Monday, October 05, 2015

Returned




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb


Superman (1978)

Quotes


Jor-El: So, my son. Speak.

Young Clark Kent: Who am I?

Jor-El: Your name is Kal-El. You are the only survivor of the planet Krypton. Even though you've been raised as a human, you are not one of them. You have great powers, only some of which you have as yet discovered.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/30/07 3:08 AM
A very detailed dream about being on a Luge course at an Olympic competition. I can remember that I made two timed runs through the course. I can remember very clearly the first part of the course going down a large hill and going very fast. But the weird part is that I was going backwards and that I had to make a 90-degree turn about half-way through the course, which was very tricky. There was a wall there at the turn that I would have hit if I hadn't got it right. I can remember making course adjustment to my sled as I was traveling backwards and approaching the turn that would be to my left as my back was to it and it was a turn that I couldn't even actually see. I can remember that my time was in the range of 13-something, which I guess means the course took me over 13 minutes. I had no idea if that was good enough time to earn a gold medal. Then I was back at the course start I guess to make a third run. But I didn't see any point to it so I went into some kind of nearby building to return my sled. But at that point, my sled was some kind of copper-colored rocket. There were three people in the room and one was Thedia. Another was a woman I remember as Donna, who was friend of Thedia's when we lived in that rented house on Dequincy in De Queen. I don't know who was the 3rd person as he was talking to Donna and had his back to me. I went back outside to make my third and final run and I remember that Donna was announcing my name over the PA but she kept getting my middle name wrong. First she called me Kerry Abner Burgess and then she called me Kerry Charlie Burgess, and she was saying something else but I think at the end, she just like the mike open and wasn't saying anything. I was at the start of the Luge course while she was talking and I was configuring my sled but now it included a chair from a kitchen table. It seemed that the chair would drag behind me on ropes. Instead of having the chair with its back flat to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice, the back of the chair was vertical to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice. Throughtout the dream, I have the indescribable sense of the blue sky, which I can almost visualize and which I could seen parts of the horizon of the sky and their is some indescribable notion connected to that visualization about jet aircraft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/1F13.html

Deep Space Homer [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 24-Feb-94


Meanwhile, at Mission Control...

Assistant: Sir, we've run into a serious problem with the mission. These Nielsen ratings are the lowest ever. [holds a piece of paper]

Scientist: Oh my God...we've been beaten by "A Connie Chung Christmas!"


A meeting is called to discuss the ratings fiasco.

Scientist: People, we're in danger of losing our funding. America isn't interested in space exploration any more.

Assistant: Maybe we should finally tell them the big secret: that all the chimps we sent into space came back super-intelligent.

Chimp: No, I don't think we'll be telling them _that_.

[Roller skates away, making monkey noises]










From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 2/24/1994 is 1681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/10/1970 ( premiere US film "The Walking Stick" ) is 1681 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 2/24/1994 is 2138 days

2138 = 1069 + 1069

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1968 ( premiere US film "The Charge of the Light Brigade" ) is 1069 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 2/24/1994 is 658 days

658 = 329 + 329

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1966 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks to the Delegates to the Second National Conference of United States Marshals ) is 329 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 2/24/1994 is 658 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/22/1967 ( Toasts of the President and His Imperial Majesty Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran ) is 658 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1994 is 401 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/1966 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President Announcing the Reaching of an Agreement on an Outer Space Treaty ) is 401 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/deep-space-homer-1381/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 15

Deep Space Homer

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 1994 on FOX

AIRED: 2/24/94










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage. After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/30/08 4:44 AM


I was once temporarily paralyzed from the waist down after a hard landing, aggravating the injury from a few weeks earlier from another hard landing in a parachute, from the F-16 Falcon fighter jet I had to eject from. My captors thought I was permanently paralyzed so they did not have any security watching me. After about a day or two, what turned out to be a pinched nerve in my back subsided and I slipped away and floated down a river until the rescue team found me, which was possible because my captors had left all my pilot survival gear on a chair on the other side of the hospital room I was in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 June 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie2.html

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)


KIRK: If Stage Two was completed, it was going to be underground. ...It was going to be underground, she said.

SAAVIK: Stage Two of what?

KIRK: Kirk to Enterprise.

SPOCK (on intercom): Spock here.

KIRK: Captain Spock, damage report.

SPOCK (on intercom): Admiral, if we go by the book, like Lieutenant Saavik, hours could seem like days.

KIRK: I read you, Captain. Let's have it.

SPOCK (on intercom): The situation is grave, Admiral. We won't have main power for six days. Auxiliary power has temporarily failed. Restoration may be possible in two days, ...by the book, Admiral

KIRK: Meaning you can't even beam us back?

