Friday, July 27, 2007

"Rio"

I keep puzzling over a visual memory I have of being at Stampede Pass on a nearby mountain. I can still see myself being up there. I remember that I studied Stampede Pass a lot on the map, for some reason, before I moved out here in 1998. But the puzzling part is that I cannot remember how I got up there. I can visualize being there, but I cannot remember what I drove up there and it is very puzzling. After Microsoft approached me in 1998 to work for them, at a point after my real memories had been suppressed and I found myself needing employment, and then transported me out here for the job, they also transported a burgundy Buick car I had bought earlier for about $600. I can't remember the model of that Buick but I remember it was rather beat up and the company that transported it made a lot of notations about the dents and dings in the body of the car. So I am quite certain I did not drive that car up those gravel roads to that mountain pass. After Microsoft transported me out here across many states from South Carolina, my Buick didn't arrive for a while, so they gave me a rental car to use until the movers got my Buick to me. When I flew in to Seattle on the flight Microsoft arranged for me, the rental company that Microsoft uses told me something about how they didn't have a car available for me and asked if I would take a Dodge Caravan van that was available and I did take the van. But I am quite certain I did not drive that van up there because I only had it for the first month, from about 12/5/1998 to 1/5/1998, give or take a day or two, and when I visualize being up there at Stampede Pass, it was definitely not winter. So how did I get up there? I definitely did not drive up there in my Jeep Wrangler. After my Buick, I bought a blue 1990 Mazda RX-7 and I definitely did not drive that up there. So I can't figure out how I got up there because I just cannot visualize the automobile I was in. I have been thinking this is a real memory trying to return to my consciousness but I cannot reconcile it with my artificial and symbolic memory. I want to say that I drove up there in my 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee, but in terms of my artificial and symbolic memory, that would have been impossible. I have puzzled over other details such as this before and then seemed to have started to remember my real life, such as a detail about the USS Stark FFG-31 that I later understood could not have happened as I distinctly remember it happening. So this memory about Stampede Pass is something similar but yet, I still don't have it figured out.






What an incredibly lonely photo. I don't know which one was taken first, but the premiere dates for that movie suggest they were taken around the same time. I have also puzzled over my expression in that photo for a long time and then I puzzled over why I was puzzling over my expression in that photo. I also pondered over how she is wearing that silver bracelet and I have on that silver identification band that all the racers wore during the event.
























http://www.asiorders.com/view_event.asp?EVENTID=3488

Ironman USA Coeur D'Alene

June 27, 2004 - Coeur d'Alene, ID


http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_photo.asp?EVENTID=3488&ID=8462793&FROM=photos&BIB=878

Ironman USA Coeur D'Alene
Photo by Action Sports International
PHOTOID: 3488-421-026


http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=3488&ID=8462793&FROM=photos&BIB=878


http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/current54.jpg.html





























http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/current05.jpg.html



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Lovely

Release date(s) January 15, 2004 (Cannes Film Festival)

De-Lovely is a 2004 film that chronicles the life of songwriter Cole Porter. Directed by Irwin Winkler, the film stars Kevin Kline and Ashley Judd.

The film is made up as a rehearsal of a musical telling the famous composer's life and takes place on a musical stage as well as in several locations of his life; it focuses especially on Porter's love life and his bisexuality yet controversially suggests that the real love of his life was his wife.



I don't know which one of these premiere's that photo of Phoebe was taken at, if any of them. That photo could be from last year, for all I know.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0352277/releaseinfo

Release dates for
De-Lovely (2004)

France 22 May 2004 (Cannes Film Festival)
USA 2 July 2004 (limited)
UK 1 October 2004



From 3/4/1959 to 4/19/1968 is: 3334 days

33-34

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000171/

Ashley Judd
Date of Birth: 19 April 1968
De-Lovely (2004) .... Linda Porter



Phoebe turned 7 years old on 7/16/1970 and I was 11 years old at that time, which is when I think I chose her to become a princess in my family royal house. I planned certain aspects of our relationship so that she could demonstrate that we had a mutual attraction, which was always confirmed. All the art I created was to represent just how good she has been to me all these years of our relationship.

