Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Keiko O'Brien"

As I think more about the American POW situation during the Vietnam War, I think I was being trained specifically in rescue operations with the U.S. Navy SEALs, as well being a U.S. Navy aviator. I was most likely a commissioned U.S. Navy officer during the Vietnam War, but I put that all behind me in 1978 to try to start over with a regular career for my age. However, based on my past experience with the U.S. military and intellignce agencies, I maintained a higher level of seniority within the United States intelligence agencies, which continues to this day.

So anyway, I think I was captive in North Vietnam more than once, but the worst was at the Hanoi Hilton. I think I actually volunteered to go in there and assess the situation and I stayed in there for a while, possibly for at least 2 months, before I escaped and returned to friendly forces. I have been thinking I escaped at that specific time so I could make it back for the Apollo 16 launch on 4/16/1972, where I was feeling a lot more stressed on that flight than others, bcause I had a very difficult time escaping through hostile territory and they were really plastering me along the way with artillery and mortars. So I think I parachuted from a helicopter, or similar transport, over enemy territory and made it seem I had ejected from a jet and so they threw me in with Stockdale, McCain, and the others. I have been thinking I already knew James Stockdale from before he was captured. One of the reasons I might have gone in there, at the minimum in case we couldn't get them out, was to tell him I had been to the Moon in 1969.

I think about all that when I think of that recent "Lost" episode and why that woman who had escaped the helicopter, according to her, before it crashed, and I wondered how often you would see a helicopter crew person wearing an oxygen mask, especially if they are, presumably, making low-level flights to the island looking for humans on the island.



From 6/19/1968 to 10/20/1971 is: 3 years, 123 days
123 / 365 = 0.33 year
From 6/19/1968 to 10/20/1971 is: 3.33 years

3-3-3

http://www.tv.com/adam-12/show/975/episode_guide.html?season=4&tag=season_nav;next

83. The Search

First aired: 10/20/1971

Malloy disappears in the wilderness of Griffith Park while chasing a robbery suspect, causing a massive search for the officer.

Guest star: William Boyett (Sgt. MacDonald)



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffith_Park

Griffith Park is a large public park at the eastern end of the Santa Monica Mountains. It is situated in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. The park covers 4,210 acres (17 km²) of land, making it one of the largest urban parks in North America. It is the second-largest city park in California, after Mission Trails Preserve in San Diego.



There is a lot of symbolic value in these places I "remember" living at in my artificial and symbolic memory.

Preserve at Wood's Lake, Greenville, South Carolina
Wexford at Taylors, South Carolina
Lincon On The Green, Memphis, Tenn
Hunter's Glen at Issaqueena Trail, Central, South Carolina (Clemson Tigers)
Country Club Estates, Greer, South Carolina ("Admiral Greer")
Arrowood at Royal Point Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina
Dresden, near Sheffield, Charlotte, North Carolina
Whitehall Estates, Charlotte, North Carolina
Paces River, Rock Hill, South Carolina, just off I-77, Exit 82.



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Saturday, May 05, 2007

I have thought for a long time that Tina Mason, from my symbolic and artificial memories, has a distinct resemblance to the actress Bette Davis. She had the same eyes. I think there is a song about her eyes. And it might not be a coincidence that my grandmother - from my artificial and symbolic memory - was named Bettie Davis. It might also not be a coincidence that my grandmother Bettie - in my symbolic and artificial memory - resembles Queen Elizabeth II. Tina's son was named Philip. We stood outside one time - in my artificial and symbolic memories - looking at a comet in the night sky.

Phoebe must be the woman I “remember” from my artificial and symbolic memory that grandma Betty told me she approved of. I have been thinking of that “memory” for a while.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bette_Davis

Bette Davis (April 5, 1908 – October 6, 1989), born Ruth Elizabeth Davis, was a two-time Academy Award-winning American actress of film, television and theatre. Noted for her willingness to play unsympathetic characters, she was highly regarded for her performances in a range of film genres, from contemporary crime melodramas to historical and period films and occasional comedies, though her greatest successes were romantic dramas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Private_Lives_of_Elizabeth_and_Essex

The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex (1939) is a romantic drama film based on the relationship between Queen Elizabeth I (played by Bette Davis) and Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex (played by Errol Flynn).


