Sunday, October 04, 2015

"Well he just drove off sometimes life's OK"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/30/08 4:44 AM


I was once temporarily paralyzed from the waist down after a hard landing, aggravating the injury from a few weeks earlier from another hard landing in a parachute, from the F-16 Falcon fighter jet I had to eject from. My captors thought I was permanently paralyzed so they did not have any security watching me. After about a day or two, what turned out to be a pinched nerve in my back subsided and I slipped away and floated down a river until the rescue team found me, which was possible because my captors had left all my pilot survival gear on a chair on the other side of the hospital room I was in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 June 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage. After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:07 PM Saturday, March 31, 2012


My mind.





A fairly new development are the mental images I have started to visualize.

I mean, sure, everyone, as is my understanding, most every human being has that capability.

The new development is comparable to when my so-called "foreign dreams" were plaguing my mind back in early 2006 and before that.

The clarity is the image is what's striking. And there doesn't seem to be any explanation. The sense is not unlike, I think as I sit here at my desk and write this sentence, my sleeping mind.

I feel that I have a very strong grip on reality. I think that some kind of ultranormal power of mind would require a strong sense of reality before it could develop in my mind.

I don't like fantasy, so that would probably explain why. I like the idea of getting to take a vacation and escape somewhere but the fact is, and I think this notion applies to most human beings, paradise gets boring after a while.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 March 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010


I was thinking extensively about that again last night.

The existence is okay for a while but then it becomes tormenting enough to look for a way back to the real world. There is always something important missing that eventually becomes unbearable. Tom made it out on his fourth time in a record 38 years. Phoebe was only in there for a year a half. Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 04 October 2015