From 10/24/1947 to 3/3/1959 is: 4148 days
From 3/3/1959 to 7/11/1970 is: 4148 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000177/

Kevin Kline
Date of Birth: 24 October 1947
De-Lovely (2004) .... Cole Porter



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uss_cole

The second USS Cole (DDG 67) is an Arleigh Burke class Aegis-equipped guided missile destroyer homeported in NS Norfolk, Virginia. The Cole is named in honor of Marine Sergeant Darrell S. Cole, a machine-gunner killed in action on Iwo Jima on 19 February 1945.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Porter_%28DDG_78%29

USS Porter (DDG-78) is an Arleigh Burke-class destroyer in the United States Navy. Porter is named after Commodore David Porter, and his son, Admiral David Dixon Porter.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Porter_%28DD-59%29

The second USS Porter (DD-59), named for David Porter and David Dixon Porter, was a Tucker-class destroyer in the United States Navy during World War I.


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=42462&st=&st1=

Appointment of Roger B. Porter as a Member of the President's Commission on White House Fellowships April 30th, 1982



From 3/3/1959 to 6/8/1996 (Saturday) is: 13612 days
13612 * 0.3459 = 4708
From 7/16/1963 to 6/7/1976 is: 4710 days

http://www.navysite.de/dd/ddg67.htm

USS Cole (DDG 67)

Commissioned: June 8, 1996


To produce that commissioning date for the USS Cole DDG-67, which I assume the U.S. Navy asked me to create, I would have used the following calculation, using two known dates:
The date 7/16/1963 is my wife's birth date and I recognize the date 6/7/1976 as when I first landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe. This calculation uses my '34-59' artistic device to identify my work.

From 7/16/1963 to 6/7/1976 is: 4710 days

4710 divided by 0.3459 = 13,616 days

Those ships are normally commissioned on a Saturday, so that would have been a constraint on the date that was used.

From 3/3/1959, the date 6/12/1996 was 13,616 days later and was a Wednesday. That meant I could select Saturday, 6/8/1996, or Saturday, 6/15/1996, as a commissioning date that would meet the criteria of pointing back to 6/7/1996. I probably chose Saturday, 6/8/1996 because that was one of the days I was actually on the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe in 1976. I recognize the dates 6/7/1976, 6/8/1976, 6/9/1976, as the time period I was on the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe.

From 3/3/1959 to 6/8/1996 (Saturday) is: 13612 days



I don't know precisely why this is but the commissioning of USS Porter DDG-78 points to my first landing on the planet Mars. The Porter was commissioned on 3/20/1999 and I recognize 4/30/1982 as my commissioning date from the U.S. Naval Academy. I recognize the date 1/21/1976 as when I first landed on the planet Mars. My first year at the Academy would have been 1978. I am thinking there is a specific reason this particular hull was named Porter and scheduled to point to my landing on the planet Mars, but I don't yet remember what is that reason.

There is also the notion that I don't actually remember any of this in the conventional sense. These are just thoughts that are in my mind that I cannot explain where they come from. I have also been thinking that they - whoever 'they' are positioning people around me that I should definitely recognize but they see me and they see that I do not recognize them. I feel certain that at some point in the future, I am going to be able to tell them precisely when I saw them even though I do not recognize them today or in the past.

From 4/30/1982 to 3/20/1999 is: 6168 days
From 3/3/1959 to 1/21/1976 is: 6168 days

http://www.navysite.de/dd/ddg78.htm

USS Porter (DDG 78)

USS PORTER is the 28th ARLEIGH BURKE class guided missile destroyer and the fifth United States Navy ship to bear the name of the legendary heroes Commodore David Porter and Vice Admiral Davis Dixon Porter.

Commissioned: March 20, 1999



I assume that I also created the date known publicly as Patrick Stewart's birth date because he is my father and because of our family business.

From 3/3/1959 to 5/25/1973 (launch of Skylab 2) is: 5197 days
From 4/21/1926 (Queen Elizabeth II birthdate) to 7/13/1940 is: 5197 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Stewart

Patrick Stewart OBE (born July 13, 1940) is an Emmy- and Golden Globe-nominated English film, television and stage actor. He is also Chancellor of the University of Huddersfield.[1] Stewart has had a distinguished career in theatre for nearly fifty years, including performances as various characters in Shakespearean productions. However, he is most famous for his roles as Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation, and as Professor Xavier in the X-Men film franchise.

