Saturday, February 06, 2016

The Real World




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 05, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/05/07 11:39 AM
I having been having more specific thoughts about what I think are the calculations I was making to navigate into orbit of Callisto. It is all really not unlike the fire-control solutions I have talked about in the past, as associated with the Fire Control Technician of my artificial identity.

I imagine, or actually remember, that I put a lot of effort into letting gravity determine my part as I entered orbit, or at least as much as I could let gravity control my path. I probably had to make some kind of thruster burn at some point. But what I always wanted to do was to think of my navigation in terms of how sailors were dependant on the wind long ago before powered ships came into existence. The reason is that I wanted as practice as possible because I could always depend on gravity more than I could fuel, in that there was an abundance of gravity, depending on the right conditions, just like the wind. I wanted to save my fuel as much as possible in case there wasn't any wind, or gravity, as the case may be, to keep my ship moving.

I can almost visualize myself making these calculations and pondering the variables, but I can't quite put it all together enough to articulate. I imagine myself working out the variables associated with the position of Jupiter, for example, and then plotting my travel so I could apply some kind of formula that would tell me how much Jupiter was going to pull me or push me away from my target of Callisto.







[[[[ missing entries that are in docx file ]]]]







JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 14, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/14/07 11:26 PM


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 August 2007 excerpt ends]










From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 8/5/2007 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 18, 2006


Why do I suddenly have this feeling that this is me in the left pilot seat? That looks like my arm and hand on the throttles. Also, there is a noticable difference in physical size between the left pilot and the right pilot, which makes me think the left pilot is younger than the right pilot.

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photographs/large/c6817-25.jpg

President Reagan sitting with the crew in the cockpit of Air Force One. 3/16/82


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2006 excerpt ends]























https://reaganlibrary.archives.gov/archives/photographs/large/c6817-25.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 18, 2006


And to top it all off, I got these morons hassling me in this lousy homeless shelters about interacting more with the other stinking morons. All I can guess is some people just need to feel accepted or recognized by me. It is freaking idiocy. When did this become an un-free country? Where does it say that I have to interact with people I don't want to interact with? It is freaking lunacy. I sure as hell do not want to be in a stinking homeless shelter so why the hell do they think I want to interact with them? Maybe if they put that effort into getting their pathetic lives straightened out they wouldn't be losers in a homeless shelter. Worthless morons. It's not bad enough I got all those stinking morons in D.C. hassling me, but I have to put up with this bullshit every goddamned where I go.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 18, 2006


The more I look at that photo, the more I am certain that is me in the left pilots seat.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 18, 2006


I wonder if it was around July 20th this year I felt I was being prompted to remember 4th grade. 4th grade probably represents the journey to Mars and memories of early 5th grade have some elements of gathering rock samples on Mars. Need to think more about this.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2006 excerpt ends]










From 5/1/1949 ( the discovery of the planet Neptune moon Nereid by Gerard Kuiper ) To 8/18/2006 is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 10464 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 8/18/2006 is 5634 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/1981 ( premiere US TV series "Private Benjamin" ) is 5634 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/30/2004 ( premiere US TV series episode "Reba"::"Happy Pills" ) is 14899 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/2006 is 14899 days



From 2/3/1956 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Letter to Clinton P. Anderson, Chairman, Joint Committee on Atomic Energy, Concerning Report of Panel on Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 14899 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/18/2006 is 14899 days



From 8/10/1953 ( premiere US film "The Body Beautiful" ) To 8/18/2006 is 19366 days

19366 = 9683 + 9683

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) is 9683 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/stargate-atlantis-real-world-s3e6.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-real-world.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-atlantis/the-real-world-634341/

tv.com


Stargate Atlantis Season 3 Episode 6

The Real World

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Aug 18, 2006 on Syfy

Dr. Weir awakes in a sanitarium outside Washington, D.C., and is told that Atlantis and the Stargate program exist only in her mind.

AIRED: 8/18/06










http://www.tv.com/shows/private-benjamin/benjamin-to-the-rescue-99056/

tv.com


Private Benjamin Season 1 Episode 1

Benjamin to the Rescue

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Apr 06, 1981 on CBS

Fearing Pvt. Benjamin will make the troops look bad during General Thrustmore's visit, Capt. Lewis tries unsuccessfully to keep her out of sight.

AIRED: 4/6/81










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/306.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

THE REAL WORLD

EPISODE NUMBER - 306

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.18.06


WEIR: It is a relief just seeing a friendly face.

O'NEILL: Yeah, I was going for friendly.

WEIR: This is all very confusing for me.

(She looks around the room. Although none of the other patients are very close by, she leans forward and speaks quietly.)

WEIR: The last thing I remember, I was in Atlantis and everything was fine, and next thing I know, I wake up here.

O'NEILL (awkwardly): Everything was ... fine in ... Atlantis?

(Elizabeth doesn't notice his hesitation.)

WEIR: The problem is my memory. I have no memory of coming back. I don't know if I came through the Stargate, or aboard the Daedalus, or ... (She trails off, finally noticing the look of confusion on his face.) What?

(Jack shakes his head.)

O'NEILL: Oh, um ... Doctor Weir, I'm not quite sure I'm qualified to be in this conversation.

WEIR: Oh, please. You ran Stargate Command. You are probably the most qualified person on this planet.

O'NEILL (dubiously): Yeah ... OK.










http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/nereid/indepth

NASA


Nereid: In Depth


Nereid is one of the outermost of Neptune's known moons and is among the largest. Nereid is unique because it has one of the most eccentric orbits of any moon in our solar system. Nereid is so far from Neptune that it requires 360 Earth days to make one orbit. This odd orbit suggests that Nereid may be a captured asteroid or Kuiper Belt object or that it was greatly disturbed during the capture of Neptune's largest moon Triton.

Discovery:

Nereid was discovered on 1 May 1949 by Gerard P. Kuiper with a ground-based telescope. It was the last satellite of Neptune to be discovered before Voyager 2's discoveries four decades later.




















https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Simulated_view_of_Nereid.jpg


File:Simulated view of Nereid.jpg

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Description English: A simulated view of Nereid with The Sun in the distance.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nereid


Nereid

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Greek mythology, the Nereids are sea nymphs (female spirits of sea waters), the 50 daughters of Nereus and Doris, sister to Nerites. They often accompany Poseidon, the god of the sea, and can be friendly and helpful to sailors



























http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpeg/PIA00046.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100802/quotes

IMDb


Total Recall (1990)

Quotes


Dr. Lull: [after Quaid goes crazy at Rekall] Listen to me, he's been going on and on about Mars. He's really been there.

Bob McClane: Use your head, you dumb bitch! He's just acting out the secret agent portion of his Ego Trip.

Dr. Lull: I'm afraid that's not possible.

Bob McClane: Why not?

Dr. Lull: Because we haven't implanted it yet!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:56 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 06 February 2016