Friday, December 11, 2009

It's my call.




}}}}} ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To:
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 9:32:56 PM
Subject: Re: Hi

Sorry about the misspellings and grammar errors. In casual communications I write from the top of my head and do not go back over and read what I have typed. I type away and do not pay attention of spelling and grammar as I type what is on my mind.



----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To:
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 9:00:13 PM
Subject: Re: Hi

Well, to answer your question about getting help from President Reagan or Maureen, they are both deceased. But the really issue is that none of this is about proving that my family cares about me because I already know that.

The overall issue is a lot more complicated than simply asking for help from my family.

The problem, I mentioned, is that there is a tremendous amount of criminal activity directed at me personally. The criminal activity will also, and has, affect my family, so the real issue here is about me helping them from this plaque that has sprouted up because of my secret life.

The central issue in all this and this is the detail that should be considered when all other questions are pondered, is that I went out secretly in 1976 and diverted a comet that was going to strike the Earth sometime in late 1976.

My whole life before that was about that mission in 1976 to divert that large comet and that comet was large enough that it would have destroyed all life on the planet Earth.

I created the 1998 film "Armageddon" to illustrate certain concepts about my mission in 1976 although my actual mission was very different. First of all, I went by myself. Second of all, I was only 17 years old when I successfully diverted the comet in July 1976. I spent my entire 17th year in deep space.

Sometime was very different about me when I was born. To illustrate that notion, I also created the 1989 television series "Doogie Howser." That character in that television was a lot different from me but the premise was the same. I graduated with a medical degree in 1969 from Princeton University just a few months after I turned 10 years.

I seem to have been born at the perfect time. My father was already living a secret life because his parents sent him to America from Britain because they wanted someone to carry on the family line in case his family was all killed either by war or for some other reason. He met Ronald Reagan's daughter and I was born in Hawaii on 3/3/1959 and I incorporate into my art that my birthdate was 3/4/1959 in Britain and that represents that I have dual citizenship with the U.S. and Britain.

I think the danger of the comet was already known to certain people even before I was born and they must have considered how fortuitous was my sudden ability to read and speak even before sometime in November 1959. But going back to earlier in that year, my birth mother had actually told my father, they were not married and did not live together, that I had died in birth. My father and my maternal grandfather, Ronald Reagan, were not convinced and they looked for me until my father discovered that I had been left at an orphanage. My grandfather took me and actually adopted me and the story was that I and his son were twins. He had remarried from his first wife, who was my maternal grandmother, and he and his second wife had a son a few months before his eldest child, Maureen, gave birth to me.

So I started to talk and read very early and I also began to develop other skills very early. Through some process that I do not yet recall well enough to describe, I was allowed to secretly compete at the 1964 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria, and I won several gold medals. From that accomplishment, I was considered the best candidate to go out into space in the next decade, where 10 years is a very, very short time to have to consider that a plan had to be created and then carried out to travel into deep space and to carry enough nuclear weapons to divert a very large mountain of rock that was screaming towards Earth.

They could have trained older people to go out and carry out the mission but a factor about me was that I was still going to be young enough that, if I survived the actual mission, then there was going to be a good chance that I would be able to lead a normal life without being debilitated from living in the weightlessness of deep space for over a year.

Back in the early 1960's, there was hardly anything really known about space travel. The first American astronaut did not go into space until May 1961 and that was only for a few minutes. I was going to have to live and work in deep space for well over a year. Who could even begin to imagine the kinds of problems I would suffer from that kind of extreme environment.

So I became the candidate for the mission because I was the best choice. As I mentioned, I had already graduated from Princeton in 1969 with a medical degree. I started there on 9/2/1965, at the age of 6 years, and I started actually as an instructor of graduate students. I could already pass all the requirements from the medical degree but they decided that the basis for my graduation would be if I could teach a group of graduate students well enough that they could pass the tests for a medical degree. So my class passed and I earned a medical degree. I was a board-certified surgeon on 10/9/1971 and then on 5/1/1973 I graduated from University of Oxford with a law degree and a doctorate in physics. I passed the law bar exam on 7/23/1973 that allows me to practice law in any state of the United States.

