Friday, December 04, 2009

Princess Caraboo (1994)




}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, April 6, 2006 2:45:44 PM

Subject: Re: Imaginary friend


I was disappointed I got only an hour of my imaginary girlfriend this morning. The previous 3 days of 4 hours was spoiling me.

Damn I am one bored loser homeless guy.

I literally almost expect someone to stab me in the back with a knife when someone walks behind me on the street. I don't know why that has started bothering me. I feel like my thought processes are still pretty normal, but I do think about a lot of stuff, got nothing else to do.

{{{{{










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_with_an_angel

Date with an Angel

Release date(s) November 20, 1987


Date with an Angel tells the story of Jim Sanders (Michael Knight), an executive at a cosmetics company who's about to marry Patty Winston (Phoebe Cates), who is also the daughter of Jim's boss. But Jim also suffers from a brain tumor, and his headaches have gotten worse. Indeed, it is suggested he will die, and an angel (Emanuelle Beart) arrives on the scene, given the task of bringing Jim's soul back to heaven on the night of his engagement party.

But after his three buddies 'kidnap' Jim to take him to another celebration for him at his home, Jim decides that he had enough of partying and goes to sleep. Later, Jim wakes up to see a bright light illuminating from his apartment's swimming pool...and discovers the angel knocked unconscious after her wings were clipped by a satellite.

Since having a real live angel around could hurt his upcoming nuptials to the spoiled Patty, Jim decides to keep her shielded from the world while he helps her repair her wings. Inevitably, his buddies and his boss both discover the blonde beauty in his house; so does Patty, who thinks the angel is having an affair with Jim after spying the angel at his apartment. Later, Patty sees the angel and Jim together again...on television, as he rescues her from being exposed to the world by his buddies, after they kidnapped her by using Wendy's french fries as bait.

After they escape to an old hideaway that he knew from childhood, Jim finally helps the angel restore her wings, allowing her to return to the pearly gates. However, a drunken and delusional Patty (who in a memorable scene puts on a pair of panties outside her blue jeans), starts chasing after Jim with a shotgun; her father, Jim's parents, and his buddies also arrive to confront him. Amid the chaos, Jim's uncontrollable headaches cause him to collapse to the ground, but the angel returns to save him, by unleashing storm clouds.

Later, in the hospital, Jim's brain tumor gets worse and his situation appears grim. But then the angel comes back to see him, finally telling Jim that it was her original intention to take him to heaven. Instead, she actually saves him, and in the process is returned to earth as a normal human being





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092834/plotsummary

Plot Summary for

Date with an Angel (1987)

Jim is soon to be married to Patty, but when he wakes up after a bachelor party thrown by his friends, he finds an injured angel in his pool. When Patty sees her, she thinks he's seeing someone else and gets upset and tells her father. Now he has to figure out how to; cure the angel, tell Patty what happened, keep his friends from taking the angel to the papers, and keep Patty's father from killing him. It's no wonder he has a headache.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, June 12, 2006 1:23:57 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.

{{{{{










From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1596 days



From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 9975 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/25/1986 ( U.S. President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 9975 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_a_Long_Drive_for_Someone_with_Nothing_to_Think_About

This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About

Studio album by Modest Mouse

Released April 16, 1996


Track listing

16. "Space Travel Is Boring"










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/spacetravelisboring.html

MODEST MOUSE LYRICS

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose
And looking out her window she could more than assume
That you can't see air or time
She's the only rocketeer in the whole damn place
They gave her a mirror so she could talk to a face
She still got plenty lonely but that's just the case
With time, time, time
Started hearing voices sometime in June
She knew she could go crazy but didn't think that soon
Now she doesn't feel lonely but she'd just as soon
Try, try, try try
Man shot to the moon
I read a paperback and want to come home soon
I'm shot to the moon
Been there a half an hour, I want to come home soon










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:52 AM
I found myself wondering if there was some symbolic connection to me that she was in this movie because it premiered a few months after 5/13/1987:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_with_an_Angel

Date with an Angel is an American film which was released in 1987, starring Emmanuelle BĂ©art and Michael E. Knight. The romantic fantasy/comedy was an updated reworking of the 1942 film I Married an Angel and released by De Laurentiis Entertainment Group. The film was written and directed by Tom McLoughlin. The original music score was composed by Randy Kerber. The film was marketed with the tagline "Jim is about to marry a princess... but he's in love with an angel."

{{{{{










From 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) to 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" ) is: 4522 days

4522 = 2261 + 2261

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator and U.S. Astronaut ) is: 2261 days



From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of planet Earth ) to 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" )(Friday) is: 9471 days

9471 = 1 + 4735 + 4735

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4735 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110892/

Princess Caraboo (1994)

Release Date: 16 September 1994 (USA)

Phoebe Cates ... Princess Caraboo/Mary Baker










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, June 20, 2006 9:29:33 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 20, 2006, Supplemental 2


I wonder if I have dual citizenship with England?

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, June 08, 2007


I am really confused about whether I was married before Phoebe. The thought occurred to me that I might just be thinking of how I went to Earth's moon before I went to the Saturn moon Phoebe. The Saturn moon Phoebe was my second moon. I might be remembering artistic creations I made as my forgotten reality. It stands to reason that if I can't remember consciously the details of my reality, I might not be able to distinquish what are real details from my real life and what were creations I made. For example, this current official federal undercover identity I am using is probably not the first I have used and I don't know if I would know which previous cover identities are real.

