Wednesday, November 02, 2016

No, it's personal.






https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/STS-49_crew.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 27, 2006


In the photo of this Pegasus rocket, there is a guy in a blue flight suit near the port wing of the rocket. He kind of looks like me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_rocket
The Pegasus rocket is a winged space booster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pegasus_rocket.jpg
Pegasus rocket on the ground


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/13/07 8:00 PM
Essentially I am still the same person, I just don't where is my blue flight suit. Somewhere out there, somewhere I can't remember, is a closet with my blue flight suit in it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 January 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 12, 2008

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/12/08 5:19 AM
I had some kind of dream about being on a bus but there only seemed to be one seat on the bus or something like that. That is confusing now that I think more about it after waking up. But that particular scene that I remember among many others I do not seemed to be heavy on aviation. There was dialog about a blue flight suit. There was dialog with air traffic controllers and there was some dialog about how the aircraft we were flying in was a bumblebee, although it was only referred to in the dream a a bee. After waking up, the flight suit reminds me of the Blue Angels flight suit


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/08/07 10:50 PM
I can't remember now all the details in the dream, but I had a very clear and detailed dream a few hours ago where I was wearing a NASA astronaut flight suit. I remember thinking about details of that flight suit. It was orange and I remember thinking that it was similar to a standard U.S. Navy flight suit but the astronaut flight suit had the metal collar on it for the pressurized helmet. There were other details I can't quite articulate now. I can still visualize myself wearing that flight suit and I was walking through the streets in a city but I don't recognize where I was. I can vaguely remember seeing some other people there. I don't recognize the city but it reminds me of walking through the streets of Seattle. There might be other details that I have forgotten. A strange sensation associated with that dream is that I seemed to wake up after I had it and I thought I was going to have to get up out of bed at that point but then I went back to sleep for a while, perhaps a few more hours as I think it was daylight outside when I had that dream about the flight suit and I got out of bed about 10 p.m., and had more dreams but I don't remember any of those now. That is a curious sensation associated with that dream about the flight suit where I thought I was going to have to get out of bed after I had it. Why did I feel that I had to get out of bed?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 November 2007 excerpt ends]










From 3/7/1992 to 5/7/1992 is 61 days

From 5/7/1992 to 7/7/1992 is 61 days










https://bush41library.tamu.edu/archives/public-papers/4039

George Bush Presidential Library and Museum


Public Papers

Exchange With Reporters in Pensacola, Florida

1992-03-07

The President. That is amazing. He said, and this man's entitled to his opinion, that we set the course record for going down there and back, 2 miles.

Q. Do you believe it? [Laughter]

Q. They tell that to all the Commanders in Chief.

The President. Do you believe I'm going to win the primaries?

Arms Shipments in Persian Gulf

Q. Are you worried about the Scuds, sir?

The President. Scuds? Yes. But the man who ought to be worried about it is Saddam Hussein.

Q. Have you ordered boarding of those ships, of the Marine ships, sir?

Q. Are you contemplating some options?

The President. We're always contemplating options, yes.

Can you turn those cameras around because I want to take my shirt off, privacy. How many are honoring this?

Q. Everybody.

The President. Promise? No reporting on the body? [Laughter]

Q. Is it okay if we hoot a little bit?

The President. Yes, you can go like that. But no, I'm serious. Otherwise, I'll do it. Come on, Larry [Larry Downing, Newsweek], promise. Word of honor.

Presidential Primaries

Q. How are you going to do in the primaries, Mr. President?

The President. We're going to win them all and then keep on going and winning every one of them. All across the national campaign, I'm going to conduct myself with a certain amount of dignity and making very clear I'm not a candidate of hatred and trying to appeal broadly to this country.

When I look at the Democrats' side, I give them credit for working hard and doing their number out there, and I'm not about to intervene in the primaries. But I've got to tell you, I feel confident about winning in the fall. And I feel good about today and Tuesday. And so, it's not been easy out here, as you know, but we're going very well, indeed, making clear I understand the problems of this country. We've got good answers for it. And when we get into the fall campaign I'm ready to put my values, my programs on the line against some of these other things I hear out there.

Today is a nonpolitical day in terms of the visit itself, but I'll be talking about the defense of this country and the need to keep strong and the need to guard against any contingency. Sorry, but when I listen to the debate on the other side, I don't hear that concern for the national security. I am the President. I have a constitutional responsibility to keep this country strong, and I'm going to do it. So it's those issues, though, you see, are not in focus at all; they're not even being discussed.

So, we'll wait until the fall. But you caught me on a good day. I really feel pretty good. Marlin feels good. Marlin feels very good today.

Q. Why do you feel you can afford not to campaign tomorrow or Monday?

The President. Well, I think we're in good shape. I think we're in very good shape in the primary States. I don't know how you all felt, but I've felt that the response we've been having is very enthusiastic. The crowds have been superb, and so I'm just coming at it from a position of real confidence. But not enough confidence that I didn't get on the phone this morning and talk to the Governor of South Carolina, the Senator from South Carolina, both of whom reiterated their confidence. Talked to our campaign manager in Florida, my boy Jeb. Talked to our son George who was campaigning in Mississippi yesterday and been going, crisscrossing Texas. And all of them are very upbeat. So, the voters will decide this on Tuesday and somewhat today.

Q. Mr. President, do you think the voters are getting the message from you, though it's thinly veiled, against Buchanan, that he is insensitive to -- --

The President. The message there I get is what George Bush stands for. And I've tried to stand for this every day of my Presidency. And I hope our Presidency has been one of decency, a sense of honor, a sense of fairplay, and I'm just going to continue to emphasize these themes.