During all that time, I was also a bona-fide United States Navy officer in the reserves and I graduated flight school on 5/12/1965 and a few months earlier I attained status as a U.S. Navy SEAL. My family did not know it, but I was actually serving in combat in the Vietnam War. My purpose was not to kill people, and I spent a lot of time on the ground in the mud as a medic for U.S. and allied troops as I was working towards my medical degree. I was also flying missions that were directed at installations such as radar stations the enemy operated and I was tasked with destroying those enemy operations that were targeting U.S. aircraft. No one knew what I was going to face when I intercepted the comet in 1976 and so I was motivated to take on the most extremely dangerous missions I could get so that I was prepared for what ever kind of horrific environment I would encounter.

So I go to train as an astronaut as well. I was very active in the operations of the Project Gemini spaceflights, which was the second series of manned spaceflights by the United States. My business partner and I created the original "Star Trek" television series around that time to represent my involvement in the space program. Some of those literary notions also symbolized that my activities to divert the comet in 1976 was about me saving the entire planet from destruction by the comet. Ironically, my work of art about a peaceful world only made me a greater target of killers and they have been dying by the hundreds over the course of my life trying to kill me. That was really obvious in June 1968 when the Soviet Union sent actual Soviet pilots into the Vietnam War for the sole purpose of shooting me down. I started off in 1965 as a pilot flying helicopters as well as other propeller aircraft. It wasn't until 5/1/1967 that I became U.S. Navy qualified
to fly as pilot of U.S. military jet aircraft and I was flying an F-4 Phantom in June 1968 when they jumped me and I shot down 5, and possibly 6, of the enemy aircraft before they turned around and left. I was hit by the last one, which was probably the 6th one I killed that day, and I was shot down myself. A U.S. Navy helicopter rescued me and my RIO crewman from the jungle and he received the U.S. Navy Medal of Honor for his actions that day of 6/19/1968 and I received my first U.S. Navy Medal of Honor for the unarmed U.S. aircraft I saved from being shot down among overwhelming enemy forces and in the process I became not only the first U.S. military jet fighter ace of the Vietnam War but I also achieved ace in a day status because I shot down at least 5 aircraft that one day.

They never did learn from that. I have had to shoot down over 50 aircraft in the years since then and I have been shot down several times myself. They just cannot get over me.

So anyway, I mentioned that I was heavily involved in the Project Gemini space program and because I was already a qualified U.S. Navy aviator I got to actually fly the final spaceflight and I spent 4 days in space beginning on 11/11/1966 when I was the spacecraft pilot, along with Jim Lovell as commander, of the Gemini 12 spaceflight. After that, I was the primary pilot for the Project Apollo space program, which was the third manned spaceflight of the U.S. I flew on all the Project Apollo spaceflights. I was the pilot for every single Apollo spacecraft that landed on the Earth's moon from Apollo 11 on 7/20/1969 to Apollo 17 on 12/11/1972.

I made all those flights because I needed the training. The United States needed me there because they needed to know that I would succeed in 1976 and so that the United States and all its people would not get killed by the comet. So our arrangement was necessary for success. If I succeeded then the people of the United States would not get killed by the comet.

Meanwhile, I was building the spaceship that would take me out to intercept the comet in July 1976. The spacecraft we took to the Moon for Project Apollo were just toys compared to the equipment I would need for the mission to the comet. I think it is safe to use an analogy in comparison that the spacecraft for the Moon was comaparable to the horse-and-buggy of the 19th century while the spacecraft I would need for the comet mission would be to be a jet aircraft compared to that horse-and-buggy.

The problem was there was so much distance involved. I calculated that my only really chance of success was to hit the comet at a point where came under the influence of the planet Saturn. There was point where it was turning and all I needed to do was to give it a big enough nudge at that point that it would eventually come to miss the planet Earth by a large degree. There was no chance of me actually blowing it and there was absolutely no chance of it being blown up when it was a 100,000 miles from Earth. I was going to hit it while was still a billion miles from Earth and that meant I did not have to carry a lot of dangerous nuclear bombs. As it was, I made four flights through the terrifying atmosphere of the comet, which the boiling temperatures and the debris hurtling all around for hundreds of miles from the surface as it all boiled off the surface due to the light from the sun and doing all that jinking around while I had a 25 megaton hydrogen
bomb strapped to my spacecraft. I have been trying to remember if I carried two of those 25 megaton bombs at a time or if it was just one. I can't remember. I am certain though I made four separate flights in and out of the comet atmosphere on 7/2/1976.