Stewart was born in Mirfield, West Yorkshire, England to Gladys, a weaver and textile worker, and Alfred Stewart, a Regimental Sergeant Major in the British Army.



The HMS Sheffield was commissioned 34.59 years after the birth date listed for Patrick Stewart. The distance from Mirfield to Sheffield is about 30 miles.

From 7/13/1940 to 2/16/1975 is: 34 years, 218 days
218 / 365 = 0.59
From 7/13/1940 to 2/16/1975 is: 34.59 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Sheffield_%28D80%29

HMS Sheffield (D80) was the second Royal Navy ship to bear the name Sheffield, after the city of Sheffield in Yorkshire. She was a Type 42 Guided Missile Destroyer laid down by Vickers Shipbuilding and Engineering at Barrow-in-Furness on 15 January 1970, launched on 10 June 1971 and commissioned on 16 February 1975.

The ship was part of the Task Force sent to the Falkland Islands during the Falklands War. She was struck by an Exocet cruise missile fired by a French-made Dassault Super Étendard belonging to the Argentine Navy on 4 May 1982 and finally scuttled on the 10 May 1982.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/may/4/newsid_2481000/2481405.stm

On This Day 4 May

1953: Duke of Edinburgh gets his wings

The Duke of Edinburgh has been awarded his pilot's "wings" during a private ceremony at Buckingham Palace.



From 3/4/1959 to 2/11/1989 is: 1 week, 359 months

1-359

http://www.navysite.de/cg/cg59.html

USS Princeton (CG 59)

Commissioned: February 11, 1989


http://www.navysite.de/cg/cg58.html

USS Philippine Sea (CG 58)

Commissioned: March 3, 1989



Some other work I was reviewing again:

As I was just watching this movie, I have symbolic memories from this movie. The part that is just about to come on where the guy gets his head blown off. I can distinctly remember on the Wainwright that I put one of my dog tags on my boot. I associate that detail with this movie. Why would I have such a specific artificial and symbolic memory in that context? Why, in my artificial and symbolic memory, would I "remember" a certain action based on watching a movie in the context of my artificial and symbolic memory? In my artificial and symbolic memory, I put that dog tag on my boot because I "remember" watching this movie in my artificial and symbolic memory. That has got to mean something; probably that I fought in this Vietnam battle. And even worse, it was only a few weeks before Apollo 11 went to the Earth's moon. I have other memories returning to consciousness about Vietnam but I am not really sure what it all means.

I assume I had some kind of creative input into the movie before I was shot down by anti-aircraft fire on 2/14/1986 and was a Prisoner of War in Libya. I probably mapped out production and scheduling of these movies years before they were actually created.

From 3/3/1959 to 8/28/1987 (Friday) is: 10405 days
10405 * 0.359 = 3735
From 3/3/1959 to 5/20/1969 is: 3731 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hamburger_Hill

The Battle of Hamburger Hill was one of the most controversial battles of the Vietnam War.
Date May 10, 1969 - May 20, 1969


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_hill

Hamburger Hill is a 1987 American movie starring Dylan McDermott, Steven Weber, Courtney B. Vance, Don Cheadle and Michael Boatman; directed by John Irvin and written by James Carabatsos.

Set in May 1969 during the Vietnam War, the movie is based on the actual assault of the U.S. Army's 3d Battalion, 187th Infantry Regiment, part of the 101st Airborne Division "Screaming Eagles", on a well-fortified position, including trenchworks and bunkers, of the North Vietnamese Army on Dong Ap Bia Mountain near the Laotian border. American military records of the battle refer to the mountain as "Hill 937", its map designation derived from its being 937 meters high.

The film realistically depicts the realities of war, combat, courage, camaraderie and dedication to the mission among troops. It also brings up painful questions about war, such as the stigmatizing of replacement troops ("newbies" or, more crudely, "FNGs", for "Fuckin' New Guys") and of the seeming caprice of high command in the Vietnam War, specifically the lack of strategic value of the hill and subsequent unnecessary casualties. Other issues include the effect of anti-war sentiment on morale, and racial tensions among troops (especially the overcoming of racial tension by gradual friendship and earned respect).

The film was distributed by Paramount Pictures, which had only theatrical rights to the film, whereas the video rights were owned by Vestron Video, and in later years by Live Entertainment, Artisan Entertainment, and Lions Gate Entertainment (which also recently acquired the UK video rights with distribution by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment).



