Wednesday, November 02, 2016

TRON




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=tron

Springfield! Springfield!


TRON (1982)


- Is the target area shielded?
- They verified safety.
20 seconds.
- Looks good.
- Let her rip.
This is what we've
been waiting for.
10 seconds.
5 seconds.
Perfect!
- Beautiful!
- Hi, Alan.
You two having fun
disintegrating things?
Not disintegrating,
digitizing.
A laser dismantles
the molecular structure of the object,
and molecules remain
suspended in the laser beam.
Then, when the computer
plays out the model,
the molecules fall back
into place, and voil?
Great. Can it
send me to Hawaii?
Yeah, but you've got to purchase
your program 30 days in advance.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/quotes

IMDb


TRON (1982)

Quotes


Lora: Yep, but you gotta purchase your program 30 days in advance. How's it going upstairs?

Alan Bradley: Frustrating. I had Tron almost ready, when Dillinger cut everyone with Group-7 access out of the system. I tell you ever since he got that Master Control Program, the system's got more bugs than a bait store.

Dr. Walter Gibbs: [laughs] You've got to expect some static. After all, computers are just machines; they can't think.

Alan Bradley: Some programs will be thinking soon.

Dr. Walter Gibbs: Won't that be grand? Computers and the programs will start thinking and the people will stop.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:30 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 16 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/harrier.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144550/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Pentagon Wars (1998) (TV)


Major General Partridge: But even a heat-seeking missile can miss a target.

Madame Chairwoman: General, it says here that you taped electric hotplates to the surface of the vehicle to help your heat-seeking missile find its target, and that the surface temperature of the vehicle was so high it could have fried an egg at twenty feet!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2013 excerpt ends]










From 11/4/1979 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent control to seize control by force of violence the United States embassy in Tehran Iran ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 12186 days

12186 = 6093 + 6093

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/9/1982 ( premiere US film "TRON" ) is 6093 days



From 5/25/1977 ( premiere US film "Star Wars" ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 13079 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/24/2001 ( premiere US film "Ghosts of Mars" ) is 13079 days



From 6/17/1987 ( premiere US film "Full Metal Jacket" ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 9404 days

9404 = 4702 + 4702

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/17/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" ) is 4702 days



From 1/3/1917 ( Jesse White ) To 9/29/2011 is 34602 days

34602 = 17301 + 17301

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 17301 days



From 2/1/1900 ( Kodak introduces the Brownie camera ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 34602 days

34602 = 17301 + 17301

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 17301 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 5962 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/1982 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Life: Patent Pending" ) is 5962 days



From 6/19/1896 ( Wallis Warfield the duchess of Windsor ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 34602 days

34602 = 17301 + 17301

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 17301 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 8036 days

8036 = 4018 + 4018

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/2/1976 ( Jimmy Carter defeats Gerald Ford ) is 4018 days



From 11/17/1994 ( premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 6694 days

6694 = 3347 + 3347

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/1/1975 ( Gerald Ford - Statement on Signing the Privacy Act of 1974 ) is 3347 days










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


LILY: Jean-Luc, blow up the damn ship!










https://www.britannica.com/biography/Wallis-Warfield-duchess-of-Windsor

Encyclopædia Britannica


Wallis Warfield, duchess of Windsor

AMERICAN SOCIALITE

Wallis Warfield, duchess of Windsor, née Bessie Wallis Warfield, also called (1916–27) Wallis Warfield Spencer or (1928–37) Wallis Warfield Simpson (born June 19, 1896, Blue Ridge Summit, Pa., U.S.—died April 24, 1986, Paris, France)










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


PICARD: But now there'll be no more Picards.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/20/09 3:45 AM
But the Time War did begin.

We always knew George Bush was an instigator of traitorous treasonous deadly war against the U.S. federal government but the best traitors are always the hardest to catch.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/20/09 3:47 AM
As I explained to President Carter in late 1979, who can really say why the car to drive me to the Tehran embassy on 11/4/1979 was 15 minutes late that day.

I thought to myself again today about how maybe I should ponder over how I decided to wait for that late transportation that particular day, which I would not have on any other day.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/20/09 3:50 AM
Only because I waited for that late transportation that day did I avoid being captured with the embassy staff.

I saw the mob storming the gates as my car arrived.