Of course, with enough nuclear bombs, I could have simply blown up that big rock and been down with it. But I created a plan that accounted for a certain degree of safety. It only takes common sense to know that launching a space craft into Earth orbit is a risky business and it was even more risky back in the 1960's and the 1970's. So that common sense will also suggest that sending up four rockets to deliver four nuclear bombs is less risky than sending up eight rockets with eith nuclear bombs. And it was going to take a hell of a lot more than eight large hydrogen bombs to completely destroy that huge mountain of rock and ice that was going to hit the Earth. So the best approach was to develop a plan that needed the least amount of resources to do the job and from that plan, there was a certain degree of safety that the nuclear bombs I was sending into space for my mission did not explode while being launched and end up killing a lot of people I was trying to save.

There was also a cost factor. I read the other day an article that suggested that even in these days, the cost, for example, of launching 10 gallons of water into Earth orbit by rocket would cost about a million dollars. A million dollars to send 10 gallons of water into space. How many gallons of water was I going to need for a trip in space that was going to be about 18 months?

That was a factor because I was actually funding the mission myself. As a direct result of my mission to save the planet Earth also being a privately funded enterprise, I established the clear and unassailable legal rights to the planets and moons that I landed on.

I made my first landing on the planet Mars on 1/21/1976. The planet Mars belongs to me and my heirs. I went there first and made a physical claim to the territory. I have the same right to claim the land of the planet Mars as does any person in the United States that claims to own the land their house is located on.

I also discovered incontrovertible evidence of past life on the planet Mars. The planet Mars has no life on it today but a long time it was teeming with oceans of life no less abundant than the planet Earth today. It was a large rock that changed all that. The planet Mars was hit by an asteroid or comet and all the life on the planet died and has never come back. I was out there to prevent the same thing happening to the planet Earth.

I made three separate landings on the planet Mars in a few short days and then I left for deep space in my spaceship I designed from original design and that is comparable is what is known as the Project Orion. When these memories started coming back into my mind, I refer to it, and I continue to do so, as a Project Orion design, but mine is certifiably a unique design and it was fast enough for me to reach the planet Mars, after I launched from Earth on 11/2/1975, in 90 days. I left Mars and really poured on the speed and I arrived at the planet Saturn on 6/7/1976 as I had been planning for over a decade. I was badly damaged when I got there though and by that time, I was facing a certain death in space. The people in contact with me were arguing with me to return to Earth and replenish my oxygen supply but I was not going to take any chances and I knew with absolute certainty the only chance of success was for to intercept the comet as planned on
7/2/1976 and then to remotely detonate the bombs on 7/4/1976 after I was several million miles away from the comet.

I was on the primary creators of the "Star Trek" franchise but I knew for certainty I was not living in that kind of universe. Even with the advanced technology I created to go out into deep space in 1976, I was still facing tremondous obstacles. One of those obstacles presented itself on 2/22/1976 just a few weeks after I left the planet Mars for the planet Saturn. I was traveling at speeds that no one on Earth in the space program could even begin to believe and I hit a meteor. The real obstacle was that my ship was a lot like a bullet. You fired it and it would continue in that same direction for a long time at a high rate of speed. The design actually used nuclear bombs to produce that speed. The nuclear bombs could only propel you in one director though. If you needed to turn, then you could not use nuclear bombs to make a large turn. And after hitting that meteor, I needed to make a really large turn. It knocked me almost 90 degrees off my original
course and I had no way of steering back to my original course towards Saturn. There was fires all over the ship. My arm was broken. I was unconscious for a while. Eventually I cam to and I knew it was over for me if I did not act quickly. My only choice: vent the reserve oxygen supply. Only that large amount of gas being vented from the side of the ship would be enough to kick the ship back over to the general direction I needed to travel. From there, I had enough fuel in supply for the thrusters to fine tune my course back towards the planet Saturn. So that is what I did. I had enough oxygen left to carry out my mission and then I determined I could make it the planet Jupiter where I would land on one of the moons, which I had already mapped out. After my bombs were remotely detonated on the comet on 7/4/1976, I had to drift along with the comet for a while while I did the math to ensure it was going to change directions. If it did not change directions, I was going to steer my ship into the comet and blown up every single remaining bomb onboard in the hope that would make a difference.