From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 1596 days
From 6/24/1950 to 7/16/1963 is: 4770 days
1596 / 4770 = 0.334

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000262/

Nancy Allen
Date of Birth: 24 June 1950
RoboCop (1987) .... Officer Anne Lewis



From 6/24/1950 to 3/3/1959 is: 3174 days
3174 * 0.3459 = 1097
From 6/24/1947 to 6/24/1950 is: 1096 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000693/

Peter Weller
Date of Birth: 24 June 1947
RoboCop (1987) .... Officer Alex J. Murphy/RoboCop



I recognize the date 11/25/1986 as when my family had a funeral service for me, thinking I had been killed when the Libyan prison I was being held at was bombed. In my artificial and symbolic memory, the date 11/25/1986 is when my step-brother, Michael, was killed when he wrecked his pickup truck. I believe that in reality, my family chose the date 11/25/1986 for my funeral service because I was Jim Morrison's total age plus 59 days on that day. In my artificial and symbolic memory, my father was buried in Morrison Cemetery in Noble County, Oklahoma.

From 11/25/1986 to 7/17/1987 is: 33 weeks, 3 days

3-3-3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robocop

Release date(s) July 17, 1987

RoboCop is a 1987 cyberpunk action movie and satire of business-driven capitalism, directed by Paul Verhoeven. Filming took place in Detroit, Michigan, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Dallas, Texas filling in for Michigan locales as well. [1] It spawned two sequels, several comic books, multiple video games, two animated series, dozens of action figures and two television series, all featuring a cyborg police officer. The film was produced by Orion Pictures.

The film is set in a dystopian near future, in Detroit, Michigan. Violent crime is out of control, and the city is in financial ruin. The city contracts the megacorporation Omni Consumer Products (OCP) to fund and operate the police department, in effect privatizing it. OCP is not interested in rebuilding "Old Detroit" but with replacing it with a modern utopia called "Delta City". Before this large construction project can begin, OCP wishes to end crime in the city, and creates a superhuman law-enforcement agent known as RoboCop.

RoboCop, set in the near future, included satirical comment that set it apart from other action movies. The film starts with the broadcast of an extremely short television news program called Media Break, with the slogan, "Give us three minutes, we'll give you the world" and even that is interrupted by a commercial-- for discount artificial hearts. Violent crime has nearly overwhelmed the Detroit police force, which has recently been taken over by a large, multinational corporation and Megacorp, Omni Consumer Products (OCP). There are also rumblings of a potential strike by the police, who feel they are being mistreated by OCP. They are also angry about the brutal murders of several of their comrades, masterminded by a well-known crime boss, Clarence Boddicker (Kurtwood Smith). One officer is clinging to life, and the broadcast closes with the smiling Casey Wong cheering, "Good luck Frank!"



From 7/2/1976 to 6/27/1981 is: 59 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

59-34

From 3/3/1959 to 12/24/1968 is: 9 years, 9 months, 3 weeks

9-9-3

http://www.navysite.de/dd/ddg993.htm

USS Kidd (DDG 993)

USS KIDD was the lead ship of the KIDD - class of guided missile destroyers. These ships were a modified version of the SPRUANCE - class destroyers. Originally built for Iran, the ship was first named KOUROUSH, but after the destroyer's takeover by the U.S. Navy the ship was renamed KIDD, becoming the second ship in the Navy named after Rear Admiral Isaac Campbell Kidd.

Commissioned: June 27, 1981


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8

Launch: December 21, 1968
Landing: December 27, 1968

Apollo 8 was the second manned mission of the Apollo space program, in which Commander Frank Borman, Command Module Pilot James Lovell and Lunar Module Pilot William Anders became the first humans to orbit around the Moon. It was also the first manned launch of the Saturn V rocket.

NASA prepared for the mission in only four months. The hardware involved had only been used a few times—the Saturn V had launched only twice before, and the Apollo spacecraft had only just finished its first manned mission, Apollo 7. However, the success of the mission paved the way for the successful completion of U.S. President John F. Kennedy's goal of landing on the Moon before the end of the decade.

After launching on December 21, 1968, the crew took three days to travel to the Moon, which they orbited for 20 hours. While in lunar orbit the crew made a Christmas Eve television broadcast in which they read from the book of Genesis. It was the most watched broadcast to date.