SPOCK (on intercom): Not at present.

KIRK: Captain Spock, if you don't hear from us within one hour, your orders are to restore what power you can, take the Enterprise to the nearest Starbase and alert Starfleet command as soon as you're out of jamming range.

UHURA (on intercom: Sir, ...we won't leave you behind!

KIRK: Uhura, if you don't hear from us, there won't be anybody behind. Kirk out.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/11/10 7:25 AM
I wouldn't even be watching this if not for the dialog in the 9/27/2010 episode of "Hawaii Five-0" that mentions a "skeleton key" and while that could mean anything, it makes me think of that parallel or alternate reality or whatever it could be called that I have written of. I note this now because there is a plot element in this film about how the mirrors are gone and that is a consistent element of the alternate reality that I have been thinking was, so far, unique to Kerry Burgess.

I was thinking about that again just about a day ago. I was imagining that Kerry Burgess was describing to Tom and Phoebe of his experience in that world when he returned to life after being gunshot in 1993. In his world, which I have thought of several times in the past, there were no clocks or mirrors. I was thinking of that extensively about a day ago.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP021074650001&s=201503092000&sid=57439&sn=AETVHDP&st=201503092100&cn=670

excite tv


The Returned (New)

670 AETVHDP: Monday, March 9 9:00 PM [ Monday 9 PM 09 March 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Paranormal

Camille

Residents of a small Washington town struggle with the return of individuals who were presumed dead and have no memories of their deaths.

Cast: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Mark Pellegrino, Jeremy Sisto, India Ennenga, Sandrine Holt, Agnes Bruckner, Sophie Lowe, Tandi Wright, Mat Vairo, Kevin Alejandro, Dylan Kingwell, Aaron Douglas, Dakota Guppy, Leah Gibson, Michelle Forbes, Rhys Ward, Scott Hylands, Terry Chen, Roger Cross Executive Producer(s): Carlton Cuse, Raelle Tucker

Original Air Date: Mar 09, 2015










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie2.html

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)


[Reliant bridge]

KHAN: There she is! There she is! ...Not so wounded as we were led to believe.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/11/10 10:31 PM


The beings punished me by giving me a hard landing after I - what? - reformed?

After the real space shuttle Columbia disintegrated from the reentry I was destroyed along with the space craft but then I reappeared and they reformed me just high enough above the ground that I was moderately wounded because I hit the ground after reappearing out of midair above the ground and then fell to the ground. My back was injured and I decided that was a lesson for me about how they would protect me but first I needed to understand that I should not be doing anything stupid in the first place.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 June 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie2.html

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)


SAAVIK: ...You lied.

SPOCK: I exaggerated.










http://www.tv.com/shows/limitless/pilot-3247886/

tv.com


Limitless Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 22, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 9/22/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=limitless-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Limitless

Pilot


[ United States Senator Eddie Mora: ] You actually might remember this moment as the last time you felt vaguely human.



































DSC00544.JPG



































100515_a_svwlf_ (1461).jpg



































100515_a_svwlf_ (1487).jpg



































100515_a_svwlf_ (1498).jpg



































100515_a_svwlf_ (1751).jpg



































100515_a_svwlf_ (1780).jpg



































100515_a_svwlf_ (1848).jpg

































https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Ayrton_Senna_1991_USA_3.jpg










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=3005

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969 - 1974

165 - Statement About House Approval of Funds for the Supersonic Transport Program

May 12, 1971

I CONGRATULATE the House of Representatives for having very wisely reversed their earlier position on the SST, and I strongly urge the Senate to reconsider promptly its earlier vote.

The Congress has today taken an important first step on behalf of thousands of workers across the country who have been engaged in the SST program--and whose vital skills and experience might otherwise be lost to the Nation.

It has been a mark of America's greatness through the years that this Nation has been willing to explore the unknown, to maintain technological leadership, and, in so doing, to contribute enormously to the progress of civilization.

I reaffirm a pledge made earlier: that the SST will not be committed to production until all environmental concerns have been thoroughly satisfied. I hope the Members of the Senate will find persuasive the same considerations that moved the House, and that when it comes before them they also will give it their approval.










