Tuesday, October 06, 2015

"By the way they were deployed, I'd say they're waiting for us to come to them."





























10800_DSC01046.JPG



































10800_DSC01048.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/08 4:41 PM
This sounds as though it is written from the standpoint of the day my memory suppressed to within the criteria needed for this current assignment.

I hear people telling me when I am outside that I am never going to get to go home; meaning they are pursuing a strategy of how they all cannot be prosecuted, which is the essence of The Mob.



http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/agreatdayforfreedomlyrics.html


Pink Floyd Lyrics

A Great Day For Freedom Lyrics



On the day the wall came down
They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high we raised a cry for freedom had arrived
On the day the wall came down
The Ship of Fools had finally ran aground
Promises lit up the night light doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side
No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me
It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Not life devalues day by day
As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that, even with regret, cannot be undone
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residues slipped away...slipped away


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 May 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:08 PM

To: 'L1 - The Homestead'

Subject: Low priority - background information


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulcrum_(drumming)


Fulcrum (drumming)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fulcrum is a drumming term. Traditionally, the fulcrum is said to denote the part of a percussionist's grip that is the main lever for the drumstick/mallet to rotate. This is usually created by the thumb + index finger, the thumb + middle finger, or a combination of the index, middle, and thumb.

This definition of the fulcrum is only correct if the sticks/mallets pivot only about that exact point - usually they do not. To more accurately describe the mechanics of drumming one must define multiple fulcrums within a 'system of levers'.


Fulcrum and lever definitions

Fingers

If one consciously locks their wrist, elbow, and shoulder so that they remain stationary, the only degree of freedom left to move the stick is the finger lever. The fulcrum, or point of rotation, will be located approximately where the pad of the thumb meets the stick. The thumb acts as the fulcrum while the other 4 fingers can apply mechanical forces to the stick.

Wrist

If one then locks the fingers in place by placing a tight grip on the stick the only way to raise and lower the stick is by rotating the wrist. The point of rotation is now somewhere in the middle of the wrist.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2013 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC01049.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/06/08 2:31 PM
"Top Gun" DVD


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 November 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: -----Original Message-----

From: Amazon.com [mailto:ship-confirm@amazon.com]

Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 12:19 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Your Amazon.com order has shipped (#002-8662417-3353036)

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order. Your order is being shipped and cannot be changed by you or by our customer service department.

You can track the status of this order, and all your orders, online by visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html


The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):


1 Battlestar Galactica:


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 June 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:26 PM Thursday, May 07, 2009


1986 film "Top Gun" DVD movie:

00:29:57


The clock is ticking and as of now, we are keeping score


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 May 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/10/09 9:39 PM
I could see very well in the dream that we were flying over some mountainous terrain and there was a Libyan military jet below me and to my right side. The dialog that I believe was from the RIO in the seat behind me was about that opposing fighter and the part that I remember the best is that he was saying the the pilot of that Libyan jet was wearing a mask. I could see the jet well enough to establish the make but I was far enough away that I could not see the pilot or even if he was wearing an oxygen mask. The first detail on that notion I remember either during the dream or after I have pondered over it is that my RIO was looking at him through binoculars. At some point afterwards the thought occurred to me that we had actually flown close enough to that Libyan aircraft that I could see visually unaided that he was wearing an oxygen mask. There was some other dialog from my RIO and I have pondered over whether he was also communicating with the Hawkeye or the carrier or both over the radio the details I was hearing from him. We were preparing to engage the Libyan fighter with the weapons on my aircraft and this part about the summary label for the project item reminds me of something my RIO was saying but I cannot remember precisely what he was saying. It was as though he was scheduling a task for our fire-control computer and I heard him define the text of the label for that task of firing at the opposing fighter.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 June 2009 excerpt ends]










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 9/17/2010 is 7183 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 9/17/2010 is 7183 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 9/17/2010 is 7068 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/10/1985 ( Konstantin Chernenko dead ) is 7068 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/2010 is 6450 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/1/1983 ( premiere US film "Stroker Ace" ) is 6450 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 9/17/2010 is 7125 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/6/1985 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks to Citizens in Hambach, Federal Republic of Germany ) is 7125 days



From 6/13/1952 ( premiere US film "Diplomatic Courier" ) To 9/17/2010 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/united-states-marshal.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Devil (2010)

Country Date

USA 17 September 2010



http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2010/09/17/president-obama-announces-more-key-administration-posts


BARACK OBAMA


The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release September 17, 2010

President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts

WASHINGTON – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals to key administration posts:

Stacia A. Hylton, Director, United States Marshals Service



































10800_DSC01050.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:54 PM
Thomas Reagan is a part of me and so I carry him with me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/18/10 2:55 PM
At some point he will be a separate person again and fully the same person.

