Friday, June 03, 2016

School House Rock!




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=hellraiser

Springfield! Springfield!


Hellraiser (1987)


The box.
Take it, it's yours.
It always was.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705911/releaseinfo

IMDb


South Park (TV Series)

Chickenlover (1998)

Release Info

USA 20 May 1998

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705911/

IMDb


South Park (1997– )

Chickenlover

23min Animation, Comedy Episode aired 20 May 1998

Season 2 Episode 3

A heinous crime has been committed in South Park: the chickens at a local farm have been molested by a pervert. The criminal leaves a note behind as a clue, forcing Officer Barbrady to admit his shameful secret: he's illiterate. The Mayor sends Barbrady back to elementary school to learn how to read before he can return to work. Desperate to stop the Chicken Lover before he strikes again, Barbrady enlists the help of the boys in piecing together the mystery.

Release Date: 20 May 1998 (USA)










From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) To 5/20/1998 is 7990 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1987 ( premiere US film "Hellraiser" ) is 7990 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 5/20/1998 is 2338 days

2338 = 1169 + 1169

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/14/1969 ( the flight deck explosion on the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Enterprise CVN 65 ) is 1169 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/20/1998 is 2622 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/6/1973 ( premiere US TV series "School House Rock!" ) is 2622 days



From 6/9/1939 ( Dick Vitale ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 11887 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/20/1998 is 11887 days



From 4/12/1923 ( Lee DeForest's motion picture demonstration ) To 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) is 11887 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/20/1998 is 11887 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705911/trivia

IMDb


South Park (TV Series)

Chickenlover (1998)

Quotes


Mayor: Officer Barbrady what are you doing? You still haven't caught Chicken Fucker Yet.

Officer Barbrady: Ah Ah! Mayor in front of the children we say "Chicken Lover".










http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek-voyager/hope-and-fear-10733/

tv.com


Star Trek: Voyager Season 4 Episode 26

Hope And Fear

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM May 20, 1998 on UPN

A mysterious alien with a knack for languages is able to repair a damaged message from Starfleet. The crew is elated when the message reveals that a new ship is waiting for them, that has the ability to bring them home in three months. However, Janeway suspects that this turn of luck is too good to be true.

AIRED: 5/20/98





http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek-deep-space-nine/times-orphan-20981/

tv.com


Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Season 6 Episode 24

Time's Orphan

Aired Weekdays 11:00 AM May 20, 1998 on Syndicado

Stardate: Unknown While on a nearby planet, the O'Brien family picnic is interrupted when Molly wanders off and falls into a vortex that sends her 300 years into the past. When they re-open the vortex, they try to retrieve her, but a miscalculation causes an 18-year-old Molly to appear. It is up to the crew of Deep Space Nine to try to re-educate her, while trying to find the original.

AIRED: 5/20/98










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093177/releaseinfo

IMDb


Hellraiser (1987)

Release Info

USA 18 September 1987










https://michiganmoviemagazine.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/on-this-day-in-movie-history-april-15-1923-dr-lee-deforests-phonofilm-first-demonstrated/

Michigan Movie Magazine


On this Day in Movie History, April 15, 1923: Dr. Lee DeForest’s Phonofilm First Demonstrated

Posted on April 15, 2013 by Michigan Movie Magazine


On this day, April 15, 1923, Dr. Lee DeForest’s Phonofilm, the first sound-on-sound film, motion picture, was demonstrated for a by-invitation-only audience at the Rivoli Theatre in New York City. The guests saw “The Gavotte”, a man and woman dancing to old-time music and “The Serenade”, four musicians who played on wind, percussion and string instruments.

From October 1921 to September 1922, DeForest lived in Berlin, meeting with the Tri-Ergon developers and investigating other European sound film systems. He announced to the press in April 1922 that he would soon have a workable sound-on-film system.