From what I can tell by my research on the internet, there isn’t even a house where I “remember” living at Country Club Estates in South Carolina. The street address that I remember” seems to an empty, wooded lot. I do see the house I “remember” living in, but it is well down the street and at a very different street address. There is just no way I could not remember the correct address for that house. It is burned into my memory.

In my artificial and symbolic memory, I lived there when I worked for a company with the initials UFP. This all on the work history documents I got from the Social Security Administration so it is part of my official federal undercover identity. I think UFP was chosen to symbolize the “United Federation of Planets” from “Star Trek.” Before I worked for UFP, I worked for ISA-ISS in Memphis, Tennessee and I believe that is a similar work of symbolism. While I have never heard of an “International Space Agency,” the ISS could be a reference to the International Space Station.

At one point, sometime in 1995, I think, according to my artificial memories, UFP transferred me to Charlotte, NC, to work in a bank there and I lived in an apartment named Arrowood at corner of Arrowcreek and Royal Point. From there, I moved across town to an apartment on Dresden that was near Sheffield. Then I moved back across town to Whitehall Estates. That was the last place I lived in North Carolina, until I moved to Rock Hill, SC. I lived at Paces River apartments in Rock Hill before I left for Microsoft to begin my work there with my undercover identity. Lately, I have been wondering if that is some kind of symbolic reference to my wife, Phoebe Ray.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_Whitehall

The Palace of Whitehall was the main residence of the English monarchs in London from 1530 until 1698 when all except Inigo Jones' 1622 Banqueting House was destroyed by fire. Before the fire it had grown to be the largest palace in Europe, with over 1,500 rooms (and was at one time the largest building in the world).

The palace gives its name — Whitehall — to the current administrative centre of the UK government.



http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/266982_mirren18.html

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just call Dame Helen Mirren Your Majesty on-screen

She plays the 16th-century queen in the two-part miniseries "Elizabeth I," premiering on HBO Saturday at 8 p.m. Later this year, she'll be seen as the current Elizabeth II in the feature film "The Queen," which takes place in the days following Princess Diana's death.

Scripted by Nigel Williams, the miniseries uses many of the intellectual monarch's own words. England's Palace of Whitehall was re-created in Lithuania inside a Soviet-era concrete gymnasium.

"It was this amazing set, all in one piece so you could walk from one room to another," said Mirren, describing the juxtaposition of the private and the public -- the "almost erotic" atmosphere of the queen's bedroom being right next to the political council chamber.

She also has great praise for the costumes, designed by Mike O'Neill.

"The older she got, the more extreme they got and the lower cut. Funnily enough, there's a lot of talk about her baring her bosom," laughed Mirren, who has never shied away from playing nude scenes, but doesn't have to go that far this time.

Elizabeth II wasn't on duty when Mirren was dubbed a dame -- Prince Charles did the honors -- but Mirren once met the monarch briefly at a polo match.

"It was a great place to meet because she was in her element," the actress recalled. "She's very charming. Sparkling. People don't see that. ... She's just not interested in smiling when she doesn't have reason to smile."



http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/royals/etc/cron.html

"the royals and the press"

December 25, 1992 In the Queen's Christmas message the distress over family turmoil and press revelations is clear: "Like many other families, we have lived through some difficult days this year...It has touched me deeply that so much [support] has come from those of you with troubles of your own. If we can sometimes lift our eyes from our own problems, and focus on those of others it will be at least a step in the right direction."

Afterwards, The Times writes: "What matters is the national sense that something is wrong with the state of the Royal Family, that, while the Monarch remains high in her subjects' esteem, the rest of 'the firm'is variously at fault and failing to live and work as it should."



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Wales

Thomas C. Wales (1952–2001) was a federal prosecutor and gun control advocate from Seattle, Washington, who was the victim of an unsolved murder.

Wales was born in Boston, Massachusetts. After his graduation from Milton Academy, he went to Harvard University and then to Hofstra Law School, where he graduated with distinction in 1979 and served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review.

