Saturday, February 06, 2016

Endeavour




http://www.azlyrics.com/j/joanosborne.html

AZ

JOAN OSBORNE

album: "Relish" (1995)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/joanosborne/oneofus.html


JOAN OSBORNE


"One Of Us"

[Intro:]
So one of these nights and about twelve o'clock
This old world's going to reel and rock
Saints will tremble and cry for pain
For the Lord's gonna come in his heavenly airplane

If God had a name, what would it be?
And would you call it to his face,
If you were faced with Him in all His glory?
What would you ask if you had just one question?

And yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us?
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make His way home?

If God had a face, what would it look like?
And would you want to see
If seeing meant that you would have to believe
In things like Heaven and in Jesus and the saints
And all the prophets? And...

Yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

What if God was one of us
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make His way home?

(Just?) tryin' to make His way home
Back up to Heaven all alone
Nobody callin' on the phone
'Cept for the Pope, maybe, in Rome

Yeah, yeah, God is great
Yeah, yeah, God is good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

What if God was one of us
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Trying to make His way home?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 18, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I've thinking more over that past few days about catching that building manager at Limestone entering my apartment announced [ correction: unannounced ] that time. I think that was Feb 2001. And I have also been thinking about how they had that constuction set up at Verona and could have been entering my apartment at any time.

I also have been wanting to try to remember if there have been more close calls, such as 12/23/01 and 2/1/02, but something seems to be blocking my thought processes. It feels like a wall is there when I start trying to think about it. It is a weird feeling, to even realize something is there blocking my thoughts. It is like something I have to prepare to engage. I have to start thinking for a while about starting to think about it in order to make progress.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/277.htm

All Good Things [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47988

Original Airdate: May 23, 1994


PICARD: I don't care what kind of ship we go in. We have to get to the Devron System.

WORF [on viewscreen]: I am sorry. My first duty is to the Empire. I must adhere to regulations.

PICARD: I know that I'm an old man and I'm out of touch, but the Worf that I remember was more concerned with things like honour and loyalty than rules and regulations. But that was a long time ago. Maybe you're not the Worf once I knew.

WORF [on viewscreen]: Dor sHo GHA! You have always used your knowledge of Klingon honour and tradition to get what you want from me.

PICARD: Because it always works, Worf. Your problem is that you really do have a sense of honour and you really do care about trust and loyalty. Don't blame me for knowing you so well.

WORF [on viewscreen]: Very well. You may cross the border. But only if I come with you. I am familiar with the Neutral Zone.

PICARD: Terms accepted.

(transmission ends)

CRUSHER: Inform transporter room two to beam the Governor aboard. I must make one thing very clear, Jean-Luc. If we run into any serious opposition, I'm taking us back into Federation territory. We aren't well armed and wouldn't last long in a fight.

CHILTON: Governor Worf is aboard, Captain.

CRUSHER: All right. Set course for the Devron system, warp thirteen. (pause) Once more, for old time's sake?

(Picard sits in the Captain's chair and raises his hand)

PICARD: Engage.

[Past - Bridge]

O'BRIEN: Engage to where, sir?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 18, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Aha.....I just clicked on the significance of Nancy Pelosi......I may actually be a native, or at least a long-term resident of California.

The political hacks are probably going to marginalize any assistance she could provide to help me get out of this damed shelter though. Obviously, I have something waiting for me out there somewhere, but it is being blocked by people that want to force me stay under this pressure and torment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 18, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I was thinking a few hours ago about what I wrote a while back about going home after returning from the Persian Gulf in 1988. I am thinking now, although I still don't remember the events, that this memory represents Ronald Reagan moving out of the White House. That would have happened in 1989, but 1988 is symbolic of the election and the end of his term limit.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 18, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
How many hours sleep did I get this morning...2 hours?.....before the scraggly losers started harassing me to wake up. lousy bastards.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 18, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I have found myself thinking a few times about a scene from the movie Black Hawk Down. There is that scene where the Special Forces operator throws the grenade through the window to silence a hostile. I wonder if I ever did something like that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:32 PM

