Thursday, December 09, 2010

Hazel




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0138304/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Astronaut's Wife (1999)


Jillian Armacost: Do you know the story of the princess whose beloved prince dies in battle? The enemy prince after overrunning the castle finds the princess and forces himself upon her. Months later the princess is with child... but whose? It's either the child of her enemy, the man that killed her husband, the man that raped her... in which case she will kill herself and the child. Or it's the child of her prince. The only thing she has left of him, a part of him still alive within her kept safe inside her, in which case... But how would she know until it was too late? How will she know until the child is born and she can see its eyes?










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD video:

00:14:52


US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Green and brown. Interesting iris variation. It's usually hereditary. Do one of your parents have the same?

Andy: My mother, she did.


[ Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


[first lines]

The Borg Queen: Locutus...

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance is futile.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 1, 2006


As I was riding the bus to the VA today, I remembered again, I think I thought of this late last night, that Pat Reese had actually told me that the power drill actually went through his hand, not up through it towards the wrist. Since I thinking that actually occured to me, I wonder why I think sometimes about the drill going into my hand since the scars seem to support that it went through my hand, if that even happened at all. I told my doctor today that as the person I used to be, the memory is probably harder to relive than it was to actually live through. It's not really bothering me all that much but some times these things really give me a jolt. I would have gone insane if Microsoft had been successful in suddenly restoring all these memories back into my brain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/31/09 10:17 PM


Her age could be wrong though and to make her look a couple years younger.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 July 2009 excerpt ends]