Monday, December 06, 2010

High steel worker




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000024900078&sid=49928&sn=KIRODT2&st=201012061300&cn=117

excite

Kojak (Repeat)

117 KIRODT2: Monday, December 6 1:00 PM

Crime drama

Where Do You Go When You Have No Place to Go?

An unemployed Mohawk accidentally murders the head of a construction company; guests Blair Brown, Theresa Saldana.

Cast: Telly Savalas, Dan Frazer, Kevin Dobson, George Savalas Director(s): Jeannot Szwarc Producer(s): James McAdams Executive Producer(s): Matthew Rapf

Original Air Date: Dec 12, 1976










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally
Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 1/20/1930 ( date hijacked from me:Buzz Aldrin ) to 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) is: 10635 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is: 10635 days



From 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 7821 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" features central figure US Navy Commander "Richard T. Owens" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group and US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) is 7821 days



From 8/12/1953 ( first hydrogen bomb explosion by Soviet Union ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 12664 days

12664 = 6332 + 6332

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 6332 days



From 11/23/1959 ( premiere US film "The Angry Red Planet" ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 10370 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/24/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Superman IV: The Quest for Peace" ) is 10370 days



From 7/24/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Superman IV: The Quest for Peace" ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 265 days

From 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) To 1/4/1989 ( the 2nd Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire from Libyan-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-IBM-Communist forces during this World War 3 battle against the United States federal government ) is 265 days



From 10/24/1962 ( premiere US film "The Manchurian Candidate" ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 9304 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 1/4/1989 ( the 2nd Gulf of Sidra incident and I was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot targeted by hostile fire from Libyan-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-IBM-Communist forces during this World War 3 battle against the United States federal government ) is: 9304 days



From 5/28/1971 ( Audie Murphy - United States Army Medal of Honor - deceased - airplane crash ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 6166 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me:United States of America congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 6166 days



From 12/17/1959 ( premiere US film "On the Beach" ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 10346 days

10346 = 5173 + 5173

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 5173 days



From 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 4898 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/30/1972 ( premiere US film "Deliverance" ) is 4898 days



From 11/16/1974 ( Arecibo radio telescope message beamed into space ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 4898 days

From 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 4898 days



From 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 4898 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/12/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"A Bionic Christmas Carol" ) is 4898 days



From 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" attacked by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 4898 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/12/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Kojak"::"Where Do You Go When You Have No Place To Go?" ) is 4898 days



From 6/8/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Gremlins" starring my wife ) To 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) is 703 days

From 5/12/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Top Gun" ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 703 days



From 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is: 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 1595 days



From 7/3/1962 ( Tom Cruise ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 9417 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/14/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Starman" & premiere US film "Nineteen Eighty-Four" & premiere US film "Dune" & premiere US film "Runaway" ) is 9417 days



From 10/5/1951 ( date hijacked from me:actress Karen Allen starring role 1981 film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and 1984 film "Starman" ) to 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 9039 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is: 9039 days



From 9/26/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Blue Angels"::series premiere episode "Angel on Trial" ) To 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is 10062 days

10062 = 5031 + 5031

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 5031 days



From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 4/14/1988 ( minefield and Soviet-George Bush torpedo damage to United States Navy warship USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and crew because I was onboard that United States Navy warship as a United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant ) is: 593 weeks 4 days

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )


http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DEFD9153DF935A25757C0A96E948260

U.S. Finds 2 Mines Where Ship Was Damaged

By JOHN H. CUSHMAN JR., SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES

Published: April 16, 1988

LEAD: The United States Navy destroyed two mines in the Persian Gulf today at the spot where an explosion damaged an American warship on Thursday, and Pentagon officials asserted that the mines were put there recently by Iran.

The United States Navy destroyed two mines in the Persian Gulf today at the spot where an explosion damaged an American warship on Thursday, and Pentagon officials asserted that the mines were put there recently by Iran.

Pentagon officials said that lookouts on the frigate that was damaged, the Samuel B. Roberts, had sighted several mines in the water just before the explosion. The ship tried unsuccessfully to avoid the mines, the officials said.

Previously, Pentagon officials had said there was no direct evidence to show that the blast was caused by a mine, although this seemed the most likely possibility. Ten crew members were injured, two of them seriously.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988

1988

Events of 1988


April 14 - In the Geneva Accords, the Soviet Union commits itself to withdrawal of its forces from Afghanistan.

The USS Samuel B. Roberts (FFG-58) strikes a naval mine in the Persian Gulf, while deployed on Operation Earnest Will during the Tanker War phase of the Iran–Iraq War.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0053137/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

On the Beach (1959)


Peter: You remember when we first met? It was on the beach. I thought you were everything I'd always wanted.

Mary: I thought you were so underfed.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0053137

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

On the Beach (1959)

Release Date: 17 December 1959 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/M%2AA%2AS%2AH/The+Army-Navy+Game/episode/43219/summary.html

tv.com

M*A*S*H

Season 1, Episode 20

The Army-Navy Game

Air Date

Sunday February 25, 1973

The camp tunes into the Army/Navy football game, only to be shelled and have an unexploded bomb land in the middle of the compound. They ring around trying to identify the bomb, and the camp prepares for the worst. Hawkeye and Trapper are left the task of following instructions to disarm the bomb, which turns out to be full of propaganda leaflets from the CIA.










http://www.tv.com/M%2AA%2AS%2AH/The+Army-Navy+Game/episode/43219/trivia.html

tv.com

M*A*S*H

Season 1, Episode 20

The Army-Navy Game

Air Date

Sunday February 25, 1973

Quotes

(Hawkeye is listening to the bomb as Henry comes out)

Henry: Radar!

Hawkeye: Ssh!

Henry: Who are you 'shushing'? What are you doing running around in your stocking feet? You've been at the still again, right?

Hawkeye(in a loud whisper): I'm working on a bomb!

Henry: What kind of bomb?

Hawkeye(in a loud whisper): An unexploded bomb!

Henry(now whispering): Oh! That kind of bomb.










http://www.tv.com/M%2AA%2AS%2AH/The+Army-Navy+Game/episode/43219/trivia.html

M*A*S*H

Season 1, Episode 20

The Army-Navy Game

Air Date

Sunday February 25, 1973

Quotes

(The leaflets bomb blew out)

Hawkeye: (reading one of the leaflets) Give yourselves up. You can't win. Douglas MacArthur.










http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0CE4DC1238F931A2575AC0A9679C8B63&scp=20&sq=world+trade&st=nyt

U.S. ATTACKED; HIJACKED JETS DESTROY TWIN TOWERS AND HIT PENTAGON IN DAY OF TERROR

By N. R. KLEINFIELD

Published: September 12, 2001

It kept getting worse.

The horror arrived in episodic bursts of chilling disbelief, signified first by trembling floors, sharp eruptions, cracked windows. There was the actual unfathomable realization of a gaping, flaming hole in first one of the tall towers, and then the same thing all over again in its twin. There was the merciless sight of bodies helplessly tumbling out, some of them in flames.

Finally, the mighty towers themselves were reduced to nothing. Dense plumes of smoke raced through the downtown avenues, coursing between the buildings, shaped like tornadoes on their sides.

Every sound was cause for alarm. A plane appeared overhead. Was another one coming? No, it was a fighter jet. But was it friend or enemy? People scrambled for their lives, but they didn't know where to go. Should they go north, south, east, west? Stay outside, go indoors? People hid beneath cars and each other. Some contemplated jumping into the river.

For those trying to flee the very epicenter of the collapsing World Trade Center towers, the most horrid thought of all finally dawned on them: nowhere was safe.