Friday, December 04, 2009

Look out below




From 10/28/1955 ( International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government that is Bill Gates a.k.a. "The Toilet Ayahtollahette" and a.k.a. "The Toilet Juice" is a cowardly violent criminal and actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 7528 days

From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 1/16/1997 ( International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 7528 days



From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 1/16/1997 ( International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 10042 days

10042 = 5021 + 5021

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is 5021 days



From 10/30/1961 ( Tsar Bomba - Soviet Union explodes 50 megaton hydrogen bomb ) To 1/16/1997 ( International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 12862 days

12862 = 6431 + 6431

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 6431 days



From 4/18/1943 ( Isoroku Yamamoto - Imperial Japanese Navy commander-in-chief of the Combined Fleet during World War II - deceased - aircraft crash during World War 2 combat ) To 1/16/1997 ( International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 19632 days

19632 = 9816 + 9816

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/17/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is 9816 days



From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) To 1/16/1997 ( International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 11020 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/16/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Frasier" features central figure "Dr. Frasier Crane" as talk-show psychiatrist on Seattle local radio ) is 11020 days



From 4/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV miniseries "Dallas"::premiere miniseries episode "Digger's Daughter" ) To 1/16/1997 ( International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 6864 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 6864 days



From 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) To 1/16/1997 ( International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 10344 days

10344 = 5172 + 5172

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 5172 days



From 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Welcome to the Machine" ) To 1/16/1997 ( International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 7794 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" & premiere US film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" & premiere US film "Missing In Action" ) is 7794 days


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/1997/jan97/97avilpr.mspx

Microsoft Announces the Immediate Availability of Office 97

Market Momentum Builds for Innovative New Product Designed for Customers

NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 1997 — Microsoft Corp. today announced the immediate availability of Office 97, the new version of the world's best-selling productivity suite, which integrates the ease of intelligent applications with the power of the Web. Microsoft launched Office 97 with a worldwide, 30-city tour and a customer event today in New York that includes a keynote address by Microsoft Chairman and CEO Bill Gates



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Outlook

Microsoft Outlook[ Microsoft Office & Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft Corporation and its subsidiaries and all business associations actively instigate coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ]

Microsoft Outlook or Outlook (full name Microsoft Office Outlook since Outlook 2003) is a personal information manager from Microsoft, and is part of the Microsoft Office suite.

Although often used mainly as an e-mail application, it also includes a Calendar, Task Manager, Contact Manager, note taking, a journal and web browsing.

It can be used as a stand-alone application, but can also operate in conjunction with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server to provide enhanced functions for multiple users in an organization, such as shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, Sharepoint lists and meeting time allocation.


Versions

Outlook 97 (version 8.0) included in Office 97 released January 16, 1997


[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis partners staff employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]