He worked as a U.S. Attorney in Seattle and specialized on the investigation and prosecution of fraud in banking and business. As a community volunteer, he was active in civic organizations and served as a trustee of the Federal Bar Association. He was president of an anti-gun organization, Washington CeaseFire ([1]). He died on October 12, 2001, aged 49, one day after having been shot by an unknown subject. He was shot while sitting at a computer in his basement. His murderer apparently shot him and fled through Wales' back yard.

There is an open reward of one million U.S. dollars for information leading to the conclusion of the case.

The Seattle Times reported that in 2006 two homes and vehicles belonging to a man whom Wales had prosecuted were searched by the FBI in further investigation of the murder. The owner of the homes and vehicles was a pilot who, with others, Wales had prosecuted in a fraud case. Charges against the pilot and others were dismissed but the corporation they ran was convicted. The pilot later filed a malicious prosecution claim seeking $125,000 in legal fees but the complaint was dismissed.

In his memory, the Thomas C. Wales Foundation ([2]) was set up to support civil commitment.

In the Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy, media reports suggest that John McKay may have in part been dismissed from his position as United States Attorney for the Western District of Washington due to conflicts with his superiors at the Department of Justice concerning the investigation of Wales murder. [1] One media story asserts that McKay felt "that senior Justice officials were not paying enough attention to the case".





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11

The Apollo 11 mission was the first manned mission to land on the Moon. It was the fifth human spaceflight of the Apollo programs, and the third human voyage to the moon. Launched on July 16, 1969, it carried Commander Neil Armstrong, Command Module Pilot Michael Collins and Lunar Module Pilot Edwin 'Buzz' Aldrin. On July 20, Armstrong and Aldrin became the first humans to land on the Moon, while Collins orbited above.

At 2:56 UTC on July 21, Armstrong made his descent to the Moon's surface and spoke his famous line "That's one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind" exactly six and a half hours after landing.[1] Aldrin joined him, saying, "Beautiful. Beautiful. Magnificent desolation." Then for two-and-a-half hours, they took notes, photographed what they saw, and drilled core samples



As with my 33-34 artistic device for my birthday, some articles note that the Apollo 11 astronauts walked on the Earth's moon on 7/20/1969, while others note it as 7/21/1969. I generally use 7/21/1969, which was UTC. In terms of Eastern Time, it is known publicly that Neil Armstrong stepped on the surface on the Moon at just about 11 PM on 7/20/1969.

Using that Eastern Time as the basis, I calculate that Neil Armstrong stepped onto the Earth's moon at a point 139.9583333 days after my 10th birthday of 3/3/1969.

So by my calculations, I was 10 years, 3359 hours old at the time known as when Neil Armstrong stepped onto the Earth's moon. I believe that detail was created because I was actually the first human to step onto the Earth's moon, and that is why I have some kind of artificial and symbolic memory that seems to ask me who set up the camera on the Moon that recorded Neil Armstrong stepping on the Moon surface, as some kind of rhetorical question I encoded into my artificial memory. I was only 10 years old at the time, so technically, Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the Moon.


From 3/3/1969 to 7/20/1969 is: 139 days

139 * 24 = 3336 hours

3336 + 23 hrs = 3359 hours

From 3/3/1959 to 7/20/1969 (11 p.m.) is: 10 years, 3359 hours

33-59


From 3/3/1959 to 6/21/1969 is: 10 years, 3 months, 18 days
30 * 0.59 = 17.7 days
From 3/3/1959 to 6/21/1969 is: 10 years, 3.59 months

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/royals/etc/cron.html

"the royals and the press"

June 21, 1969 A film is made and aired by the BBC called "Royal Family." Its aim is to promote the Royals and cameras are allowed in to film their daily life. The program is almost two hours long and 68% of Britain's population watches it.

Not long after, Prince Charles gives a BBC interview.

July 1, 1969 Charles' investiture as Prince of Wales is televised.


March 3, 1976 British Parliament announces Margaret and Tony Snowdon will separate.