On 12 March 1923, DeForest presented a demonstration of Phonofilm to the press. On 12 April 1923, DeForest gave a private demonstration of the process to electrical engineers at the Engineering Society Building’s Auditorium at 33 West 39th Street in New York City.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0490288/releaseinfo

IMDb


Henry Cass Demonstration Film (1923)

Release Info

USA 12 April 1923





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467466/releaseinfo

IMDb


Lillian Powell Bubble Dance (1923)

Release Info

USA 12 April 1923 (New York City, New York) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0467466/trivia

IMDb


Lillian Powell Bubble Dance (1923)

Trivia

This film was shown in the auditorium of the Engineers Society in New York City on 12 April 1923










http://www.startrek.com/database_article/times-orphan

STAR TREK


Time's Orphan

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Season: 6 Ep. 24

Air Date: 05/20/1998



http://www.chakoteya.net/DS9/548.htm

Time's Orphan [ Star Trek: Deep Space Nine ]


KEIKO: What if the war heats up again and the station isn't safe anymore?

O'BRIEN: I'll put in for a transfer. I never want us to be apart again.

(They kiss, and there's a big scream.)

KEIKO: Molly?

O'BRIEN: Molly? Molly!

(O'Brien runs towards the screams. Keiko picks up Yoshi and follows.)

O'BRIEN: Molly! Molly!

KEIKO: Molly?

MOLLY [OC]: Daddy, help!

KEIKO: Molly!

(O'Brien goes into an outcrop of rocks.)

[Cave]

MOLLY [OC]: Daddy, help!

O'BRIEN: Molly, I'm coming.

MOLLY: Daddy!

O'BRIEN: Hold on, Molly. Hold on. Daddy's coming. Come on.

(O'Brien reaches down over the lip of an artificial hole in the ground. Molly is hanging on by her fingertips above a swirly purple thing.)

MOLLY: Daddy, help.

O'BRIEN: Take my hand. Come on, just take my hand.

(Their fingers touch, then Molly falls into the purple, which then vanishes to reveal the empty floor beneath.)

[Portal chamber]

(After the opening titles, Starfleet CSI has arrived with all their tech to try and solve the case. The portal is an irregular stone hexagon set at about forty five degrees to the floor. There are other pieces of carved stone around.
Kira hugs Keiko and Yoshi.)

KIRA: Keiko.

(Kira goes over to Dax inside the hexagon.)

KIRA: Have you figured out what this thing is yet?

DAX: It's some sort of time portal. From the chroniton signature, we think it sent Molly about three hundred years into the past.










http://www.britannica.com/biography/Bill-Gates

Encyclopædia Britannica


Bill Gates

American computer programmer, businessman, and philanthropist

Bill Gates, in full William Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

Dictionary.com


transvestite

a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

a person who seeks sexual pleasure from wearing clothes that are normally associated with the opposite sex



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Bill Gates

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III


Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children


Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Helo: That's as close as you get










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/05/village-of-damned-1960.html ]


http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m

The Seattle Times


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0899866/bio

IMDb


Dick Vitale

Biography

Date of Birth 9 June 1939, East Rutherford, New Jersey, USA










http://www.tv.com/shows/school-house-rock/my-hero-zero-142545/

tv.com


School House Rock! Season 1 Episode 1

My Hero, Zero

Aired Unknown Jan 06, 1973 on ABC

We learn about the number zero and its many uses in the English system of numbers.

AIRED: 1/6/73










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/5/2006 7:49 PM
And as time goes by and I begin to understand more and more, I see that I AM Star Trek.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15144783/

Bid me up, Scotty! Star Trek props auctioned
Picard's captain's chair goes for $52,000