{{{{{










From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of planet Earth ) to 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Timecop" )(Friday) is: 9471 days

9471 = 1 + 4735 + 4735

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4735 days



From 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) to 9/16/1994 ( premiere US film "Timecop" ) is: 4522 days

4522 = 2261 + 2261

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator and U.S. Astronaut ) is: 2261 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/

Timecop (1994)

Release Date: 16 September 1994 (USA)

Jean-Claude Van Damme ... Max Walker
Mia Sara ... Melissa Walker










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Timecop/cap/en/25fps/a/01_20

Timecop


1:20:50
I don't want you.
Agent Walker is too visible.










>>>>>JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


When I hear my real name, that is probably the key to unlocking all those blocked memories.


Kerry Burgess wrote:


In Star Trek: The Next Generation, and possibly others, I have been noticing familar clues. Today I suspect that those clues represent my false history. They serve as indicators to the people monitoring me that I still believe in my false history. If I start pointing out clues to my real history, they will know what I know.

I was thinking today about something I read recently in the novel 2001: Space Odyssey. Clarke wrote something about the progress of man from femur-wielding ape-man to man's use of guided missiles.


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really? There was probably a real Kerry Burgess, someone that looked like me.

<<<<<










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Timecop/cap/en/25fps/a/01_06

Timecop


1:06:43
It's me. Look.
It's Max.

1:06:46
Max? Max, what happened?










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/02/09 1:39 AM
That is a period of almost exactly 19 years. What that reminds me of is what I wrote about how Kerry Burgess had been together with his girlfriend or maybe they were married by then, for slightly more than 1 year before he was killed.

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Timecop/cap/en/25fps/a/01_20

Timecop


1:20:50
I don't want you.
Agent Walker is too visible.

1:20:53
But Officer Walker, dead,

is just another D.C. Statistic.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 27, 2006


http://www.planet4589.org/space/jsr/back/news.206

In June, the first launch of an advanced Pegasus XL from the L-1011 Stargazer carrier plane ended in failure; the cause has been identified as aerodynamic problems due to faulty hydro simulations (no wind tunnel testing was done).




http://www.satobs.org/seesat/Jun-1996/0230.html

"*Stargazer* is a specially modified Lockheed Martin L-1011 TriStar jumbo jet that's based at Meadows Field in Bakersfield," stated Jim Spellman, executive director for the National Space Society's Western Spaceport Chapter in Kern, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo county.

"It was named by OSC team members in honor of the first 'starship' commanded by fictional character Captain Jean-Luc Picard from the *Star Trek: The Next Generation* television series," Spellman added. The aircraft serves as the "first stage" by carrying the Pegasus XL rocket up to its 40,000 foot release point over the Pacific Ocean near Vandenberg AFB in Santa Barbara county.

"Upon release from *Stargazer* and a five-second freefall, the Pegasus XL's solid propellant rocket ignites

{{{{{










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a United States federal law enforcement agency within the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 561) and is the oldest federal law enforcement agency in the United States.

The USMS is the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts. U.S. Marshals protect court officers










http://www.tv.com/the-prisoner/schizoid-checkmate/episode/1299336/trivia.html

The Prisoner

Season 1, Episode 3

Schizoid/Checkmate

Air Date

Tuesday November 17, 2009


Quotes


Lucy: They're selling tickets to your execution, Michael. But they're calling it a promotion.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, June 20, 2006 9:29:33 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 20, 2006, Supplemental 2


Kerry Burgess wrote:

What is it about Paris? In my memory, the Wainwright made a port call to Le Havre, France after we earlier visited Portsmouth, England. Several of us went to London for the day. I made a joke as we were leaving port, something like, this is how I like it, roll in to port, raise hell, sneak out at dawn.

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/1986/Top_Gun/cap/en/25fps/a/01_04

Top Gun


1:04:55

[ Well, it's bottom of the 9th, ](DVD)

The score is tied. Time for the big one.

1:04:59
- Are you up for this one, Maverick?.
- Just a walk in the park.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Timecop/cap/en/25fps/a/00_11

Timecop


:11:30
Max?

:11:32
Hmm? What?

:11:37
I have something I want to tell you.

:11:42
Shit. I'm sorry.

:11:43
Don't answer it.
Just this once, don't answer it.

:11:47
I have to.

:11:58
Walker.

:12:01
Now?

:12:03
Oh, Jesus Christ.
Can you find somebody else?

:12:22
Look, uh, somebody
called in sick and...

:12:25
And there's nobody
but Max Walker...

:12:27
- to keep the streets safe.
- I said I was sorry.

:12:29
- It's not like I have a choice.
- Of course you have a choice.

:12:32
- This is what I do.
- I know that's what you do.

:12:36
It's just that things
are different now.

:12:39
What are you
talking about?

:12:42
This isn't the way
I wanted to do this.

:12:45
I have to go.

:12:47
There's something
you need to tell me?

:12:49
Yes.

:12:52
Can you wait
until I get back?

:12:54
Sure.