If the car had been on time and 15 minutes earlier then I would have been inside the embassy and I would have been taken hostage with the rest of the embassy staff.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/20/09 3:52 AM
So as I explained to President Carter in 1979 we probably had one or more clandestine operatives within the enemy organization and those secret operatives ensured that my transportation was late so that I was not captured with the rest of the embassy staff.

Or I just got lucky that day.

I elaborated on how I just did not know.

But as I elaborated about whether he was trustworthy I used that incident as an example of how it really did not matter to me whether he was trustworthy or not. I explained that he could arrange for me to leave the hangar deck on any given day and walk straight into the subsonic blades of the tail rotor of a Sea King helicopter and to the point of no one even beginning to question whether I made that mistake on my own and so in terms of the president being trustworthy to me was really a moot point.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/20/09 4:02 AM
Another point I made to President Carter was to elaborate on how I would pretent to serve as a junior officer while I was actually the most senior officer and that status would give me a great level of insight into how my orders were translating down the junior officer level.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/20/09 4:07 AM
There is some other observation I wanted to make with these other observations but damned if I can now remember what it was.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 April 2009 excerpt ends]










http://articles.latimes.com/1994-12-21/news/mn-11473_1_bosnian-serb

Los Angeles Times


Carter Announces Bosnia Cease-Fire Agreement : Balkans: Truce begins Friday, he says after shaky start with rebel Serbs. Diplomats remain skeptical.

December 21, 1994 DEAN E. MURPHY TIMES STAFF WRITER

SARAJEVO, Bosnia-Herzegovina — The Bosnian Serbs and the Muslim-led Bosnian government have agreed to begin a cease-fire on Friday as a small first step toward ending the 32-month civil war, former President Jimmy Carter announced Tuesday.

The modest agreement--one of many proposed cease-fires over the course of the war--came after an unscheduled second round of meetings between Carter and the Bosnian Serb leadership in nearby Pale. Carter called the extra session after conflicting claims about the results of their high-profile talks on Monday threatened to sink his entire peace mission.

Carter announced Monday that Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic had agreed to an immediate cease-fire, but Karadzic backed away from the claim a few hours later.

The Bosnian government was so angered by the theatrics that President Alija Izetbegovic refused to meet with Carter when he returned to Sarajevo late Monday, choosing to make the former U.S. President wait until morning, sources said.

"We have had this character 2 1/2 years, and he lies every day," said Bosnian Vice President Ejup Ganic, referring to Karadzic. "Make sure that you know with whom you deal."

Carter, said to be alarmed and betrayed by Karadzic's antics on Monday, made Tuesday's cease-fire announcement in Pale standing shoulder to shoulder with him.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/quotes

IMDb


TRON (1982)

Quotes


Kevin Flynn: On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.












https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCfmi5C40D4

You Tube





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0924964/bio

IMDb


Jesse White

Biography

Date of Birth 3 January 1917, Buffalo, New York, USA

Date of Death 9 January 1997, Los Angeles, California, USA (heart attack)

Birth Name Jonah "Jesse" Marcus Weidenfeld










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/09/star-constellations.html


Star constellations





I wasn't going to write about a dream I just before waking up and getting out of bed but I was later in the shower and I started thinking about a possible explanation for the star pattern I saw in my dream and so I decided to write about that part and to try to write the least about the rest of the dream as I could, which I feel compelled to not write about for no real reason.

The compelling part about the dream is the pattern of stars I saw. The dream seems to have started with me and I was out in the woods somewhere and the light was dark and I had some kind of ability to radiate laser beams from my fingers or somehow create laser beams. As I think more about that as I write this now I thing again that I did not actually see the laser beams but I am vaguely aware that I could see the patterns I created on people with the laser beams. The notion of the laser beam is never really visually established in the dream but that is a notion that is strongly in my mind after waking up. The last thing I seemed to do with my laser beam power was that I saw myself form a pattern of stars on the ground to my left. The power seemed to stop working at that point. I also found my puzzled about how there were five stars in my creation when I expected only four. Since I was wearing those stars on the epaulet on my black jacket then I was thinking of how the United States Marine Corps has never had a five star general officer and I don't think the USMC should ever have a five star general officer.

What I puzzled about was how the pattern of those stars did not seem consistent with how an officer of the United States military would wear a five-star pattern on his uniform. I seemed to be wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy. What was unusual was how one of the stars was set away from the other four stars.

