Friday, December 25, 2009

What was the last thing you cared about?




http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/01_21

WarGames


1:21:10
But humanity
planning its own destruction...

1:21:14
That a phone call won't stop.

1:21:17
This is unreal! You don't care about death
cos you're already dead.

1:21:23
I know a lot about you.
I know you weren't always like this.

1:21:26
What was the last thing you cared about?

1:21:33
You've missed the last ferry.

1:21:42
You're welcome to stay.
You want to sleep on the floor?










http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/01_32

WarGames


1:32:31
Get me the senior controllers.
I wanna talk to 'em myself.

1:32:35
All stations, this is Crystal Palace.

1:32:37
Stand by for a message from Brass Hat.
Acknowledge.

1:32:40
ElmendorfAirForce Base Operations.
Lieutenant Colonel Bowers.

1:32:43
319th Bomb Wing Operations.
Colonel Chase.

1:32:46
Colonel, this is Loring AirForce Base.
The senior controllerisn't here right now.

1:32:51
That's all right. Who are you?

1:32:54
Sir, this is Airman Dougherty, sir.

1:32:57
This is General Beringer at NORAD.










http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/01_16

WarGames


1:16:47
Radar reports two unknown tracks are
penetrating the Alaskan air defence zone.

1:16:53
Confidence is high. Flight profile
suggests Soviet backfire bombers.

1:16:57
I want a visual confirmation on that.
Scramble two F-16s out of Galena.

1:17:03
Go to DEFCON 2.

1:17:36
Crystal Palace, this is Delta Foxtrot 27.
I have negative radar contact.

1:17:41
Repeat, negative Soviet aircraft.

1:17:43
27, this is Brass Hat.
They're right in front of you!

1:17:46
You're almost on top of 'em.

1:17:48
Brass Hat, we got nothing on radar

1:17:51
and 40 miles visibility.

1:17:53
There's nothin' out there, General.
Just blue skies.

1:17:57
What the hell?!










[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government and Severely Treasonous agent of the Soviet Union that is George Herbert Walker Bush actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government and Severely Treasonous agent of the Soviet Union that is George Herbert Walker Bush partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous political and criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 1/4/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Adam-12"::"Log 81 - The Long Walk" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 5969 days

From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 5969 days



From 6/6/1942 ( the final air attacks of the World War 2 Battle of Midway and U.S. Navy Task Force 16 breaks off contact with the enemy ) To 11/22/1963 ( U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) is 7839 days

From 11/22/1963 ( U.S. President John Fitzgerald Kennedy killed by sniper fire in Dallas Texas ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 7839 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 6168 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6168 days



From 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) To 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is 3084 days

From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 3084 days



From 8/15/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" Hollywood California ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 16704 days

16704 = 8352 + 8352

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. ) is 8352 days



From 8/15/1939 ( premiere US film "The Wizard of Oz" Hollywood California ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 16704 days

16704 = 8352 + 8352

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. by means of the U.S. Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) is 8352 days



From 10/18/1974 ( premiere US film "Airport 1975" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 3856 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/23/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." features central figures "Dr. Marcus Welby" and "Dr. Steven Kiley" ) is 3856 days



From 10/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." features central figure "Dr. R. Quincy, M.E." as forensic coroner ) To 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief ) is 1570 days

From 1/20/1981 ( date hijacked from me:my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan in office as President of the United States of America and my direct and immediate superior as Commander-in-Chief ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 1570 days



From 1/15/1972 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Emergency!" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 159 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 4354 days

4354 = 2177 + 2177

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) is: 2177 days



From 10/16/1964 ( first detonation of atomic bomb by communist People's Republic of China ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 7510 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/24/1979 ( date hijacked from me:Eagles "The Long Run" ) is 7510 days



From 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 11/21/1983 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" including "New Moon On Monday" ) is 535 days

From 11/21/1983 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Seven and the Ragged Tiger" including "New Moon On Monday" ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush and with all Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush & Microsoft employees of any capacity and association as criminal accomplices to severe treason against the U.S. federal government ) is 535 days



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-22M

Tupolev Tu-22M

Maiden flight 30 August 1969

Introduction 1972

The Tupolev Tu-22M (NATO reporting name "Backfire") is a supersonic, swing-wing, long-range strategic and maritime strike bomber developed by the Soviet Union.

The first major production version, entering production 1972, was the Tu-22M2 ('Backfire-B'), with longer wings and an extensively redesigned, area ruled fuselage (raising the crew complement to four), twin NK-22 engines with F-4 Phantom II-style intakes, and new undercarriage carrying the landing gear in the wing glove rather than in large pods. These were most commonly armed with long-range cruise missiles/anti-ship missiles, typically one or two AS-4 'Kitchen' anti-shipping missiles.