So by 6/7/1976, I was on approach to the planet Saturn and I was engaged in a process called aerobraking which would slow down my ship enough so that I could change course and slowly approch the comet a few weeks later. The notion is basically the same as I described about when I had to vent most of my oxygen just to change direction of the ship. If you have even been riding in a car and then hold your hand outside the window and feel the pressure of the air on your hand then you understand the basic process of aerobraking. A ship on the sea has a rudder that is turned and the pressure of the water pushing on the rudder is what causes a ship to change direction. An aircraft flying through the atmosphere of the planet Earth uses a similar method but it is the pressure of the air on that control surface that changes the flight direction of the aircraft. In space, there is no such possibility, other than, perhaps, solar light, but there are the laws of
physics that state that an object in motion will stay in motion unless it encounters a net force, and in the case of directional travel then that net force would have to be greater than the momentum of the object in travel. A Project Apollo spacecraft could change direction on a large scale, in certain cases, by firing a retrorocket. The space shuttle uses a similar method. Those retrorockets are not usually used to change direction, that I know of, and that is in the context I describe here, but it is possible that a retrorocket could be fired while it has been pointed at any direction other than the direction of travel or directly opposite the direction of travel and that retrorocket would power the spacecraft into a different angle of flight. With a nuclear bomb powered space craft, the physics are less forgiving because there is so much speed involved. The bomb has to be ejected from the bottom of the ship and it has to detonate precisely under the ship, where there is a large metallic protective plate. Otherwise the nuclear bomb used from propulsion would blow up the ship.

I got to the planet Saturn on 6/7/1976 and my spaceship consisted of the large nuclear-bomb powered mother ship and I had two small spacecraft that I used for landing on the planet surface and going into the comet and I got into one of those craft to make my first landing on a moon of Saturn named Phoebe. The mothership itself was going to make the aerobraking procedure under computer control and I had to leave the ship because I would not have survived the level of intense radioaction that the planet Saturn produces and my large ship was going deep into its atmoshpere before it was slowed down enough by the pressure of the atmosphere so it could make a turn by firing the small chemical fueled thrusters and then start back at a slower speed toward me where I would spend three days on the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe. There was so much that could still go wrong at this point. I could never see that ship again for one. I probably would have only survived a few days if it had not turned around to me again. My lander spacecraft only had so much power and it was unsurvivably cold without the heaters of that spacecraft. I was still in a lot of pain because my one arm was barely usable but I had determined that it was probably just a dislocation instead of a break but I did have broken ribs and those were very painful.

I managed to suit up into my spacesuit I went out on the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe and I watched the sunrise. I spent my last morning on Earth with my girlfriend, who I later married, and we watched the sunrise that morning that was my last day on Earth. She didn't know where I was really and how can you really tell anybody that you know the world is going to be destroyed and that I am the one who is going out to stop it. So I walked around out there and I made my lawful claim to the territory of the planet Saturn and then the mothership did return to me just as planned and I left and made my approach to the comet a few weeks.

The trip into the comet would have really been terrifying if not for my combat experience during the Vietnam War. I had flown a great deal of missions during the Vietnam War when the point of the mission was to let the enemy actually fire at me while I was tracking their radar site so I could fire a missile into it and destroy it so they could not shoot at other aircraft. It was only that experience of hundreds of hours of having the enemy shoot at me with anti-aircraft missiles that raced towards me a thousands of miles per hour that I had to then try to fly around and evade the prepared me for the chaos I experienced of flying into the comet surface with a unbelievably powerful nuclear bomb strapped to my spacecraft.