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/2006 10:47 AM
That stuff I was talking about building furniture reminds me of that scene in Mel Gibson’s “The Patriot” where he was trying to build a rocking chair.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/25/07 5:23 PM
I had a dream earlier about living in a room that reminded me of that room at Shoreline Veterans center. There was more to it though; more than I can articulate. In the dream, I came into the room to find that someone had rearranged all my furniture. There was also something I can remember someone saying but was alone in the room at the time, which is an element to the dreams sometimes. The voice said something about how I needed to do something, but I don't remember what he said I needed to do. I can remember in the dream looking around the room as I planned how to arrange the furniture that way I wanted it. I looked at the corner where I would put my desk, I looked at some tall structures that I can't think of a name for and decided they were too far away from the wall. One of them had some kind of exhaust fan, as though it was a refrigerator, but it didn't seem to be a refrigerator. I can remember a stool for the desk but it had been taken apart. I think there was another chair


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/08 4:33 PM
These stories about drunk space shuttle astronauts makes me think that was a long-standing joke with me during the Gemini 12 and Apollo space flights. I also think of that scene in "Top Gun" where "Maverick" says he needs a beer to put out the flames and I think that is relevant to 1976. I keep thinking that I had a major fire in my Orion ship on 2/22/1976 and I lated transmitted back to Earth a joke that I was able to put out the fire in my clothes because I had an open beer bottle as I was sitting in the command chair of the Orion ship.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


I actually hope to go back to the Navy and, if I have a choice, work on space exploration research and development. I want to find out what has been done to prepare for the future when space commerce is a reality. There is probably going to be a point when someone discovers something distant to our planet that we subsequently become dependent on, such as a new energy source, is the first example I think of. The problem is that as long as the ultra-greedy type such as Bill Gates exists on this planet, we are going to need a Navy to protect commercial interests. Any ship transporting material from a distant source to our planet would be easy pickings for the Bill Gates type. Why invest 500 billion to build mining ships and facilities when you can build an armed space ship for 20 billion and take over the cargo of the mining ships. I don't know what the actual ratios will be, but that is basically how it will work out in one possible scenario. The mining companies will be responsible for much of their individual security but I think the Navy needs to be prepared for those days as well.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Rainbow Six (1998)

Tom Clancy


CHAPTER 10


But Clark, clever as he was, and good commander that he seemed to be, hadn't learned how to run a unit in the modern military world, where half the time was spent managing money like some goddamned white-socked accountant, instead of leading from the front and training with the troops.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=vanilla-sky

Springfield! Springfield!


Vanilla Sky (2001)


[ David: ] Now, I want answers and I want them now.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/29/07 7:44 AM
I had a dream of what I think someone else visualize as this room I am sleeping in. The visualization wasn't accurate, but I can see major elements to it, such as the size of the room, how dark it is, and the bookshelf I sleep next to.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/29/07 7:47 AM
In the dream though, it was my lawyer sleeping in there and I went in and sit down on a chair to talk to him about something. There also seemed to be no restrictions to the room. Anyone that wanted could walk in there. I can partially visualize the other room. In here, it almost looks like the bathroom, but in the dream, it was another and I don't know what was connected to that room. But I think the idea is that it was completely open to anyone that wanted to lurk out there. It has something to do with my loss of privacy - of living in this cage as a prisoner of war.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/29/07 7:52 AM
In that visualization I still have from the dream, it is the bookshelf that is most inaccurate. If someone were to visualize that I sleep next to a bookshelf, they might visualize such an image.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/contagion.html


So my theory about Kerry Burgess 2005 becomes Kerry Burgess 2014.

And then I wondered: Well, I would have found the body.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 December 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/ah-i-think-were-at-some-kind-of.html


Also, I have been thinking more today about how I have reacted to memories I still have of the time period before 6/13/2005. I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle and they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead dead dead


After I returned as a living being after they literally killed me I returned with incomplete memory. I think of that change now as being some kind of loss of context. Not so much a fragmentation of memory but a loss of context about memory. A key fact changed and so that causes my mind to ignore certain facts about before 6/13/2005.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:54 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 18 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/behind-enemy-lines-of-insurrection.html


Behind enemy lines of insurrection against the USA.



Three days after making the mistake of going to breakfast at McDonald's here nearby I still feel the effects of their attack against me.