When I was in the shower and was thinking about that visualization in my mind of those stars that I had created on the ground and then was wearing my shoulder, on the black jacket that is the type United States Navy sailors used to refer to as the "Eisenhower" jacket, I wondered if that pattern was supposed to represent the star constellation we call the Big Dipper.

Ah, yes. That has got to be it. Just now as I wrote that word "Big Dipper" I remember dialog that happened soon later that is consistent with that notion.

So going back to what I was thinking as I decided to write this note, I thought about how my visualization of the star pattern did not match the Big Dipper very well. But then I started to wonder if I was seeing the pattern of the Big Dipper while I was standing on a planet or moon that circled a star that was very distant from our planet Earth.

I keep thinking of reasons why that all could be just a normal dream. But maybe it is not.

After my laser beam power stopped working, I saw some of the people I had been forming laser beam patterns on and they were all getting into cars and leaving in a long procession of army-type vehicles. They all seemed to be from World War 2. I noted the color pattern of one of the vehicles but I cannot think of any comment to make about it.

Then I seemed to be a sentry on a hill in downtown Seattle Washington. I was aware that I was totally alone in my role. I was also aware I was wearing a United States military uniform but I cannot visualize any details about it from the dream. I was there for a long time. Some kind of conflict started among a few local people that had walked up and I was trying to stay out of it. The next part I remember from the dream is that I was sitting in a room and there were people around me and one was the old woman whose dialog is consistent with the notion that I was seeing the star pattern of the Big Dipper constellation. Then a woman stood up and she was also wearing the winter dress uniform of the United States Navy and I saw the postal clerk rating symbol on her uniform. Then I saw a person walk into the room I was in from the room next door with the half-window walls and where I had been aware that a conference was going on that all of us had been waiting for to get finished and that person who walked out of that room was a person that I understood in the dream to by my brother Thomas Reagan and he seemed to be about eight years old. He was also wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy and I noticed just after I saw the woman's rating symbol that he was also wearing the postal clerk rating symbol. But he had the E-1 rate white symbol patch on one sleeve and the E-2 rate white stripe patch on the other sleeve, which is definitely not a uniform standard of the United States Navy. After thinking about that after waking up I decided that detail is supposed to represent the E-1 and E-2 aircraft of the United States Navy.

As he walked up to me, I asked him where he had been because I have been standing on that hill everyday. There was some unspoken dialog about me having food during that time.

There was some other stuff that happened in the dream but I decided to end this note with his response to me about how he had heard I had picked up more stars. I distinctly remember his words to me at that point. He asked me "Is it worth it?"

At that point, I took off two stars from the jacket epaulet on my shoulder, which seemed to be the type used for award stars on United States military medals and ribbons, and I was aware that left me with three stars on my shoulder.

So as I was wondering after getting out of the shower is that I could have just had a normal dream. But I could have just dreamed that final star symbol I need.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]












stargate 24_21 PDVD.jpg










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


JOHNSON
Sir? We're here to inform you...that you've been...reactivated.










http://www.pbs.org/ktca/americanphotography/filmandmore/transcript1.html

The FILM and MORE


EPISODE 1: THE DEVELOPING IMAGE, 1900 - 1934


Title: "You Press the Button, We Do the Rest"

NARRATION: On February 1, 1900, a new, small box camera appeared in stores. It was called the Brownie – a camera so popular that in one form or another, it remained in production for almost eighty years.

A decade earlier, the original Kodak, as it was known, had liberated would-be photographers from darkrooms and chemicals. But it was too expensive for most people.

The Brownie was something new – a small, solid camera with very few controls. The price was only a dollar.

VICKI GOLDBERG, Author, Critic: That was within the reach of the working class. Suddenly everybody could take pictures. They could have a visual record of their lives easily, inexpensively made. We were awash in photographs.

NARRATION: Before the Brownie, ordinary people would have their pictures taken only once or twice in their lives -- stiff, formal portraits from photo studios.

DR. NAOMI ROSENBLUM, Author: It changed the nature of the photographic portrait business completely because portraiture was now made in the home, instead of in studios where it usually had been. And it became much more casual. It was serendipitous; it captured a kind of flux of life the way posed portraiture had not been able to do.

DANIEL CZITROM, Historian: Ordinary folks begin to get a sense that if an event is not documented by photography, if you don’t have a photograph to show for example that you were on vacation, or to show the family opening presents on Christmas morning, or to show your little infant baby, somehow it’s not real.