Lunar orbit

Igniting at 69 hours, 8 minutes and 16 seconds after launch, the SPS burned for 4 minutes and 13 seconds, placing the crew of Apollo 8 in orbit around the Moon. The crew described this as being the longest four minutes of their lives. If the burn had not lasted exactly the right amount of time, the spacecraft could have ended up in a highly elliptical lunar orbit or even flung off into space. If it lasted too long they could have ended up impacting the Moon. After making sure the spacecraft was working, they finally had a chance to look at the Moon, which they would orbit for the next 20 hours.

On Earth, Mission Control continued to wait. If the crew had not burned the engine or the burn had not lasted the planned length of time the crew would appear early from behind the Moon. However this time came and went without Apollo 8 reappearing. And then exactly at the predicted moment, the signal was received from the spacecraft indicating it was in a 193.3 mi by 69.5 mi (311.1 km by 111.9 km) orbit about the Moon.


Anders continued to take photographs while Lovell took the controls of the spacecraft so that Borman could get some rest. As always, resting was difficult in the cramped and noisy capsule, though Borman was able to doze for two orbits. He would awaken at times to ask a question about their status, only to be told that everything was going fine.


Borman did wake up however when he started to hear his fellow crewmembers make mistakes. They were beginning to not understand questions and would have to ask for the answers to be repeated. Borman realized that everyone was extremely tired having not had a good night's sleep in over three days. Taking command, he ordered Anders and Lovell to get some sleep and that the rest of the flight plan regarding observing the Moon be scrubbed. At first Anders protested saying that he was fine, but Borman would not be swayed. At last Anders agreed as long as the commander would set up the camera to continue to take automatic shots of the Moon. Borman also remembered that there was a second television broadcast planned, and with so many people expected to be watching he wanted the crew to be alert. For the next two orbits Anders and Lovell slept while Borman sat at the helm.


The only thing left for the crew now was to perform the Trans-Earth Injection or TEI, which would occur 2½ hours after the end of the television transmission. This was the most critical burn of the whole flight. If the SPS failed to ignite, then the crew would be stuck in orbit around the Moon, with only about 5 more days of oxygen and no chance of escape. And once again the burn had to be performed while the crew was out of contact with Earth, on the far side of the Moon.

The burn occurred perfectly on time. The spacecraft telemetry was reacquired as it re-emerged from behind the Moon at 89 hours, 28 minutes, and 39 seconds, the exact time predicted. When voice contact was regained, Lovell announced, "Please be informed, there is a Santa Claus", to which Ken Mattingly, the capcom, replied, "That's affirmative, You are the best ones to know". It was Christmas Day, 1968.



The article indicates that Apollo 8 launched at 1251 UTC on 12/21/1968 and it looks like it entered orbit around 68 hours later, although I need to concentrate harder on that.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=103

Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
Honolulu is capital of the state Hawaii
Honolulu is on the Oahu island
Current time Tuesday, June 5, 2007 at 10:23:53 PM
UTC/GMT Offset Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -10 hours
Current UTC (or GMT/Zulu)-time used: Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 08:25:24
UTC is Coordinated Universal Time, GMT is Greenwich Mean Time.


So it looks to me that Apollo 8 launched at 0251 Hawaii time on Saturday, 12/21/1968.

If it entered orbit 68 hours later then:

48 hours after launch would be 0251 on Monday, 12/23/1968.

20 hours after that, for a total of 68 hours, would be 2251, Monday, 12/23/1968.

So 58 minutes after that would be 2349, Monday, 12/23/1968, Hawaii-time, when Apollo 8 went behind the Moon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8

At 64 hours into the flight, the crew began to prepare for Lunar Orbit Insertion-1 (LOI-1). This maneuver had to be performed perfectly, and due to orbital mechanics had to be on the far side of the Moon, out of contact with the Earth. After Mission Control was polled for a Go/No Go decision, the crew was told at 68 hours, they were Go and "riding the best bird we can find". At 68 hours and 58 minutes, the spacecraft went behind the Moon and out of radio contact with the Earth.


http://www.onlineconversion.com/days_between_advanced.htm

First date and time 12/21/1968 02:51:00
Second date and time 12/23/1968 23:49:00

Result 2 days, 20 hours, 58 minutes

Or: 68 hours, 58 minutes



I recognize the date Monday, 6/7/1976, as when I landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe. This observation suggests to me that I was onboard Apollo 8 for the first orbit of the Earth's moon and that I noted it was still Monday in Hawaii when we entered the Moon's orbit. The last known lunar landing, with Apollo 17, was a Monday, and the day I recognize as landing on the Saturn moon Phoebe was a Monday. This observation suggests I created this comparison to connect those events with my wife, Phoebe.