From 7/16/1963 to 9/16/1994 is: 11385 days
From 3/3/1959 to 7/21/1969 is: 3793 days
3793 / 11385 = 0.333

3-3-3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Caraboo_%28film%29

Release date(s) September 16, 1994 (USA)

Princess Caraboo is a 1994 film, directed by Michael Austin, based on the real-life 19th-century character Princess Caraboo, who passed herself off in British society as an exotic princess who spoke a strange foreign language. She is played in the film by Phoebe Cates. The film was written by Michael Austin and John Wells The original music score was composed by Richard Hartley.

Tagline: She was everything they dreamed of... and nothing they expected.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110892/

Princess Caraboo (1994)

Release Date: 16 September 1994 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Princess Caraboo/Mary Baker


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110892/plotsummary

Plot summary for
Princess Caraboo (1994)

Bristol, England, early 19th century. A beautiful young stranger who speaks a weird language is tried for the crime of begging. But when a man claims that he can translate her dialect, it is understood that the woman is a princess from a far away land. She is then welcomed by a family of haughty aristocrats that only wants to heighten their prestige. However, the local reporter is not at all convinced she is what she claims to be and investigates. Is Caraboo really a princess?



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Caraboo

Princess Caraboo (1791 - January 4, 1865), a noted impostor, pretended to be from a faraway island and fooled a British town for some time.

In 1821, she had returned to Britain but her act was no longer very successful. She briefly traveled to France and Spain in her guise but soon returned to England and re-married. In September 1828, she was living in Bedminster with the name Mary Burgess and gave birth to a daughter the next year.


The hoax was the basis of the 1994 movie Princess Caraboo, written by John Wells, which added some fictional incidents to the true story.


The two appearances listed for Phoebe on The Late Show with David Letterman were around the time her movie “Princess Caraboo” was in theatres. Her first appearance was just before the movie released and then her second appearance would have been my 36th birthday.

http://www.tv.com/late-show-with-david-letterman/show-0232/episode/101958/summary.html

Show #0232
Episode Number: 232
Season Num: 2
First Aired: Wednesday September 14, 1994


http://www.tv.com/late-show-with-david-letterman/show-0338/episode/115229/summary.html

Show #0338
Episode Number: 338
Season Num: 2
First Aired: Friday March 3, 1995



From 7/16/1963 to 7/29/1981 is: 18 years, 13 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana%2C_Princess_of_Wales

They married at St Paul's Cathedral on 29 July 1981, watched by a global audience of almost one billion


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Paul%27s_Cathedral

St Paul's Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral on Ludgate Hill, in the City of London, England and the seat of the Bishop of London.



From 3/4/1959 to 12/9/1992 is: 33 years, 9 months, 5 days.

3-3-9-5 <<< >>> 5-9-3-3

59-33

From 7/16/1963 to 8/28/1996 is: 33 years, 43 days

3-3-4-3 <<< >>> 3-4-3-3

34-33

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Diana

The Prince and Princess of Wales were separated on 9 December 1992

Their divorce was finalised on 28 August 1996.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, May 25, 2007

Diana was 1959 days old when Gemini 12 launched and 1963 days old when it returned.

From 7/1/1961 to 11/11/1966 is: 1959 days
From 7/1/1961 to 11/15/1966 is: 1963 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Diana

Diana, Princess of Wales (Diana Frances[2]; née Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997) was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales. Their two sons, Princes William and Harry, are second and third in line to the thrones of the United Kingdom and 15 other Commonwealth Realms.

They married at St Paul's Cathedral on 29 July 1981, watched by a global audience of almost one billion.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemini_12

Launch: November 11, 1966
Landing: November 15, 1966

Gemini 12 (officially Gemini XII) was a 1966 manned spaceflight in NASA's Gemini program. It was the 10th manned Gemini flight, the 18th manned American flight and the 26th spaceflight of all time (includes X-15 flights over 100 km).



Phoebe was 333 months, 3 days, old on the day her movie "Drop Dead Fred" premiered.

