Friday, June 03, 2016

Deus Ex Machina




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=hellraiser

Springfield! Springfield!


Hellraiser (1987)


The old homestead.
- Oh! It smells damp.
- Well, it's... uh...
been empty for a while,
hasn't it?
But we'll soon warm it up.
and get it feeling like a home.
- How long since you were here?
- Oh, the better part of ten years.
I wanted to sell it after
the old lady died,
but I couldn't get Frank to agree.
I guess he needed a hideout
or something.
Would you look at this?
And don't worry,
this stuff means nothing to me.
It all goes.
I thought half of it was
your brother's.
I've never known him to kick cash
out of bed. Besides...
he's probably behind bars
some place.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:15 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 03 June 2016