A few weeks ago I documented to my friend in Texarkana how that severe racketeering production the NBC television series “Revolution” is Nazi propaganda from television's Will Smith The Fresh Butthole and his al Qaida homosexual pals violently against the United States.

I wrote a short while ago about how insurrection forces have targeted me here in King County Washington, because King County Washington State, and Washington State as a whole are 100% controlled by al Qaida violently against the United States, and they follow me around to get the food workers, who are probably ex-convicts and or drug addicts, to rage at me.

So anyway, I had a stomach ache all day afterwards and the next day and the stomach ache has lessened slightly but I still feel as though that must have poured Drano over the food that I ordered from McDonald's on Saturday morning.

I knew the way they were going on that something had riled them up and I suspected they were raging at me.

I suspect what I feel is similar to how someone feels who has been poisoned by cyanide.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/resurrection-2816088/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 4 Episode 21

Resurrection

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 23, 2013 on CBS

The missing body of a cartel boss sends Kensi and Deeks to Mexico while the rest of the NCIS team looks for a potential leak within the DEA's special task force.

AIRED: 4/23/13



http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-4/episode-421/script-vo-421.152.1885/

hypnoweb.net


NCIS: Los Angeles

Resurrection

Episode 421


[Federal Building. Callen and Sam enter the cafeteria]

CALLEN: Here he is.

NESS: You guys mind making some room?

[He’s eating with 2 men; they stand up with their trays and leave his table]

MAN: Sure.

NESS: Thanks.

SAM: How's it going?

NESS: You boys hungry? Kitchen makes a mean mac and cheese.

[Sam laughs]

SAM: We're good, thanks.

NESS: Sean. Give me two orders of mac and cheese for my sailor friends here.

[Sam laughs again]

CALLEN: An attempt was made on Javier Ramos's life last night in Tijuana.

NESS: Dance with the devil, you're gonna smell like brimstone. Javier was a cartel groupie-- his songs make kids want to grow up with gold-plated A.K.'s.

SAM: Pedro Moreno was part of Barbosa's entourage, too. They were about to go to war. Any reason you could think of that Moreno would want Javier to join Barbosa in the afterlife?

[Sean gives them “mac and cheese”]

CALLEN: You first, Sam.

SAM: You're crazy. There's no way I'm putting this garbage in my body.

NESS: Come on, eat up while I think.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093177/quotes

IMDb


Hellraiser (1987)

Quotes


Lead Cenobite: Oh, no tears please. It's a waste of good suffering!

Kirsty Cotton: Wait! Wait! Please, please wait!

Lead Cenobite: No time for argument.

Kirsty Cotton: You've done this before, right?

Lead Cenobite: Many, many times.

Kirsty Cotton: To... to a man called Frank Cotton?

Female Cenobite: Oh, yes.

Kirsty Cotton: He escaped you!

Lead Cenobite: Nobody escapes us!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:32 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 06 April 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/04/theyve-got-us-surrounded.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-universe/cloverdale-1357996/


tv.com


Stargate Universe Season 2 Episode 5

Cloverdale


AIRED: 10/26/10


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Rent.com

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 3:23 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Welcome to Rent.com


Welcome to Rent.com!


Your account has been successfully created with the username


Now, check out these properties matching your search!


The Homestead Apartments

City: Spokane Valley


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:11 AM

To: Chad Trammell

Subject: Crossroads


I didn’t see that Facebook page until a few days ago. Sometime after the 27th, possibly a few days after the 27th. I have been checking it every day since then and I must have looked at that page at least ten times before I watched the “Cloverdale” episode on DVD.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGU_2.05_%22Cloverdale%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGU 2.05 "Cloverdale"


ELI
(narrating)
Matt is clearly moved seeing the old homestead again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 April 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2013 6:11 AM

To: Chad Trammell

Subject: Crossroads


https://www.facebook.com/TheHomesteadApartmentsSpokaneValley


facebook


The Homestead Apartments-Spokane Valley


February 12

Congratulations to Amanda Golman- WINNER OF THE IPAD MINI GIVEAWAY!!!