To: Katie Wertin

Cc: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: VA appointment, Shoreline

It is interesting that ya'll listen to every noise that is generated in this place, but yet you do nothing with it to help. It is just like that time I was in my apartment at Kent last year. Someone has had my domicile bugged for years and have been listening to every sound I make. But yet, when I was starving and went for 9 days without food, they wouldn't do anything about it. They sit there for 9 days knowing I was dying and did nothing. But when I later said something that could embarass me, they were all over it. Are terrorists in control of this building too?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 18, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Brief nap until the jabbering morons woke me up. Had a dream that Nancy Pelosi wanted to talk to me. Met with her in some place like the downstairs cafeteria, although the place looked different in the dream. Somebody was jabbering away as I was trying to talk to her. She was taking notes on a computer. I was feeling annoyed at having to explain this again, to have to talk more. What more do they need to know? It seems like she had been traveling in Florida, and that we were somewhere in Florida. The scraggly hecklers woke me up before I could find out more.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 June 2006 excerpt ends]










From 2/6/1911 ( my biological maternal grandfather Ronald Reagan ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 29676 days

29676 = 14838 + 14838

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/2006 is 14838 days



From 10/7/1953 ( premiere US TV series "Life with Elizabeth" ) To 5/23/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: The Next Generation"::series finale episode "All Good Things..." ) is 14838 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/2006 is 14838 days



From 12/15/1909 ( the National Geographic Society recognizes Robert Peary as the discover of the North Pole ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 29676 days

29676 = 14838 + 14838

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/2006 is 14838 days



From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 12/15/1989 ( premiere US film "Glory" ) is 14838 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/18/2006 is 14838 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097441/quotes

IMDb


Glory (1989)

Quotes


Colonel Robert G. Shaw: [points at the flag-bearer] If this man should fall, who will lift the flag and carry on?

[Thomas steps forward]

Cpl. Thomas Searles: I will.

Colonel Robert G. Shaw: I'll see you in the fort, Thomas.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/277.htm

All Good Things [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47988

Original Airdate: May 23, 1994


[Future - USS Pasteur Ready room]

PICARD: Beverly, I cannot believe that you are not willing to stay here until we

CRUSHER: Don't you ever question my orders on the Bridge of my ship again!

PICARD: Damn it, I was just trying to. Look, there are larger concerns here. What you don't understand is that

CRUSHER: I understand that you would never have tolerated that kind of behaviour back on the Enterprise and I won't here. I don't care if you're my ex-Captain or my ex-husband.

PICARD: You're right. I was out of line. It won't happen again. But what you have to understand is what is at stake here. Q has said that all of humanity will be destroyed.

CRUSHER: I know. That's why I've allowed us to stay here longer and keep looking. But I also want you to allow for the possibility that none of what you're saying is real.

PICARD: What?

CRUSHER: Jean-Luc, I care for you too much not to tell you the truth. You have advanced Irumodic Syndrome. It's possible that all of this is in your mind. I'll stay here six hours longer and then we're heading home. I want you to remember, if it were anyone but you, we wouldn't even be here.

(Crusher leaves, Q appears as a ancient man with an ear trumpet)

Q: Eh? What was that she said, sonny? I couldn't quite hear her.

PICARD: Q? What is going on here? Where is the anomaly?

Q: Where's your mommy? Well, I don't know.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111281/trivia

IMDb


Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV Series)

All Good Things... (1994)

Trivia


Last show of Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987).



http://www.startrek.com/database_article/all-good-things-part-i

STAR TREK


All Good Things... Part I

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Season: 7 Ep. 25

Air Date: 05/23/1994


Cast:

Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard










http://www.tv.com/shows/life-with-elizabeth/episode-1-378675/

tv.com


Life With Elizabeth Season 1 Episode 1

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Oct 07, 1953 on

AIRED: 10/7/53


























http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/530930main_sts49launch_full.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:51 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 06 February 2016