I don't know know what happens to me other after I fulfill my purpose I simply cease to exist which is no big deal to me because I have had enough of this bullshit for one lifetime.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/quotes

IMDb


Back to the Future (1985)

Quotes


Dr. Emmett Brown: so I took their plutonium and, in turn, gave them a shoddy bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts. Come on! Let's get you a radiation suit. We must prepare to reload.



































10800_DSC01051.JPG



































10800_DSC01052.JPG



































10800_DSC01053.JPG



































10800_DSC01054.JPG



































10800_DSC01056.JPG



































10800_DSC01057.JPG



































10800_DSC01058.JPG



































10800_DSC01059.JPG



































10800_DSC01061.JPG










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 6/8/2002 is 4160 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "What's Happening!!"::"Nice Guys Finish Last" ) is 4160 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 6/8/2002 is 4160 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/24/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "What's Happening!!"::"Nice Guys Finish Last" ) is 4160 days



From 5/14/1992 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer circa 1992 and United States chief test pilot I performed the first flight of the US Army and Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow ) To 6/8/2002 is 3677 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/27/1975 ( Alan Ross McWhirter murdered by gunfire from Provisional Irish Republican terrorists ) is 3677 days





http://www.ironman.com/triathlon-news/articles/2001/06/provo-utah-to-host-new-2002-ironman-triathlon.aspx#axzz2JH8sWpGP

IRONMAN


Provo, Utah to Host New 2002 Ironman Triathlon

With the announcement, Ironman Utah becomes the western-most Ironman event in the continental United States. Ironman North America, the city of Provo and the Utah County Convention and Visitors Bureau are pleased to announce the addition of an Ironman event in Provo, Utah to take place on Saturday, June 8, 2002.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/26/2006 3:12 PM
So that’s why I was saying that. I knew it had gotten out somehow and it was going to end my career as a covert operative. And it’s true. I will never again be able to work undercover. I’m guessing this scene in “Top Gun” reflects my experience in Iraq in 1981 in an F-16. I have been writing that I broke off from my formation, which according to Claire’s book would have been three other planes, and broke up an incoming Iraqi jet formation so the other planes in my formation could continue their egress while maintaining fuel conservation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/fogofwar/index/crusade.htm

Washington Post


Crusade

The Untold Story of the Persian Gulf War

By Rick Atkinson

Houghton Mifflin Company, 520pp. $16

Chapter One: First Night


Barely seventy-five feet above the dark Nafud, one of Saudi Arabia's three great deserts, the helicopters pushed toward the border in a line as straight as monks filing to vespers. A gap precisely five rotor discs' wide separated each aircraft from the next. Two Air Force Pave Lows stuffed with sophisticated navigation gear led as pathfinders, followed by four Army Apaches, laden with rockets and missiles and extra fuel tanks.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 31, 2006


This reminds me of some unexplained thoughts I have been having recently about 1981. They are either memories trying to surface or just random imagination, possibly because I saw this movie after I came back and I am remembering seeing this movie during a lifetime I can't remember. Anyway, I have these thoughts that I didn't return with the other 8 F-16s because, for one reason, I ran out of gas after breaking off to engage some Iraqi fighters that were trying to intercept us on our way home, assuming that the F-15s were busy or out of position and I needed to break up the incoming Iraqi formation. That reminds me about those references from "Top Gun" where "he got three before he bought it". I'm wondering if I got hit in my right wrist by a bullet or shrapnel while earlier over Osirak, which would actually have been one hell of a lucky miss. And that would mean I would have had to reach over to the right with my left hand to operate the stick, which all seems improbable. Or maybe I was just that good. I just wish I knew what it all meant. In one possible scenario, I wrote about crashing into Aqaba just short of the airfield. But another scenario is that I landed and searched for gas, which I either found, or remembering Eagle Claw, was brought out to me. That is consistent with that memory of running out of gas short of AHS that night we were building the Junior Class float when I was class president. Someone came along and gave me some gas for my red Ford. That red Ford seems to be consistent with the F-16. After refueling, I took off from the desert floor and flew back to the Israeli air base.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2006 excerpt ends]










From 6/13/2005 To 10/29/2012 is 2695 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/20/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Police Story" ) is 2695 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/09/sandy.html ]


http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/world/americas/hurricane-sandy-fast-facts/

CNN


Hurricane Sandy Fast Facts

By CNN Library

Updated 12:10 PM ET, Wed November 5, 2014


Records:

October 29, 2012 - Hurricane hunter aircraft measure Sandy's central pressure at 940 millibars -- 27.76 inches - the lowest barometric reading ever recorded for an Atlantic storm to make landfall north of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.










From 6/13/2005 To 10/31/2010 is 1966 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1971 ( premiere US TV movie "Is There a Doctor in the House" ) is 1966 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-walking-dead.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/days-gone-bye-1355050/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 1

Days Gone Bye

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 31, 2010 on AMC

AIRED: Oct 31, 2010



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:22 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 06 October 2015