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/microsoft-bill-gates-al-qaida-coyotes.html


WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2013

Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida coyotes.





http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx


The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Feb13/ln%20feb13%20pow1.jpg


The Prince of Wales meets Kenadee Stephenson during a visit to Highbury Gardens in north London, a residential development completed with help from The Prince's Foundation for Building Community, 12 February 2013.





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-morning-while-sleeping-i-had-what.html

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

SUNDAY, MARCH 24, 2013

Float on.





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/cletus-whats-that-tree-say.html

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

SUNDAY, MARCH 24, 2013

"Cletus, what's that tree say?"





http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-prescient-sleeping-dream-about.html

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

MONDAY, MARCH 25, 2013

A prescient sleeping dream about a rebroadcast.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 April 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2518614/quotes

IMDb


The Simpsons (TV Series)

A Tree Grows in Springfield (2012)

Quotes


Homer Simpson: I never win anything. It'll probably be some jerk no one ever heard of.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/quotes

IMDb


Short Circuit (1986)

Quotes


Newton Crosby: and whatever God wants, he keeps!"

Number 5: Hmmmm. Oh, I get it! Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho! Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee! Nyuk, nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093177/quotes

IMDb


Hellraiser (1987)

Quotes


Hellraiser (1987)

Quotes


Lead Cenobite: The box... you opened it, we came.

Kirsty Cotton: It's just a puzzle box!

Lead Cenobite: Oh no, it is a means to summon us.










http://articles.latimes.com/2009/nov/06/nation/na-fort-hood-shootings6

Los Angeles Times


Suspect in Fort Hood shooting faced Iraq deployment

The Army psychiatrist, stable after being shot himself, is accused of killing 12 and wounding 31 at the Texas Army base. It's not clear whether he is the author of inflammatory comments on the Web.

November 06, 2009 Robin Abcarian and , Ashley Powers and Josh Meyer

LOS ANGELES, FT. HOOD, TEXAS, AND WASHINGTON — An Army psychiatrist who was about to be deployed to Iraq allegedly armed himself with two guns and opened fire Thursday afternoon on the grounds of Ft. Hood, the country's largest military base, killing 12 people and injuring 31 others.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:08 PM

To: 'L1 - The Homestead'

Subject: Low priority - background information


The psychiatrist at the VA hospital was still wanting me to take the drugs because he was wanting me to have blood drawn and I left his office and I said the heck with that and I skipped the blood test and the next week at our regularly scheduled meeting he told me something about how he knew I didn’t have my blood taken but he didn’t say that in so many words and I didn’t say anything and then he wanted me to have blood drawn again and again I left the building without getting another needle stuck in my arm and the next week when I went back to the VA hospital and was sitting in the waiting room for him to call my name and I saw him come out of his office and he called someone else’s name and I just got up and left the building and I never went back there again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/23/06 5:57 PM
But the damage from Microsoft lingers to this very minute. As you know because you are here. A perfect example was in the VA the other day. It never fails. I establish a routine and then when I do something different, I discover something new or I get reinforcement of my suspicions. This one guy thought I had left but I was actually sitting behind him when I usually sit to his left. He said something similar to what I have been saying about "another day at the office." I have never said a single word to any of those people in there and it is very troubling to hear my suspicions reinforced like that by strangers.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-americans-2013/the-day-after-3375894/

tv.com


The Americans Season 4 Episode 9

The Day After

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 11, 2016 on FX

AIRED: 5/11/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-americans-2013&episode=s04e09

Springfield! Springfield!