From 3/5/1970 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Airport" ) To 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is 4440 days

From 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4440 days



From 3/24/1956 ( International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government and International Terrorist Organization Leader at Microsoft that is Steve Ballmer a.k.a. "Doughboy" and a.k.a. "Trash Can Man" is a cowardly violent criminal and actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 3 days, 459 months

'34-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 5/29/1955 ( John Warnock Hinckley Jr - agent of Microsoft-George Bush-Communist and attempted assassin of my maternal grandfather and U.S. President Ronald Reagan ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 14274 days

14274 = 7137 + 7137

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "Saga of a Star World" features central figures "Apollo" and "Starbuck" as fighter pilots in space ) is 7137 days



From 10/18/1939 ( Lee Harvey Oswald ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 19976 days

19976 = 9988 + 9988

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/8/1986 ( Hyman G. Rickover - U.S. Navy Admiral and leader of the development of the U.S. Navy nuclear submarine - deceased ) is 9988 days



From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 3336 days

3336 = 1668 + 1668

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/8/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) is 1668 days



From 9/15/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Lost in Space"::series premiere episode "The Reluctant Stowaway" & premiere US TV series "I Spy"::series premiere episode "So Long, Patrick Henry" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 10512 days

10512 = 5256 + 5256

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) is 5256 days



From 4/18/1988 ( Operation Praying Mantis:I was onboard U.S. Navy warship USS Wainwright CG-28 when it evaded a Harpoon missile from hostile forces but 2 U.S Marine Corps aviators attached to USS Wainwright CG-28 killed this day ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2261 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator and U.S. Astronaut ) is 2261 days



From 4/18/1988 ( Operation Praying Mantis:I was onboard U.S. Navy warship USS Wainwright CG-28 when it evaded a Harpoon missile from hostile forces but 2 U.S Marine Corps aviators attached to USS Wainwright CG-28 killed this day ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2261 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/23/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." ) is 2261 days



From 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9410 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/7/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "2010" ) is 9410 days



From 2/20/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV pilot episode "Columbo"::"Prescription: Murder" features central figure LAPD homicide detective Lieutenant "Columbo" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9624 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 9624 days



From 9/10/1972 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" and the death of A-6 Intruder crew officer "Morg McPherson" who is replaced by U.S. Navy Lt. Commander "Virgil 'Tiger' Cole" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 7960 days

7960 = 3980 + 3980

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/25/1970 ( premiere US film "MASH" features starring figure "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) is 3980 days



From 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4406 days

4406 = 2203 + 2203

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is 2203 days



From 11/26/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2770 days

2770 = 1385 + 1385

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty U.S. Naval Aviator and U.S. Astronaut ) is 1385 days



From 4/14/1981 ( space shuttle Columbia is destroyed during atmospheric reentry due to continuing terrorist sabotage and Acts of War against the U.S. federal government by Microsoft-IBM-Intel-George Bush-Communist because I was the first commander and the U.S. military commander of the United States space shuttle fleet ) To 11/20/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife ) is 2411 days

From 11/20/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 2411 days



From 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "An Officer And A Gentleman" & premiere US film "Pink Floyd The Wall" & premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 4336 days

4336 = 2168 + 2168

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/7/1965 ( date hijacked from me:actor Jason Gedrick starring role 1986 film "Iron Eagle" as F-16 Falcon fighter jet pilot "Doug Masters" ) is 2168 days



From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 9390 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" & premiere US film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" & premiere US film "Missing In Action" ) is 9390 days



From 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) to 8/19/1981 ( the 1st Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire from Libyan-Microsoft-George Bush-Soviet forces during this early World War 3 battle against the U.S. federal government ) is: 4695 days

From 8/19/1981 ( the 1st Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire ) to 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is: 4695 days



From 8/10/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 3608 days

3608 = 1804 + 804

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is 1804 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_rocket

"OCA", Orbital Carrier Aircraft

Launch History

June 1994- STEP-1: Failure (destroyed during first-stage flight)



http://www.friends-partners.org/partners/mwade/lvs/pegsusxl.htm

1994 Jun 27 - - 21:15 GMT.
LV Configuration: Pegasus XL
s/n F6
Launch Site: Vandenberg
Launch Complex: RW30/12

FAILURE: Destroyed on launch

STEP 1 Spacecraft: Eagle
Payload: STEP M1 / P90-1
Destroyed on launch










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_war

Civil war

A civil war is a war in which parties within the same culture, society or nationality fight against each other for the control of political power.

Some civil wars are categorized as revolutions when major societal restructuring is a possible outcome of the conflict. An insurgency, whether successful or not, is likely to be classified as a civil war by some historians if, and only if, organized armies fight conventional battles. Other historians state the criterion for a civil war is that there must be prolonged violence between organized factions or defined regions of a country (conventionally fought or not).[citation needed]


The unsuccessful insurgency of the 1860s by southern U.S. states against the federal government backed by Northern states, which also featured organized armies fighting battles, came to be known as the American Civil War. While hostilities were still ongoing, most Confederates preferred to call the conflict the Second American Revolution or something very similar. In the United States, and in American-dominated sources, this war is the default "Civil War," with other civil wars noted or inferred from context.