Friday, December 17, 2010

"He would have found a way. If there was that much at stake" and because I care.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, June 07, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:07 PM


The U.S. military DD-214 form that I received from the official personnel records center contains a primary speciality number of 1189, which was created for this official federal undercover identity I am still using. Subtracting 59 from 1189 produces 1130, which is the billet number for a regular commissioned U.S. Navy officer with the U.S. Navy SEAL qualification.


12. Record Of Service
a. Date Entered AD This Period: 84 May 15
b. Separation Date This Period: 90 May 14
c. Net Active Service This Period: 06 years 00 months 00 days
d. Total Prior Active Service: 02 years 00 months 00 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 June 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:


This scene of the Priestess performing some kind of ritual for their minds reminds me of a letter I mailed sometime in 2003. I guess that was the second half of 2003. Can't remember for certain. I do remember that I was living in that apartment in Redmond and that I mailed the letter in 2003. I wrote a letter to the Chief of Naval Operations and sent it to some kind of special projects department with several details in the letter and one was about writing a program for the UNIVAC fire-control computers on the USS Wainwright CG-28 that would transfer that memory of one active fire-control computer to another fire-control computer that could load the fire-control solution program because of what ever failure that had happened at a time when the fire-control computer was needed to control the missile weapons systems that would fend off an attack from hostile forces.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088170/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


[Kirk finds McCoy in Spock's quarters]

McCoy: Jim... help me. You left me... on Genesis... why did you do that? Help me...

Kirk: Bones? What the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind?

McCoy: Help me, Jim. Take me home.

Kirk: Home is where we are. We are home.

McCoy: Then perhaps it's not too late. Climb the steps, Jim. Climb the steps of Mt. Seleyah.

Kirk: Mt. Seleyah? Bones, Mt. Seleyah's on Vulcan. We're home. On Earth.

McCoy: Remember...










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 6/1/1984 ( premiere US film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" )(Friday) is: 7019 days

7019 = 1 + 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) is: 3509 days



From 5/22/1969 ( I was Apollo 10 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) To 6/1/1984 ( premiere US film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" )(Friday) is 5489 days

5489 = 1 + 2744 + 2744

From 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) To 6/1/1984 ( premiere US film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" ) is 2744 days



From 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 8/20/1977 ( as the first human to explore by my physical presence the outer solar system I scheduled the Voyager 2 spacecraft to launch from Earth for deep space exploration of the solar system and interstellar space ) is 2477 days

From 8/20/1977 ( as the first human to explore by my physical presence the outer solar system I scheduled the Voyager 2 spacecraft to launch from Earth for deep space exploration of the solar system and interstellar space ) To 6/1/1984 ( premiere US film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" ) is 2477 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088170/

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)

Release Date: 1 June 1984 (USA)

Plot Outline: Admiral Kirk and his bridge crew risk their careers stealing the decommissioned Enterprise to return to the restricted Genesis planet to recover Spock's body.

William Shatner ... Admiral James T. Kirk










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, June 12, 2006 1:23:57 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 June 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1984/Star_Trek_III:_The_Search_for_Spock/cap/en/25fps/a/00_49

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock


:49:22
Estimating Genesis,
2.9 hours present speed.

:49:26
- Can we hold speed, Scotty?.
- Aye, she's got her second wind now.

:49:30
- Scan for vessels in pursuit.
- Scanning. Indications negative.

:49:42
Did I get it right?










http://www.cswap.com/1984/Star_Trek_III:_The_Search_for_Spock/cap/en/25fps/a/00_22

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock


:22:26
Sarek..!

:22:32
Ambassador, I had no idea you were
here. I believe you know my crew.

:22:36
I will speak with you alone, Kirk.

:22:41
Please excuse us.

:22:46
Ambassador, I would have come to
Vulcan to express my deep sympathy.

:22:51
Spare me your human platitudes, Kirk.
I have been to your Government.

:22:54
I have seen the Genesis information,
and your own report.

:22:58
Then you know how bravely
your son met his death.

:23:01
Why did you leave him on Genesis?

:23:03
Spock trusted you.
And you denied him his future.

:23:09
- I saw no future.
- Only his body was in death, Kirk.

:23:13
And you were the last one
to be with him.

:23:17
Then you must knowthat you should
have come with him to Vulcan.

:23:20
- But why?.
- Because he asked you to!

:23:24
He entrusted you...

:23:27
..with his very essence, with
everything that was not of the body!

:23:31
He asked you to bring him to us.

:23:35
And to bring that which he gave you:
his Katra. His living spirit.










1994 film "Star Trek Generations" DVD video:


Starfleet Captain James T. Kirk: I must have jumped that 50 times. Scared the hell out of me each time. Except this time. Because it isn't real.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Antonia.

Starfleet Captain James T. Kirk: She isn't real either, is she? Nothing here is. Nothing here matters. Maybe this is more about that empty chair on the bridge of the Enterprise. Ever since I left Starfleet I haven't made a difference.