The Americans

The Day After


There was a signal at William's site.
Have you heard from Gabriel? Why would William signal us without telling Gabriel first? I don't know, but we should go.
He wouldn't want to meet unless he was sure he could get clean.
I'll signal Hans.
[Sighs] Might be your best look yet.










https://www.paleycenter.org/collection/item/?q=south&p=3&item=B:73370

THE PALEY CENTER FOR MEDIA


SOUTH PARK: CHICKENLOVER (TV)


NETWORK: Comedy Central

DATE: May 20, 1998 10:00 PM










From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) To 1/19/2009 is 11887 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/20/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "South Park"::"Chickenlover" ) is 11887 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 1/19/2009 is 6519 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/8/1983 ( premiere US TV series "We Got It Made" ) is 6519 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 1/19/2009 is 13540 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/28/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "$40 a Day"::"Charleston, SC" ) is 13540 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 1/19/2009 is 13540 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/28/2002 ( premiere US TV series "Dinotopia" ) is 13540 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=85637

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

Statement on the Selection of Alan C. Lowe as Director of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum

January 19, 2009

We are very pleased that Alan Lowe has been selected by the National Archives and Records Administration as the director of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. Alan is a talented and experienced professional and will be an outstanding director of the Library. We lookforward to working with him and the National Archives to build a world-class Presidential library and museum that will be an important resource for scholars and the general public.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0705911/quotes

IMDb


South Park (TV Series)

Chickenlover (1998)

Quotes


Stan Marsh: If we read will we become like that guy?

Kyle Broflovski: Yeah this is stupid, books aren't magical










From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 1/17/2009 is 13538 days

13538 = 6769 + 6769

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/15/1984 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess I began active service for an enlistment period of six years as a United States Navy enlisted sailor and my United States of America military service continues as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps general ) is 6769 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 1/17/2009 is 6575 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/3/1983 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks Announcing the Appointment of Donald Rumsfeld as the President's Personal Representative in the Middle East ) is 6575 days


From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 1/17/2009 is 6575 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/3/1983 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks Announcing the Appointment of Donald Rumsfeld as the President's Personal Representative in the Middle East ) is 6575 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=85636

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

The President's Radio Address

January 17, 2009

Good morning. For the last 8 years, I have had the honor of speaking to the American people Saturday mornings through this radio address. In hundreds of broadcasts, I have talked to you about important issues affecting our security and our prosperity. And today, in my final address, I want to send a simple and heartfelt message: Thank you.

Eight years ago, Laura and I left our home in Texas to come to Washington. Through two terms in the White House, we have been blessed by your kind words and generous prayers. We have been inspired by those of you who reach out to feed the hungry, clothe the needy, and care for the sick. We have been moved by the courage and devotion of those of you who wear the uniform. Serving as your President has been an incredible honor.

Like every individual who has held this office before me, I have experienced setbacks. There are things I would do differently if given the chance.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php

The American Presidency Project

Richard Nixon

XXXVII President of the United States: 1969-1974

244 - Address to the Nation Announcing Decision To Resign the Office of President of the United States

August 8, 1974


I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body. But as President, I must put the interests of America first.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=85636

The American Presidency Project

George W. Bush

XLIII President of the United States: 2001 - 2009

The President's Radio Address

January 17, 2009


Yet I've always acted with the best interests of our country in mind. I have followed my conscience and done what I thought was right. You may not agree with some tough decisions I have made, but I hope you can agree that I was willing to make the tough decisions.










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F15.html

Lisa's Wedding [ The Simpsons ]


Otto: [on screen] Quimby, after this fare, get your indicted ass out to the convention center.

Quimby: [to himself] I cut the ribbon at that convention center.










http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2009/01/20090119-1.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

January 19, 2009

Statement by President and Mrs. Bush on Selection of Alan Lowe as Director of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum

We are very pleased that Alan Lowe has been selected by the National Archives and Records Administration as the Director of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum. Alan is a talented and experienced professional and will be an outstanding director of the Library. We look forward to working with him and the National Archives to build a world class presidential library and museum that will be an important resource for scholars and the general public.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068473/quotes

IMDb


Deliverance (1972)

Quotes


Bobby: Mister, I love the way you wear that hat.


































https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/82/28/2d/82282dad9016ddba977b264dca1a67d3.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:57 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 03 June 2016