From 7/16/1963 to 4/19/1991 (Friday) is: 333 months, 3 days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101775/

Drop Dead Fred (1991)

Release Date: 19 April 1991 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Cronin



This actor portrays Phoebe's husband in "Drop Dead Fred." Those artificial and symbolic memories about the anchor chain of the USS Taylor FFG-50 were when we making a port call to Frederiksted, St. Croix, so that is probably relevant somehow to all this, in that it has something to do with a vacation Phoebe and I went on. The notion is that she is very important to me.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001513/

Tim Matheson
Date of Birth: 31 December 1947

Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Charles
"Jonny Quest" .... Jonny Quest (22 episodes, 1964-1965)
aka The Adventures of Jonny Quest



This actress portrayed the mother of Phoebe's character in "Drop Dead Fred." She was also "Tom Highway's" wife in the 1986 "Heartbreak Ridge." Marsha Mason, according to this information on the internet, was 34 years, 33 weeks, 6 days, old on 11/26/1976. I recognize the date 11/26/1976 as when I landed on the Jupiter moon Callisto after successfully diverting the comet a few months earlier. I assume that my oxygen supply was almost depleted and Callisto was going to be my grave site. I discovered there was water ice, though and I was able to convert it into enough oxygen to make it back to Earth on 4/14/1977.

From 4/3/1942 to 11/26/1976 is 34 years, 33 weeks, 6 days

34-33

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0556850/

Marsha Mason
Date of Birth: 3 April 1942

Heartbreak Ridge (1986) .... Aggie
Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Polly Cronin



This actor portrayed the father of Phoebe's character in "Drop Dead Fred."

From 10/16/1951 to 3/3/1959 is: 2695 days
2695 * 0.593 = 1598
From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 1596 days

59-3

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0314776/

Daniel Gerroll
Date of Birth: 16 October 1951
Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Nigel



This actress forms a 4-1-4 clue with the Apollo 11 landing. She portrays the younger version of Phoebe's character in the movie "Drop Dead Fred."

From 3/3/1959 to 4/2/1984 is: 9162 days
9162 * 0.414 = 3793
From 3/3/1959 to 7/21/1969 is: 3793 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0670779/

Ashley Peldon
Date of Birth: 2 April 1984
Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Young Elizabeth



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101775/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Drop Dead Fred (1991)


[Polly has just finished reading a Fairy Tale]

Young Elizabeth: Did they live happily ever after?

Polly: Of Course Elizabeth.

Young Elizabeth: How do you know?

Polly: Because, she was a good little girl, if she would have been naughty, the Prince would have run away.




Debbie Harry is 6589 days older than Phoebe. Phoebe was 6589 days old on 7/30/1981, the day after Charles and Diana married.

From 7/1/1945 to 7/16/1963 is: 6589 days
From 7/16/1963 to 7/30/1981 is: 6589 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001323/

Deborah Harry
Date of Birth: 1 July 1945
Blondie: Live! (1982) (V) .... Herself



That 11/9/1985 photo of Diana dancing with John Travolta at a White House party was 3 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, after Phoebe's 22nd birthday. There is also something so familiar about that. I have memories of Jim Shea and his very attractive girlfriend with the black hair, Phyllis, that might be symbolic of that real event. Travolta does kind of resemble Jim Shea in those photos. They are quite similar in appearance, but I think that Jim Shea is more a representation of me in my real life, in certain characteristics.

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/photographs/vips.html

C31893-10, Princess Diana dancing with John Travolta in the cross hall at the White House. 11/9/85


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/06/07 10:42 AM

In a dream just before I woke up, I was standing in line for a movie. I can remember something about looking at some dime coins in my hand. I was there for the early showing of the movie, but something is confusing about that. I'm not sure if I was there to see the movie, or I just found myself in line for the movie. Then John Travolta was there because I think he owned the theatre. I feel as though I knew him but I couldn't actually remember that I knew him. I think it was before I saw him but after he saw me that he called out to me. I walked over to where he was nearby and he was asking me questions about who I was. He knew who I was but he wanted to see if I knew who I was. I told him I recognize that Thomas Ray might be my real name. He asked my middle name and I told him Allyn and then I spelled it for him as he asked. I can't remember what happened after that. There are thoughts about Phoebe but I am not sure if that was part of the dream or if I was just thinking of how I miss her. It could be that Travolta was telling me that she missed me.


