Tuesday, November 08, 2016

"Well we all just got caught looking"




The absolute worst part of Facebook is of how many people post images of their stupid filthy animals.












fb-pd.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 12:56 PM
This is the basis for my next scheduled test.



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/20/07 1:24 PM
They didn't even look for my car when I called the Bellevue police. For three days, it was sitting down on the lowest level of the parking garage as the thieves had not been able to get it started.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2007 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:00 PM
This test scheduled for 1:24 PM 11 April 2011 will be nothing except to listen for what is playing on FM 102.5 Seattle Washington radio at that time, of which I have no source of that information before that time other than to listen to the radio at that specific time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:16 PM
This song by The Cars that is now playing is always deceptively long. You think it is going to end but then it keeps going. I never get tired of hearing it play.

I'll have to look up the duration that is listed for that song. I wasn't really paying attention when it started but I am certain that song was not playing until after I made my last entry and after I decided on the basis for my next test.

The song ended right around 1:18:00 PM and The Doors started playing "Love me two times."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:21 PM
About 01:21:10 PM the song "You ain't seen nothing yet" has started to play on FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:24 PM
On FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio at 1:24:00 PM by my clock that same song was still playing and I heard the specific lyrics:


baby you just aint seen nothing yet

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:25 PM
That song ended about 1:24:40 PM and then the radio announcer came on and gave a brief report about the weather and then spent several minutes blathering away about who knows what.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:28 PM
1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Hey, we've got a red light on the second intake valve.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Ignore it. We'll be fine. Prepare first stage shutdown and separation on my mark. Three, two, one. Mark.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Okay. Let's bring the warp core online.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Oh, wow.

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You ain't seen nothing yet.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:29 PM
What really makes me want to publish this report now, as I was half-decided to not publish it, which would be the first test that I did not publish, but that I am going to publish, is that I observed this detail very early in the process of scheduling this test.

I decided to ignore it though. I decided that if I was going to publish the results of this scheduled then my published report would not include this detail because I intended to ignore this detail when I first noted it.





From 7/16/1963 ( ) To 10/5/1967 ( Guy Pearce ) is 1542 days

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:34 PM
http://www.cswap.com/2002/The_Time_Machine/cap/en/25fps/a/00_09

The Time Machine


:09:24
-I know it's not a diamond.
-A moonstone.

:09:27
Well, it's your birthstone.
I thought...

:09:30
You thought right.

:09:42
I just might cry.

:09:46
I couldn't help but overhear.

:09:50
Two fine young people...

:09:53
...starting out on the road of life.

:09:56
-I wish you the very best.
-Well, thank you.

:09:59
And much as I hate to do this,
moved as I am by your...

:10:04
...protestations of love...

:10:06
...I'll be needing your money now.

:10:09
-Sir?
-And your jewelry too.

:10:12
We can call this your first
bump on the road to marital bliss.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:35 PM
Even more strange is the future. But it seems to work out all right. Those details won't be published for a while yet and that is even if I remember any of it some time later well after today. I got a lot going on right now.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:45 PM
What is weird, that I now feel compelled to describe in slighty more descriptive detail, since I reviewed the dialog from "The Time Machine" is that it is consistent with other tests I have scheduled for later. Those later tests are ones I scheduled before this one I publish now. I got bored and starting looking for something that happens before the next scheduled tests.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:59 PM
From 1/20/2007 ( ) To 4/11/2011 ( ) is 1542 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










2002 film "The Time Machine" DVD video:

00:59:50


Professor Alexander Hartdegen: How can you just do nothing?

Toren: How can tor'tas al'mor. It is the day and the night.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: The day and the night.

Toren: This is the world.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Why don't you fight back?

Toren: [ uncertain ]

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Fight back. Why not?

Toren: Those who far quil'pax - fight - are taken first.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Kalen, do you know where they're taken?

Kalen: No.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Do they ever come back?

Kalen: No.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Has anyone ever followed them?

Kalen: I don't know.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: Well, what about the Morlocks?

Kalen: We're not supposed to talk about it.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: There must be a leader. Kalen, listen to me. Listen. Sometimes we need to accept what's happening to us even if we don't want to. And other times we have to fight, even if we're afraid. Now, it's difficult to understand, I know. Believe me, I know. Now, they're afraid, and I'm asking you not to be. So will you tell me what you know? We can save her. Please.

Kalen: When they go, we're not supposed to talk about it. But we all know the place.

Professor Alexander Hartdegen: What place?

Kalen: Where the ghosts are.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:00 PM
This test scheduled for 1:24 PM 11 April 2011 will be nothing except to listen for what is playing on FM 102.5 Seattle Washington radio at that time, of which I have no source of that information before that time other than to listen to the radio at that specific time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:16 PM
This song by The Cars that is now playing is always deceptively long. You think it is going to end but then it keeps going. I never get tired of hearing it play.

I'll have to look up the duration that is listed for that song. I wasn't really paying attention when it started but I am certain that song was not playing until after I made my last entry and after I decided on the basis for my next test.

The song ended right around 1:18:00 PM and The Doors started playing "Love me two times."

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:21 PM
About 01:21:10 PM the song "You ain't seen nothing yet" has started to play on FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/11/11 1:24 PM
On FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio at 1:24:00 PM by my clock that same song was still playing and I heard the specific lyrics:


baby you just aint seen nothing yet


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/btobachmanturneroverdrive/youaintseennothingyet.html

AZ

B.T.O. (BACHMAN-TURNER OVERDRIVE)

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"

I met a devil woman
She took my heart away
She said, I've had it comin' to me
But I wanted it that way
I think that any love is good lovin'
So I took what I could get, mmh
Oooh, oooh she looked at me with big brown eyes

And said,
You ain't seen nothin' yet
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
Here's something that you never gonna forget
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet

"Nothin' yet
You ain't been around
That's what they told me"

And now I'm feelin' better
'Cause I found out for sure
She took me to her doctor
And he told me of a cure
He said that any love is good love
So I took what I could get
Yes, I took what I could get
And then she looked at me with them big brown eyes

And said,
You ain't seen nothin' yet
B-b-b-baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
Here's something, here's something your never gonna forget
baby, you know, you know, you know you just ain't seen nothin' yet

"You need educatin'
You got to got to school"

Any love is good lovin'
So I took what I could get
Yes, I took what I could get
And then, and then, and then
She looked at me with them big brown eyes

And said,
You ain't seen nothin' yet
Baby, you just ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
Here's something, here's something
Here's something that your never gonna forget, baby
Baby, baby, baby you ain't seen n-n-nothin' yet
You ain't been around
You ain't seen nothin' yet
That's what she told me
She said, "I needed educatin', go to school"
I know I ain't seen nothin' yet
I know I ain't seen nothin' yet



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:50 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 08 November 2016