From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 11/18/1996 is 2017 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1971 ( Richard Nixon - Statement About House Approval of Funds for the Supersonic Transport Program ) is 2017 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 11/18/1996 is 1656 days

1656 = 828 + 828

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) is 828 days



From 10/24/1962 ( premiere US film "The Manchurian Candidate" ) To 11/9/1993 ( the Stari Most in Mostar Bosnia-Herzegovina destroyed by artillery fire ) is 11339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 is 11339 days



From 11/9/1993 ( the Stari Most in Mostar Bosnia-Herzegovina destroyed by artillery fire ) To 11/18/1996 is 1105 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/11/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Presidential Unit Citation Awarded to SEAL TEAM ONE ,USN ) is 1105 days



From 12/4/1963 ( premiere US TV movie "Project: Man in Space" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 11339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 is 11339 days



From 2/11/1929 ( Vatican City established ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 is 11339 days



From 1/1/1960 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Letter to the Attorney General on Receiving His Report on Deceptive Practices in Broadcasting Media ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 11339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 is 11339 days



From 1/1/1960 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Letter to the Attorney General on Receiving His Report on Deceptive Practices in Broadcasting Media ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 11339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 is 11339 days



From 7/3/1958 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Memorandum Concerning Proposed Agreement With the United Kingdom for Cooperation on Uses of Atomic Energy for Mutual Defense ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa ) is 11339 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 is 11339 days



From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 11/18/1996 is 3876 days

3876 = 1938 + 1938

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/22/1971 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Sarge"::"The Badge or the Cross" ) is 1938 days



From 1/29/1959 ( premiere US film "Sleeping Beauty" ) To 11/18/1996 is 13808 days

13808 = 6904 + 6904

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1984 ( from my official United States Navy documents: "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) is 6904 days



From 12/19/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the E-3 Seaman United States Navy I reported aboard the USS Taylor FFG 50 - from my official United States Navy documents ) To 11/18/1996 is 4352 days

4352 = 2176 + 2176

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/18/1971 ( Richard Nixon - Executive Order 11628 - Establishing a Seal for the Environmental Protection Agency ) is 2176 days



From 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) To 11/18/1996 is 3136 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/4/1974 ( construction begins of the United States space shuttle Enterprise ) is 3136 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/fullcredits

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Full Cast & Crew

James Cromwell ... Zefram Cochran



































092315_a_spwl_ (797).jpg



































092315_a_spwl_ (892).jpg



































092315_a_spwl_ (913).jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=back-to-the-future

Springfield! Springfield!


Back To The Future (1985)


[ Marty McFly: ] There's a quarter.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


COCHRANE: Do they have to keep doing this?

LAFORGE: It's just a little hero worship, Doctor. To tell you the truth I can't say I blame them. We all grew up hearing about what you did. Or what you're about to do.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=4324

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969-1974

244 - Address to the Nation Announcing Decision To Resign the Office of President of the United States

August 8, 1974

Good evening:

This is the 37th time I have spoken to you from this office, where so many decisions have been made that shaped the history of this Nation. Each time I have done so to discuss with you some matter that I believe affected the national interest.

In all the decisions I have made in my public life, I have always tried to do what was best for the Nation. Throughout the long and difficult period of Watergate, I have felt it was my duty to persevere, to make every possible effort to complete the term of office to which you elected me.

In the past few days, however, it has become evident to me that I no longer have a strong enough political base in the Congress to justify continuing that effort. As long as there was such a base, I felt strongly that it was necessary to see the constitutional process through to its conclusion, that to do otherwise would be unfaithful to the spirit of that deliberately difficult process and a dangerously destabilizing precedent for the future.

But with the disappearance of that base, I now believe that the constitutional purpose has been served, and there is no longer a need for the process to be prolonged.

I would have preferred to carry through to the finish, whatever the personal agony it would have involved, and my family unanimously urged me to do so. But the interests of the Nation must always come before any personal considerations.

From the discussions I have had with Congressional and other leaders, I have concluded that because of the Watergate matter, I might not have the support of the Congress that I would consider necessary to back the very difficult decisions and carry out the duties of this office in the way the interests of the Nation will require.

I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body. But as President, I must put the interests of America first.










http://www.libs.uga.edu/media/collections/nixon/nixonday7.html

University of Georgia Special Collections Library


The Nixon/Gannon Interviews


Transcript Index


Day 7: June 10, 1983


Day 7, Tape 1

00:35:53

[Richard Nixon]

Johnson had a practice of using his taping system in--in a very deliberate way. Let me explain the difference between his taping system and the one Kennedy had, and the one that Eisenhower hid--had, and ours. In their cases, it was manually operated. In other words, when they had somebody coming in that they wanted to make a record of, they turned the tape on. They didn't tell people, but they turned it on so that they'd have the record. In our case, it was voice-activated. Everything was taped, which, of course, was probably stupid, and yet perhaps a bit more honorable, because if you weren't going to tell the individual that he was being taped, far better for it to be done on a general basis rather than on a selective basis.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:55 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 05 October 2015