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=38040&st=&st1=

Toasts at a White House Dinner for the Prince and Princess of Wales

November 9th, 1985

The President. Your Royal Highnesses, Sir Oliver and Lady Wright, and Ambassador and Mrs. Price, ladies and gentlemen, Nancy and I are deeply honored to welcome the Prince and Princess of Wales to the White House. Permit me to add our congratulations to Prince Charles on his birthday, just 5 days away, and express also our great happiness that we have been able to have this affair with Princess Diana, here on her first trip to the United States—that we should be able to share in that first trip.



Camilla is 334.59 months older than Angelina Jolie. She is also one day short of being precisely 16 years older than Phoebe.

From 7/17/1947 to 7/16/1963 is: 5843 days
From 7/16/1963 to 7/15/1979 is: 5843 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camilla_Parker-Bowles

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla Rosemary; formerly Parker Bowles; née Shand, born 17 July 1947) is the second wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the thrones of the United Kingdom and the other 15 Commonwealth Realms.

Prior to their marriage she had been his long-time partner. As the consort of the Prince of Wales she is legally the Princess of Wales;[2] Clarence House has announced that she is officially styled HRH The Duchess of Cornwall (Duchess of Rothesay in Scotland). This is mainly because the princely title was so closely identified by the public with her husband's first wife, the late Diana, Princess of Wales.



From 7/16/1963 to 6/25/1982 is: 6919 days

3459 + 3459 + 1 = 6918

34-59

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/

Blade Runner (1982)

Release Date: 25 June 1982 (USA)

Harrison Ford ... Rick Deckard
Sean Young ... Rachael



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_runner

Blade Runner is an influential 1982 cyberpunk, neo noir film directed by Ridley Scott from a screenplay written by Hampton Fancher and David Peoples, which was adapted from the novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick. The film features Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Sean Young, Edward James Olmos, Daryl Hannah and Joanna Cassidy.

The film depicts a dystopian Los Angeles in November 2019 in which genetically manufactured beings called replicants, visually indistinguishable from adult humans, are used for dangerous and degrading work in Earth's "off-world colonies." After replicants became illegal on Earth, specialist police units — blade runners — were trained to hunt down and "retire" (kill) escaped replicants on Earth. The plot focuses on a brutal and cunning group of replicants hiding in Los Angeles and a semi-retired blade runner, Rick Deckard (Ford), who reluctantly agrees to take on one more assignment.

Blade Runner initially polarized critics; some were displeased with the pacing, while others enjoyed its thematic complexity.[1] The film performed poorly in North American theaters but achieved success overseas. Despite poor early ticket sales, it has since become a cult classic. Blade Runner has been hailed for its production design, one said to depict a "retrofitted future". The film is credited with prefiguring important concerns of the 21st century, such as globalization and genetic engineering. It remains a leading example of cyberpunk and neo-noir. Blade Runner brought author Philip K. Dick to the attention of Hollywood and several films have since been made from his writings. Ridley Scott regards Blade Runner as his "most complete and personal film."


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_characters_in_Blade_Runner#Rachael

Rachael

Rachael is the latest experiment of Eldon Tyrell. There is a problem with his more recent, advanced Nexus 6 Replicants - they start to develop their own emotions. The other replicants we see provide plenty of evidence that this is true. They then start to rebel against being slaves. Tyrell believes that this is because they have no framework within which to deal with their new emotions. Thus, if he can gift them with memories, they will cope with situation better and therefore be a better product.

Rachael has the implanted memories of Tyrell's niece, and she is led to believe that she is human. We do not know how long she has been living, but Tyrell admits that he thinks she was beginning to suspect the truth of her existence. While it is not specified what model type Rachael is; it can be inferred from her purpose and actions. She would be Physical Level B as she does not require great strength, and would actually undermine the illusion of being human; as to Mental Level she would be a top level A so that she would be best equipped to process and comprehend the memories given to her.

When Rachael learns the truth, she is ignored by Tyrell. In desperation, she turns to Deckard, who has been told by Captain Bryant to terminate her. He eventually falls in love with her. Many possibilities exist in interpreting their relationship. Some of interpretations depend on whether or not one believes Deckard is a Replicant himself.

