yes, yes -- the point is, we think we can use it to our advantage.

SHEPPARD: I thought you said it was dead.

McKAY: It is, but we think we've learned enough about how it works to bring it back.

ZELENKA: If we are right about what is wrong with it.

McKAY: Yes, of course if we're right about what's wrong with it! But if we're right, and it's just out of power, the Wraith have simply been ignoring it.

ZELENKA: Our preliminary estimates indicate a single naqahdah generator would be enough to bring it back online.

FORD: Why can't we use our generators to get the weapons systems of Atlantis working?

ZELENKA: Because those systems were designed to be powered by the Zero Point Module -- and the satellite isn't.

SHEPPARD: And you think it's powerful enough to take out a Wraith hive ship?

McKAY: According to the Ancient database, it should be able to take out all three when fully charged. Keep in mind that the Ancient technology was far superior -- they only lost the war because they were vastly outnumbered.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 6:56:36 PM

Subject: Nice talking with you in the morning


http://q13.trb.com/news/kcpq-bio-lilyj,0,3625909.htmlstory?coll=kcpq-newsstaff-1

I think I am in love with Lily Jang. It seems crazy to even write that, with all things considered, but, well, what isn't crazy right now?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


BB: Who's Scar?

Duck: Not who. What. Toaster's top gun. Deadliest raider in the cylon fleet.

Jo Jo: Gimme break. Come on they're machines. one's the same as the next.

Yeah, that's what we thought till Captain thrace cut the brain out of one.

Hotdog: Scar's the best they got. Lotta pilots die going after that bastard.

BB: Why do they call him Scar?

Kat: You'll find out soon enough. He's got a taste for nuggets. Easy pickings.





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-215.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006


Galactica - Brig

Boomer: This guy's probably died and been reborn a dozen times. You may have faced him before.

Starbuck: So what, raiders reincarnate? Just like you?

Boomer: Yeah, just like me.

Starbuck: Great. What a frakkin' world.

Boomer: A raider's much like a trained animal, with the basic consciousness and survival instinct. But with the destruction of the resurrection ship, when they die, they're really dead. So, they're not gonna mount mass attacks where they could have major casualties.

Starbuck: Raiders reincarnate?

Boomer: Makes sense, doesn't it? It takes months for you to train a nugget into an effective viper pilot. And then they get killed. And their experience, their knowledge, their skill sets. They're all lost forever. So, if you could bring 'em back and put 'em in a brand new body, wouldn't you do it? 'Cause death then becomes a learning experience. How, uh-- how many pilots have we lost? I mean, have you lost?

Starbuck: You know, there are times when I look at you and I forget what you are. All I see is that kid that pooched her landings day after day. The kid that was frakkin' the chief and thinking she was getting away with it.

Boomer: Yeah, I remember. [Crying] You were like a big sister to--

Boomer reaches out to touch Starbuck on the leg. The marines promptly cock and raise their rifles to stop her.

Boomer: Kara, um-- be careful of Scar, okay? He's filled with rage.

Starbuck: About what?

Boomer: Dying's a painful and traumatic experience. Every time he's reborn, he's filled with more bitter memories. Scar hates you every bit as much as you hate him.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, February 3, 2006 5:05:57 PM

Subject: You looking at me, punk?

I'm back online and I still hate you spying bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM


I haven't been able to follow Battlestar Galactica this past year


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six


CHAPTER 9

STALKERS


Dr. Archer walked over, tore a 40cc disposable syringe out of its paper and plastic container, then inserted the needle in a glass vial of potassium-and-water solution, and filled the needle by pulling back on the plunger. Then she returned to the bed and inserted the needle into the medication drip, pushing the plunger now to give the patient a hard bolus of the lethal chemical. It took a few seconds, longer than if she had done the injection straight into a major vein, but Archer didn't want to touch the patient any more than necessary, even with gloves. It didn't really matter that much. Chester's breathing within the clear plastic oxygen mask seemed to hesitate, then restart, then hesitate again, then become ragged and irregular for six or eight breaths. Then… it stopped. The chest settled into itself and didn't rise. His eyes had been semi-open, like those of a man in shallow sleep or shock, aimed in her direction but not really focused. Now they closed for the last time. Dr. Archer took her stethoscope and held it on the alcoholic's chest. There was no sound at all. Archer stood up, took off her stethoscope, and pocketed it.

So long, Chester, Killgore thought.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 29 September 2014