I flew in and out of that comet atmosphere 4 time. I created the film "Rocky" for the theatres in late 1976 to symbolize my fight with the comet. The 1978 television series "Battlestar Galactica" was an extension of that notion as well with "Captain Apollo." There was "Starbuck" in that as well, which derives from the name of an island on the river in the town my wife lived in with her mother. The son of "Captain Apollo" was "Troy," which is the name of the town she lived in in New York. I asked Kent McCord to take on that role of "Troy" because I was also one of the creators of "Adam 12" and I associated with those characters because I was also a certified New York City police detective in the 1970's and I also work as a forensic scientist when I was studying for my medical degree and my law degree. I also created the television series "Quincy, M.E." When I was training in medicine in the 1960's, the possibility of patients taking me seriously as a medical doctor was limited so forensic science was an area of study that was open to me. None of those people were complaining that I was only 8 years old in appearance. I had the mind of a thirty year old though.

I made those four flights in and out of the comet but the first trip out ended in disaster because I was almost free and clear and then I jinked away from one speeding rock and slammed right into another speeding rock. My ship was completely destroyed. I was knocked out again and I drifted there for a while before I finally came back to consciousness. I had no idea how I was going to get back to the mother ship. I could see it far off in the distance but I had no way of getting back to it. Among the rubble of my destroyed small spaceship I found a fire extinquisher and I used that to kick me back to the larger ship and I cannot begin to describe how lucky I was to make it back to the ship. I had a spare small spaceship and loaded up again with the bombs and I made three successful trips in and out of the comet. I got back to my large spaceship and traveled away from the comet for over a day and then I remotely detonated the bombs on 7/4/1976. The rest is history. My wife and I created the 1995 television series "Space: Above And Beyond," which she funded, but I don't think she knew until a few years ago that I based that series on my mission to the comet in 1976. The series is based on the basic premise that I did not survive my collision with the asteroid on 2/22/1976, and something of a composite notion that I did not survive my impact with the comet debris on 7/2/1976. The series starts off with the colonists being killed on the planet because some people thought that I had died on the planet Mars. For example, my son, who was seven years old at the time, witnessed that I went to the planet Mars, but thought that was the only part of my trip. I could not tell him a lot of details about my true activity so I had to change a details so that he at least had a general idea where I actually was. The television series also features "The Angry Angels" and that is because I was a pilot with the U.S. Navy Blue Angels. The battle of the "The Angry Angels" actually represents the aircraft crash of 6/27/1994 that I was the only survivor of although as a notion it represents many such battles.

After the bombs detonated on the comet on 7/4/1976, I eventually determined that it had worked. From there, I did not have many days left. There was no chance of me making it back to Earth because I did not have enough air to breathe for the trip back. I could make it the planet Jupiter but that was about it. I made my landing on the Jupiter moon Callisto on 11/26/1976 and I thought that could be the end of the road. The song by The Eagles "Hotel California" is about my experiences in 1976 and while the "Hotel California" to me was several different places, this Jupiter moon Callisto was the place I would never leave. My decision was about how I would face the certain death by asphyixation. To run out of air is a painful way to die.

The details I write to you is the basic narrative that explains the "why" is what has been happening around me. There is a tremendous amount of criminal activity directed at me because of how commercially valuable are my activities and my business interests. I find it all infuriating that these killers have killed so many people, including the person you knew as Kerry Burgess, because they want control of my life.

So you asked about why these other people cannot help me but the real issue is about me helping the people I care about not have to get exposed to these killers that want to steal my life. A good example is from 1986 when my grandfather was President of the United States. These mad dog killers were only getting worse. My purpose in life, as a U.S. Navy officer was not to seek protection but my grandfather but in a lot of regards it was just the opposite. He turned to me to protect the people that these killers are after and they had absolutely no regards for human life or public safety or the freedom of America or anything that we believe in as Americans. All these killers want to do is to destroy. The details I have described here to you are the basic narrative but the details I send to the U.S. federal government are the proof that the criminal activity I report is true and it a clear and present danger to the United States of America. As I said, I am a United States federal military judge so this is their trial. I give them due process and they get a chance to prove they are not guilty, of which I judge there is evidence only of their guilt.

{{{{{