Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm not sure that in fact this is a difference between cyber war and biological warfare.




}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, April 19, 2006 6:13:57 PM

Subject: Re: I guess it's pretty obvious why the hell I am here.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
It is designed to kill me. Their weapon is time. They have all of it. I have an abundance of time misery. I am a risk to be managed. Because things happen around me that could be embarassing or costly or something else. I was thinking today of that time back in 1999. I wrote about this earlier but it is a good example. It was after that Melissa virus struck. I was calling around to notify my customers with some kind of instructions to help them. I was only getting their voice mail. Then I realized that a manager was laughing on the other side to my cube, at times almost hysterical sounding, and unusal under normal circumstances, and highly unusal for that day. Then I realized that the laughing would probably be overheard on the voice messages I was leaving.

{{{{{