NARRATION: In the first year alone, a quarter of a million Brownies were sold in America. With the snapshot camera, photography became the great democratic art – by and for ordinary people.

Around the turn of the century, a small change in postal regulations created a whole new way to share photographs - the picture postcard.

LUC SANTE, Author: The paper moon of course being the most noticeable, most notable studio prop at the time. And here is true patriotism.

TITLE: Luc Sante and his Postcards

LUC SANTE, Author: As of 1908, I believe it was, the Eastman Kodak company offered to print any photograph on postcard paper at no extra charge. Why did people send postcards? Well for many, many, many reasons really, sometimes indecipherable reasons. To show the newborn, the newlyweds, the high school graduates, even in some cases, the dead lying in their coffins. They showed the barn, the chickens, the new cow. All these things could be sent to grandma, cousins, uncles. You know, the boy goes off to the big city to become an engineer, here is the new calf that was born last year. So they just send him a picture via postcard. They also fulfilled the function of newspaper photographs in the later years, because newspapers then did not have the capacity for halftone reproduction, or they couldn’t afford it really is the story. So you have coverage of disasters, parades, county fairs and of a few really big events such as the Mexican Revolution. There were probably tens of millions of these produced every year. We don’t have any idea of the exact number.

Ah, photo montage, the Wright biplane in Springfield, Minnesota. Do we actually believe that the plane flew down Main Street? It looks kind of convincing, actually, but this is actually montage. So the Dadaists didn’t invent this stuff after all. And you have these exaggeration photo montages too, the modern farmer here. Can only get one potato on the back of the wagon, 'cause the eggs were taking up the rest of the space. There are also many, many pictures recording for example the labor union struggles, the Socialist Party, the suffragettes. And they turn up in the attics of conservative Midwestern families, because somewhere in there was Aunt Mathilda or Uncle Bruce and you just didn’t throw away their images, it would be sacrilegious to do so. So fortunately because of personal sentimental associations these great slices of social history have been preserved.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/releaseinfo

IMDb


Stargate (1994)

Release Info

USA 28 October 1994










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:19 PM


Subject: RE: Let's see if you can do I-90.

So that's what it was. That's what I dreamed of very early this morning or last night.

I had been aware for a long time of the "Stargate: Atlantis" television series but I had never, until this past hour, given some serious thought about the plot elements that form the drama of that television series. I have never before watched any episode from that television series. I have seen glimpses of scenes but the notion of "Wraith" is new to me today.

I started to wonder about how that 16 July 2004 premiere happens after 03 March 2003.

And then looking at those creepy figures in the images, the "Wraith" I had to look at it a few minutes, after having read a lot about them a few minutes, that is what I must have seen in my dream the last time I was sleeping today.

I am wondering about it because of how prescient are my other dreams lately.

Maybe I am winning against them by telling you this.

So anyway, the dream started with me walking into a house. My mother was there with me and so was my sister. I think again now as I write this, as it seemed to me later after the dream, that figures in my dream are not literal. So I recall that I was very angry. There was a group of washing machines on the lower floor of the house we were in and there were enough of them there to seem it was a commercial facility but that doesn't get explained in the dream. The reason I am so angry is because I am looking at the manifold where clean water is supposed to flow into the washing machines, an observation was presently simply to my sleeping mind and that seems more complicated than it is while I describe it, and the water was very brown colored. I was very angry about that. I have been thinking all day since then about one of those episodes from the "Lost" television series where they found a pool of water in some secret building and that water has some kind of regeneration powers for humans, to the point of immortality, but the water had turned brown and the people who used it were concerned about it. I haven't thought about that episode in years. So anyway, I am upstairs in the house, which doesn't have anything familiar about it, and my mother is there and so is my sister. And then the zombies appear. At some point, I am seeing them in the yard walking along as I am talking to mother. I am angry at her now. She has threatened to cancel my source of income and there is some dialog that is now too vague to recall. And the hostility escalates to the point I am choking her by the throat and I said something in the dream similar to "I'll kill you too." But it wasn't her. As with most people in my dreams, I never see them clearly. They are figures similar to the people I see when I am outside and they are in my peripheral vision. I see people in dreams in a similar way. With few exceptions I never see anyone clearly and in detail. But I could see her in more detail now and after I looked at those photos of the "Wraith" that was very similar to what I was seeing and I had my hands around its neck and I was enjoying choking it. I think I stopped though and I didn't kill it. But the part I thought of most throughout today was the zombies. I cannot now recall if the zombies showed up first. I don't think they did. I think the dirty water caused the hostilities towards the person I was choking. Then the first zombie came in the house and I used my fist to hit it very hard and then I physically threw it out the same door it came in although that last part wasn't something I visualized. I did visualized the second zombie come in again towards us and that one I saw myself slam it against the wall and I knew in the dream that I also threw it out the same door it came in but that was a different door than the first zombie came through. The same story with the third and final zombie but I don't recall visualizing any of that action. I just knew it came through a third door and I simply knew I had thrown back out the same door it came through.