To create this artistic device, I would have started with known dates that represent important aspects of my life. The first is Phoebe's birth date and the second is the date I landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe. Another one is the date, Hawaii-time, that Apollo 8 entered orbit of the Earth's moon.

I assume that I wanted to use Hawaii-time because I was born in Hawaii, which is a notion supported by the plot element of "Aloha, Mr. Hand" in the 1982 "Fast Times At Ridgemont High." Also, the word 'moon' is the basis for the word 'monday.' So I knew there were 1987 days between Phoebe's birthday and when Apollo 8 first entered the Moon's orbit on Monday, 12/23/1968, Honolulu-time.

The Apollo 17 date doesn't figure in directly to the calculation, but I noted Apollo 17 landed on the surface of the Moon on a Monday and that was the last known time that humans have landed on the Moon. I thought of that when I was reading the lyrics to "New Moon On Monday," especially the part about "Last time, La Luna."

Only after I ran this calculation again today that I understood it is a simple mid-point device. I was computing it relative to Phoebe's birthday but it doesn't seem to need that and I am feeling very confused and it is hard to concentrate more on this topic.

December 23, 1968: Monday
December 11, 1972: Monday
June 7, 1976: Monday

From 7/16/1963 to 6/7/1976 is: 4710 days
From 6/7/1976 to 11/21/1983 is: 2723 days
4710 - 2723 = 1987

From 12/23/1968 (Monday) to 6/7/1976 (Monday) is: 2723 days

From 6/7/1976 to 11/21/1983 is: 2723 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_and_the_Ragged_Tiger

Seven and the Ragged Tiger is Duran Duran's third studio album, released globally in November, 1983. It would prove to be the last studio album for the band's original lineup until 2004's Astronaut.

Released 21 November 1983

Track listing

2. "New Moon On Monday" – 4:16




I find this very amusing. The part about the broken neck is probably something that was said during the flight. Maybe we were all getting on each other's nerves or something. Based on my artificial and symbolic memories, I wasn't the easiest person to get along with in my youth. This also reminds me of why I was poisoned back in 2005 by the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda insurgents that are currently in control of King County, Washington, having infiltrated the U.S. government.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Gremlins (1984)

Kate: Now I have another reason to hate Christmas.

Billy Peltzer: What are you talking about?

Kate: The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mom were decorating the tree, waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mom called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mom were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus.



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gremlins

An imaginary gnomelike creature to whom mechanical problems, especially in aircraft, are attributed.




From 7/2/1976 to 6/8/1984 is: 414 weeks

41-4

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/

Gremlins (1984)

Tagline: Cute. Clever. Mischievous. Intelligent. Dangerous.

Plot Outline: A boy inadvertantly breaks 3 important rules concerning his new pet and unleashes a horde of malevolently mischievous monsters on a small town.

Release Date: 8 June 1984 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Kate Beringer



From 3/4/1959 to 2/14/1964 is: 59 months, 10 days
10 / 30 = 0.333
From 3/4/1959 to 2/14/1964 is: 59.333 months

59-33

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002090/

Zach Galligan
Date of Birth: 14 February 1964

Gremlins (1984) .... Billy Peltzer
Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990) .... Billy Peltzer




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_%28album%29

Rio is an album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on May 10, 1982, but re-released in November in the United States. It reached #2 on the UK charts.

