Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Federal prosecution charges for Michael Chertoff: providing material support to an insurrection against the United States of America.

Is Chertoff telling his insurgent accomplices to attack me this summer? Am I going to get poisoned again, as I was 2 years ago, and all the times before that when I was working undercover at Microsoft? It reminds me of how I almost died after I was poisoned not long after Bernard Kerik was announced by George W. Bush. There is evidence to suggest criminal intent on their part.



From 9/11/2001 to 4/30/2005 is: 3 years, 33 weeks

From 8/25/1973 to 4/14/1977 is: 3 years, 33 weeks, 1 day

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/26/07 7:22 AM

That article indicates that the wedding she was running away from was scheduled for April 30th. That date of the scheduled wedding was 59 days after 3/3/2005.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Wilbanks

Jennifer Carol Wilbanks, CMA (a.k.a. "The Runaway Bride") (born August 25, 1973) is an American who ran away from home on April 26, 2005, in an effort to avoid her wedding with John Mason, her fiancé, on April 30. Her disappearance from Duluth, Georgia, sparked a nationwide search and intensive media coverage. On April 29, she called Mason from Albuquerque, New Mexico, and falsely claimed that she had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted by a Hispanic male and a white woman.


01/26/07 7:48 AM
What day did I return from Africa in 1987? I wonder about this 87165 (PO BOX) zip code for Albuquerque, New Mexico, where Albuquerque is the town Jennifer Wilbanks was found in. The USS Stark was hit on 5/17/87, specifically because I had been found I believe and that zip code of 87165 could be 5/16/87, the day before the Stark was hit.

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown.jsp

01/26/07 7:53 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Wilbanks

May 17 — Wilbanks officially canceled her engagement to her fiance.


01/26/07 8:02 AM
That was a pretty lucrative activity for her and the other zombies, such as I am seeing with people like Vince Maraia and who the hell else I am forced to live with 24 hours a day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Wilbanks

According to The BBC, Jennifer Wilbanks sold the media rights to her story to a New York firm for $500,000

Wilbanks has inspired a "Runaway Bride" action figure and a hot sauce called "Jennifer's High Tailin' Hot Sauce." An auction on eBay of a slice of toast carved with a likeness of Wilbanks closed with a winning bid of $15,400.