I mean, I think Americans like a political battle, but I think they expect their President to express some of these fundamental values. And when I speak out against hatred, bigotry, anti-Semitism, racism, it's not aimed at anybody; it's aimed at values that this country really has, whatever side of the aisle you're on. And so, it's something that I just feel I must do. And it just didn't start with this campaign, if you'll go back and look at my speeches over the last few years.

So, it's really appealing to the better nature of the American people, and the American people are well-intentioned on these matters of fairplay. And so, I'll keep speaking out on it.

Q. How long do you think Buchanan will stick it out?

The President. Have no idea.

We'll see you guys. Thank you for the run.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=weather-man-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Weather Man, The (2005)


- You know what would be interesting?
- What?
We should take some pictures.
Some shots, like...
some now,
some in a month or whatever...
see if you're making gains.
Yeah.
I've got my mom's Nikon.
- Whip your shirt off.
- Whip my shirt off?
Yeah.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Adama: Heard you started the day off pretty early.

Tigh: I wasn't on duty.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/07/07 2:47 AM


The next ship is USS Princeton CG-59, where I believe I attended Princeton University in 1965 at the age of 6.5 years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 November 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384680/quotes

IMDb


The Weather Man (2005)

Quotes


Dave Spritz: I remember once imagining what my life would be like, what I'd be like. I pictured having all these qualities, strong positive qualities that people could pick up on from across the room. But as time passed, few ever became any qualities that I actually had. And all the possibilities I faced and the sorts of people I could be, all of them got reduced every year to fewer and fewer. Until finally they got reduced to one, to who I am. And that's who I am, the weather man.












http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384680/mediaviewer/rm1514209792










From 7/15/1953 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives Transmitting a Proposed Supplemental Appropriation for the Department of Agriculture ) To 10/28/2005 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 4/9/1999 ( Bill Clinton - Remarks on the Situation in the Balkans ) To 10/28/2005 is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 4/9/1999 ( Bill Clinton - Proclamation 7182—National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day, 1999 ) To 10/28/2005 is 2394 days

2394 = 1197 + 1197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) is 1197 days



From 11/8/2001 ( George Bush - Address to the Nation From Atlanta on Homeland Security ) To 10/28/2005 is 1450 days

1450 = 725 + 725

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) is 725 days



From 5/9/1965 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President Upon Issuing Order Prescribing Standards of Ethical Conduct for Government Officers and Employees ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 14605 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/2005 is 14605 days



From 2/23/1984 ( Ronald Reagan - Executive Order 12464—Award of the Purple Heart ) To 10/28/2005 is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Beyonce Knowles ) is 3959 days



From 2/23/1984 ( Ronald Reagan - Executive Order 12464—Award of the Purple Heart ) To 10/28/2005 is 7918 days

7918 = 3959 + 3959

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 3959 days



From 8/18/1973 ( The Killian Document ) To 10/28/2005 is 11759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/12/1998 ( Bill Clinton - Memorandum on Ending Drug Use and Drug Availability for Offenders ) is 11759 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384680/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Weather Man (2005)

Release Info

USA 20 October 2005 (Chicago International Film Festival)
USA 28 October 2005



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384680/fullcredits

IMDb


The Weather Man (2005)

Full Cast & Crew

Nicolas Cage ... David Spritz










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046359/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stalag 17 (1953)

Release Info

USA 1 July 1953 (New York City, New York)
USA 15 July 1953 (Los Angeles, California)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045810/releaseinfo

IMDb


Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)

Release Info

USA 1 July 1953 (Atlantic City, New Jersey) (premiere)
USA 15 July 1953 (New York City, New York)










https://bush41library.tamu.edu/archives/public-papers/4553

George Bush Presidential Library and Museum


Public Papers

Statement by Press Secretary Fitzwater on the Designation of Sean O'Keefe as Acting Secretary of the Navy

1992-07-07

The President today named Sean O'Keefe Acting Secretary of the Navy, until such time as a successor is confirmed.

Since 1989, Mr. O'Keefe has served as Comptroller of the Department of Defense and in 1991 was also designated Chief Financial Officer of the Department. From 1981 to 1989, he served on the staff of the U.S. Senate Committee on Appropriations, serving as the minority counsel for the Defense Subcommittee. He served as the staff director for the Defense Subcommittee until 1987. Mr. O'Keefe served in principal analyst positions on the staff for operations and maintenance, shipbuilding, and aircraft procurement appropriations. He also was a Presidential management intern in 1978.

Mr. O'Keefe graduated from Loyola University with a bachelor of arts degree in political science and received a master of public administration degree from Syracuse University. He was born January 27, 1956. He is married, has one daughter and one son, and resides in Arlington, VA.










https://bush41library.tamu.edu/archives/public-papers/4039

George Bush Presidential Library and Museum


Public Papers

Exchange With Reporters in Pensacola, Florida

1992-03-07

The President. That is amazing. He said, and this man's entitled to his opinion


Today is a nonpolitical day in terms of the visit itself












http://www.military-insignia.us/media/NavyInsignia/USNQual/QUAL-USN-AviatorAstronaut_1.jpg










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensacola,_Florida


Pensacola, Florida

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pensacola is the westernmost city in the Florida Panhandle and the county seat of Escambia County, Florida, United States.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:59 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 02 November 2016