Both of them are allowed to live: Roy saves Deckard from falling off a building, and Gaff does not kill Rachael. Gaff leaves his calling card, a foil unicorn, at Deckard's apartment to show he's been there.



Sean Young was the love interest of the star character in "Blade Runner," "Fire Birds," and "Dune."

From 11/20/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 1,334 days

1-334

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000707/

Sean Young
Date of Birth: 20 November 1959

Blade Runner (1982) .... Rachael

Dune (1984) .... Chani

Fire Birds (1990) .... Billie Lee Guthrie




http://www.navysite.de/dd/ddg67.htm

USS Cole (DDG 67)

Commissioned: June 8, 1996


USS COLE's Commanding Officers:

June 8, 1996 - 1997 Commander Stewart O'Bryan, USN


About the Ship’s Name, about Sergeant Darrell Samuel Cole:

On August 25 ,1941, Cole enlisted in the Marine Corps for the duration of the National Emergency, and following a boot training at Parris Island, South Carolina, he was appointed to the Field Music School for training as a Marine Corps Field Music, the equivalent of a bugler. Completing instruction, he was transferred to the First Marine Regiment, First Marine Division, and on August 7, 1942, reached the shores of Guadalcanal for the first American offensive of World War II.

Not too happy in his role of field music when he had joined a fighting outfit to fight and after acquitting himself meritoriously as a machine gunner in the absence of the regular gunner, he applied for a change in rating, but was refused due to the shortage of buglers. Cole completed his first overseas tour of duty and returned to the United States in February 1943, where he joined First Battalion, Twenty-Third Marines, then forming as a part of the Fourth Marine Division at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. When the unit moved to California he again asked for relief as a Field Music and for permission to perform line duties, but was again refused due to the shortage of buglers in the Marine Corps.

During the first engagement of the Fourth Division at Roi-Namur in the Kwajalein Atoll, Cole, again forsaking his bugle, went into action as a machine-gunner. Four months later, when the Division stormed ashore at Saipan, he had been assigned to a machine-gun unit. Because of his proven ability in combat, he was designated a machine gun section leader. During the battle when his squad leader was killed, Cole, although wounded, assumed command of the entire squad and acquitted himself in such a manner to be awarded the Bronze Star Medal for "...his resolute leadership, indomitable fighting spirit and tenacious determination in the face of terrific opposition..." , He was also awarded the Purple Heart Medal for wounds received in action.

A few days after the battle of Saipan, Cole, again led his squad ashore in the invasion of the neighboring islands of Tinian, where he continued to live up to his growing reputation as "The Fighting Field Music."



The actress who portrayed "Chief O'Brien's" wife in "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" is 5 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, older than Phoebe, according to information I found on the internet.

From 9/23/1957 to 7/16/1963 is: 5 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 2 days

59-3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Chao

Rosalind Chao
Born September 23, 1957

Chao played Keiko O'Brien (maiden name Ishikawa), a Japanese exo-botanist, in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Keiko is the founder and teacher of a school on DS9's promenade, the wife of engineer Miles O'Brien, and a mother of two.

One of her earliest roles was a bit part as a receptionist in the initial Season 2 episode of The Incredible Hulk, "Married". She also had a role in a two-part episode of The Amazing Spider-Man (TV Series) called "The Chinese Web" (which turned out to be the series finale). In it, she plays Emily Chan, the niece of Min-Lo Chan, a diplomat framed for crimes he didn't commit during World War II. She reluctantly teams with Peter Parker (Spider-Man's civilian identity) to help clear his name. She also ends up being a love interest for Peter after discovering that he was Spider-Man.


http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Rosalind_Chao

Rosalind Chao (born 23 September 1957; age 49) is an actress best known for her portrayal of Keiko O'Brien (nee Ishikawa) in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. She appeared in eight episodes of Next Generation and nineteen episodes of Deep Space Nine.

Her first major acting role was in the 1972 television series Anna and the King, in which she played Princess Serena.



The air date of "Data's Day" where "Chief O'Brien" and "Keiko" get married was as close as possible, due to day-of-week scheduling constraints, to forming a perfect mid-point clue with 4/14/1977.