And then there were the zombies themselves. I don't think I have ever actually dreamed of zombies. I have written many times before that I dream while sleeping of activities I have worked on so it seems that my research on zombie topics would show up in my sleeping dreams but I guess I never woke up from any of those or that I never had any that I became aware of. Those zombies in my dream while last sleeping weren't actually doing anything threatening. They were just stumbling around and walking as you see zombies act in movies but they weren't biting anybody. They were just lumbering about with expressions that seemed kind of stupor. I was thinking later they might be something I used to call "pre-zombies" but they are advanced beyond that but not yet cannibalistic.

So anyway, the images of the "Wraith" make me think now in this hour about the similarities to the "Morlocks" from 1960.

Also, the predatory nature of the "Wraith" is similar to thoughts I have had for a while. As "Kirk" said in "Metamorphosis" "How do you beat something like that?" The "Wraith's" also resemble that chief "Morlock" in the 2002 remake of "The Time Machine" and there is the scene where he is strangling the starring character.

Also, if you stretch your imagination for a moment and try to believe something is possible then that all explains what my "mother" is supposed to represent in my dreams. I think about I have written before about that in the context of that ancient being in the 2000 "Mission to Mars" film.

Stretching it again you could understand why I would travel backwards in time when presented with the opportunity. That's only way to beat them.

And now look at me. Listen to the people in the world as they ignore me again today.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010


I returned but I am a composite version


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 December 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/contagion.html


And then suddenly I materialize again at some point and have no conscious awareness anything even usual even happened to me. I just simply exist again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 December 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/releaseinfo

IMDb


TRON (1982)

Release Info

USA 9 July 1982










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=tron

Springfield! Springfield!


TRON (1982)


You're getting brutal, Sark.
Brutal and needlessly sadistic.
Thank you, Master Control.
We've kidnapped
some military programs.
I can arrange more
lethal matches.
- Interested?
- Sure.
I'd love to go up against
one of those guys.
It'd make a nice break from those accounting
cream puffs you keep sending me.
- What branch of the service?
- Strategic Air Command.
Nice!
Hey, look.
This is all a mistake.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/quotes

IMDb


TRON (1982)

Quotes


Crom: Look. This... is all a mistake. I'm just a compound interest program. I work at a savings and loan! I can't play these video games!

Guard: Sure you can, pal. Look like a natural athlete if I ever saw one.

Crom: Who, me? Are you kidding? No, I run out to check on T-bill rates, I get outta breath. Hey, look, you guys are gonna make my user, Mr. Henderson, very angry. He's a full-branch manager.

Guard: Great. Another religious nut.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:15 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 15 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/highland.html


http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_2.11_%22The_Hive_Part_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 2.11 "The Hive Part 2"


NEERA
(doubtful)
How will you get us out of here?

SHEPPARD
(covering his doubt)
Okay, I haven't figured that part out yet, but when I do, it's going to be real impressive.

NEERA
The Wraith will not allow us to escape.

SHEPPARD
Yeah, well I try not to let them tell me what I can and can't do.

NEERA
You do not fear them?

SHEPPARD
The Wraith? Nah. Now, clowns, that's another story. Scare the crap out of me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:30 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 16 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/harrier.html


http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_1.01_%22Rising_Parts_1_And_2%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 1.01 "Rising Parts 1 And 2" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


FORD
It looks like you've got the hang of it.

SHEPPARD
I tell you what, Lieutenant. I know a lot of fighter pilots who'd kill to fly this thing. It's like it reads your mind.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/quotes

IMDb


TRON (1982)

Quotes


Yori: [to Tron] I knew you'd escape! They haven't built a circuit that could hold you!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:35 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 02 November 2016