The album went gold in the US on March 1, 1983, and platinum on April 26, eventually reaching double platinum status. It peaked at number 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the US (on June 5, 1983), and remained on the charts there for 129 weeks -- almost two and a half years.In 2000, Rio was ranked #98 in Q magazine's "100 Greatest British Albums". In 2003, it was listed at #65 in the NME "100 Greatest Albums Of All Time". In 2004, CMJ ranked it as #1 in their "Top 20 Most-Played Albums of 1982".[1]

"Ever since, people think we spend all our time riding around in silk suits, on yachts, getting wet." -- Nick Rhodes




The day 6/7/1976 is the date I recognize as when I arrived at the Saturn moon Phoebe. The single track “Rio” from Duran Duran released 334 weeks after 6/7/1976. At that time in 1982, I would have been out in the U.S. Navy fleet flying the F-14 Tomcat, where the person in the backseat of that aircraft was called the R.I.O., or Radar Intercept Officer. There is probably some kind of inside joke between us that she was my RIO when I was home. Something like that. Something about how I thought of her.

From 6/7/1976 to 11/1/1982 is: 334 weeks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_%28song%29

Released November 1, 1982

"Rio" is a hit single from the album Rio by Duran Duran, and one of their most recognisable songs and music videos. "Rio" was released worldwide in November, 1982, then was reissued in the United States in March of 1983, and was a Top 20 hit on both sides of the Atlantic.




I recognize the date 6/7/1976 as when I landed on the Saturn moon Phoebe after my 1/21/1976 visit to the planet Mars.

From 6/7/1976 to 6/1/2006 is 359 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

359-34

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1590206&page=1

Perfect Gifts, According to Phoebe Cates
Former Teen Starlet Owns Upper East Side Gift Store
June 1, 2006




From 6/7/1976 to 12/7/1984 is: 4 days, 443 weeks

4-4-4-3

From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
13 / 30 = 0.43
From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years, 4.43 months

4-4-4-3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086837/

2010 (1984)

Plot Outline: A joint American-Soviet space expedition is sent to Jupiter to learn what happened to the Discovery.

Release Date: 7 December 1984 (USA)



As I was watching this movie on television recently, I was thinking of how similar "Dr. Floyd's" wife resembled Phoebe. I also wondered if that "Dr. Floyd" character is the basis for Pink Floyd, in that Phoebe is "Pink" and I am "Floyd." I have artificial and symbolic memories of working for a manager at ISA-ISS whose first name was Floyd and he worked out of the Memphis office.

The birthday listed for her makes her 19 years, 6 months, 3 days, old, on 7/4/1976, which is the day I recognize as when I diverted the comet, having arrived 2 days earlier on 7/2/1976.

From 1/1/1957 to 7/4/1976 is: 19 years, 6 months, 3 days

'1963'

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001750/

Madolyn Smith Osborne
Date of Birth:1 January 1957, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
2010 (1984) (as Madolyn Smith) .... Caroline Floyd




I recognize the date 11/26/1976 as when I first landed on the Jupiter moon Callisto.

From 11/10/1932 to 11/26/1976 is: 44 years, 16 days

4-4-1-6

From 3/3/1959 to 7/16/1963 is: 4 years, 4 months, 1 week, 6 days

4-4-1-6

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/

Roy Scheider
Date of Birth: 10 November 1932
2010 (1984) .... Dr. Heywood Floyd




From 7/26/1945 to 7/16/1963 is: 5 days, 937 weeks
From 3/3/1959 to 6/4/1975 is: 5937 days

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000545/

Helen Mirren
Date of Birth: 26 July 1945
2010 (1984) .... Tanya Kirbuk





Nova

From 7/16/1963 to 12/23/1968 is: 1987 days

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

ZIP Code™ Matches in RADNOR, PA

19087



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villanova_University

Villanova University is a private university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States.



This is the company on my work history document I got from the Social Security Administration when I was living in a homeless shelter. I noted that UFP reminded me of "United Federation of Planets" from the "Star Trek" television series. The company I worked at before them was in Alexandria, Virginia, and the initials ISS reminded me of the International Space Station. After that was a company named Eagle in Columbia, South Carolina. These details associated with my official federal undercover identity were established over 9 years ago. The address listed on the documentation from the Social Security Administration, as part of my official federal undercover identity, for ISS is about 5 miles from the Pentagon.

Universal Financial Products
Enterprise Drive
Oakbrook, IL 60523

Employer: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_3_results.jsp

Actual City name in 60570 (UNIQUE)

HINSDALE, IL

Acceptable City names in 60570

OAK BROOK, IL


60570 >>> 6 05 70 >>> 6/5/1970

From 7/16/1963 to 6/5/1970 is: 3 days, 359 weeks

33-59