From 7/16/1963 to 4/14/1977 is: 5021 days
From 4/14/1977 to 1/12/1991 is: 5021 days

From 1/7/1991 to 1/12/1991 is: 5 days

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TNG/episode/68476.html

Season: 4 Episode: 11

Air Date: 01.07.1991

Data's Day

Data tries to comprehend human emotions.

Data is excited about his friend Keiko's upcoming wedding to Chief O'Brien, where the android will be giving the bride away. When the bride succumbs to jitters and calls the wedding off, Data applies android logic, and decides that since O'Brien loves Keiko, if calling off the wedding makes her happy it will make O'Brien happy. Of course, the heartbroken groom's reaction to Data's news quickly reflects otherwise. Data's confusion is compounded when Geordi assures him that the wedding will proceed as planned. With this in mind, he attempts to buy a gift for the couple, and encounters Worf, who informs Data that he will have to dance at the wedding. Data has never danced, so he enlists Dr. Crusher's help — after learning from her file that she was once a tap dancing champion.


Picard confronts Mendak, the Romulan commander, with this information and learns that T'Pel is actually a Romulan spy. After a tense standoff, the U.S.S. Enterprise heads home. With the danger now passed, Data approaches Keiko to make amends. She informs him that he did not offend her and that the wedding will continue as planned after all. Data soon walks his friend down the aisle, where she and O'Brien are married by Captain Picard.



The day after that "Power Play" episode aired, Phoebe was 343.3 months old.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Keiko_O%27Brien

Keiko was introduced to Miles O'Brien by their mutual friend, Data. (TNG: "Data's Day") While on Earth together, Miles and Keiko visited McKinley Park, where Miles gave Keiko a gold bracelet. (TNG: "Power Play") The two eventually wed aboard the Enterprise-D in a wedding ceremony that combined Irish and Japanese traditions. Data served as the "father of the bride." (TNG: "Data's Day")


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708756/

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"
Power Play (1992)

Original Air Date: 22 February 1992


http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TNG/episode/68536.html

Power Play

Production: 215
Season: 5 Episode: 15
Air Date: 02.24.1992



2/19/1992, Wednesday - Phoebe is 343 months, 3 days old
2/20/1992, Thursday
2/21/1992, Friday
2/22/1992, Saturday - imdb.com: "Power Play" original air date
2/23/1992, Sunday
2/24/1992, Monday - startrek.com: "Power Play" original air date
2/25/1992, Tuesday - Phoebe is 343.3 months old (343 months, 9 days)


34-33



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001034/

Rosalind Chao

Date of Birth: 23 September 1957

"Star Trek: The Next Generation" .... Keiko O'Brien / ... (8 episodes, 1991-1992)
"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" .... Keiko O'Brien (19 episodes, 1993-1999)
Special Report: Journey to Mars (1996) (TV) .... Dr. Lin Yo Yu



From 3/4/1959 to 3/25/1996 is: 444 months, 3 weeks

4-4-4-3


From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years 4 months, 13 days
13 / 30 = 0.43 month
From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years 4.43 months

4-4-4-3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116719/

Special Report: Journey to Mars (1996) (TV)

Release Date: 25 March 1996 (USA)

Plot Summary: When the worlds first spaceship is close to its goal, Mars, the TV-network GNN begins it's live coverage of the last two hours



From 3/3/1959 to 11/5/1965 is: 2439 days
2439 * 0.3459 = 843
From 7/16/1963 to 11/5/1965 is: 843 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famke_Janssen

Famke Beumer Janssen (born November 5, 1965) is a Dutch actress and former fashion model. She is known for her roles in GoldenEye, Nip/Tuck, and the X-Men film series.



Two days before this episode aired on its regular day-of-week schedule, Phoebe was 345 months, 9 days, old.

From 7/16/1963 to 4/25/1992 is: 345 months, 9 days

34-59

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Perfect_Mate

Guest star(s) Famke Janssen

"The Perfect Mate" was the 120th episode of the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation and the 21st episode of the show's fifth season. It was first broadcast on April 27, 1992.

In this episode, Federation Starfleet starship USS Enterprise Captain Jean-Luc Picard develops feelings for a woman destined from childhood for an arranged marriage