Sunday, December 05, 2010

Homer's a great nuclear safety inspector, but I don't know if I trust him with my garbage.




http://www.snpp.com/episodes/5F09

Trash of the Titans

Original Airdate on FOX: 26-Apr-1998


% At the nuclear plant, Homer greets his fellow workers as they come through
% the gates, encouraging them to vote for him. Lenny and Carl walk up.

Lenny: So, Homer, if we vote for you, what are you going to do different?

Homer: What am I, the answer man? Just vote for me.

Lenny: [walking off with Carl] Heh, you know, I don't know Ray Patterson, but, he's no Ray Patterson!










[ United States NASA the cowardly and severely Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization US Title 18 & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 11/13/1940 ( premiere US film "Fantasia" ) To 9/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:Will Smith ) is 10178 days

From 9/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:Will Smith ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 10178 days



From 8/3/1995 ( premiere US TV movie "Victory in the Pacific" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 370 days

370 = 185 + 185

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/17/1964 ( Michelle Obama the active fugitive from United States federal justice and the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government and Barack Hussein Obama has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America ) is 185 days



From 10/3/1992 ( implied wedding date for Barack Hussein Obama & Michelle Obama the active fugitive from United States federal justice and Barack Hussein Obama has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 1404 days

1404 = 702 + 702

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/2/1961 ( fabrication about Barack Hussein Obama's alleged parents the Soviet Union illegal combatants violently against the United States federal government and to support the incontrovertible fact that Barack Hussein Obama has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America and United States of America public law requires the immediate confinement and deportation of Barack Hussein Obama back to his birth country in Africa ) is 702 days



From 8/4/1961 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America and Barack Hussein Obama actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government and United States of America public law requires the immediate confinement and deportation of Barack Hussein Obama back to his birth country in Africa ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 12787 days

12787 = 6393 + 6394

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:the Viking 2 Mars landing in accordance with my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 6393 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:the Viking 2 Mars landing in accordance with my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 6394 days



From 7/18/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Barack Obama "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" & Barack Hussein Obama & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 386 days

386 = 193 + 193

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/12/1959 ( premiere US TV series "The Deputy"::series premiere episode "Badge for a Day" & premiere US TV series "Bonanza" ) is 193 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only survivor of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) To 7/18/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Barack Obama "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" & Barack Hussein Obama & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 386 days

From 7/18/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Barack Obama "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" & Barack Hussein Obama & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 386 days



From 6/27/1994 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal ) To 7/18/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Barack Obama "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" & Barack Hussein Obama & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 386 days

From 7/18/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Barack Obama "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" & Barack Hussein Obama & Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 386 days



From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 11236 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/6/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Quantum Leap"::"Catch a Falling Star" ) is 11236 days



From 11/2/1965 ( Kerry Wayne Burgess - Deputy United States Marshal ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 11236 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/6/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "Quantum Leap"::"Catch a Falling Star" ) is 11236 days



From 9/16/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Timecop" & premiere US film "Blue Sky" & premiere US film "Princess Caraboo" starring my wife as "Princess Caraboo" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 691 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/23/1961 ( premiere US TV series "The Americans" ) is 691 days



From 8/19/1946 ( Bill Clinton - the 42nd President of the United States and the 40th and 42nd Governor of Arkansas ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 18251 days

18251 = 9125 + 9126

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 2/26/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV movie "Lace" starring my wife ) is 9125 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/26/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV movie "Lace" starring my wife ) is 9126 days



From 2/23/1960 ( Naruhito the Crown Prince of Japan ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 13315 days

13315 = 6657 + 6658

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/25/1977 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Wars" ) is 6657 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/25/1977 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Wars" ) is 6658 days



From 6/10/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Presidio" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 2980 days

2980 = 1490 + 1490

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 4/1/1963 ( premiere US TV series "General Hospital" ) is 1490 days



From 6/10/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Presidio" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 2980 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) is 2980 days



From 2/26/1993 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal to destroy the World Trade Center New York and to murder all occupants resulting in extensive damage and several fatalities ) To 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) is 629 days

From 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 629 days



From 7/4/1991 ( the United States Navy warship USS Arleigh Burke DDG 51 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 1861 days

From 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) To 9/11/2001 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by force of violence to destroy the New York City World Trade Center and the Headquarters of the United States Department of Defense "The Pentagon" by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 1861 days



From 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) To 10/12/2000 ( the United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 seriously damaged and United States Navy sailors killed in the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal because I am the first Commanding Officer of United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 1527 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/8/1963 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Dr. No" ) is 1527 days



From 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) To 10/12/2000 ( the United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 seriously damaged and United States Navy sailors killed in the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal because I am the first Commanding Officer of United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 1527 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/9/1963 ( premiere US TV series episode "My Three Sons"::"Total Recall" ) is 1527 days



From 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) To 10/12/2000 ( the United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 seriously damaged and United States Navy sailors killed in the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal because I am the first Commanding Officer of United States Navy warship USS Cole DDG 67 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 1527 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/9/1963 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"Passage on the Lady Anne" ) is 1527 days



From 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" featuring the United Kingdom Royal Navy warship "HMS Hero" and series filmed primarily aboard United Kingdom Royal Navy warship HMS Phoebe F42 ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 8462 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/4/1982 ( I survived the attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist on my location onboard United Kingdom Royal Navy warship HMS Sheffield D80 while many of Her Majesty's Royal Navy sailors and the United Kingdom Royal Navy warship HMS Sheffield D80 did not survive ) is 8462 days



From 6/1/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 4450 days

4450 = 2225 + 2225

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 4/6/1965 ( premiere US film "In Harm's Way" & US NASA launches the Intelsat I "Early Bird" satellite into orbit of planet Earth - the world's first commercial communications satellite ) is 2225 days



From 1/5/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "Mister Ed"::series premiere episode "The First Meeting" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 12998 days

12998 = 6499 + 6499

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/17/1976 ( premiere US film "King Kong" ) is 6499 days



From 9/15/1949 ( premiere US TV series "The Lone Ranger"::series premiere episode "Enter The Lone Ranger" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 17128 days

17128 = 8564 + 8564

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "An Officer And A Gentleman" & premiere US film "Pink Floyd The Wall" & premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife ) is 8564 days



From 4/20/1959 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Untouchables" ) To 12/13/1977 ( Albuquerque New Mexico mugshot photo date from the staged arrest of Bill Gates the transvestite and Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government ) is 6812 days

From 12/13/1977 ( Albuquerque New Mexico mugshot photo date from the staged arrest of Bill Gates the transvestite and Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 6812 days



From 4/30/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series pilot episode "Starsky and Hutch" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 7770 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer the International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government and the cowardly violent criminal leader at Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government ) is 7770 days



From 12/22/1964 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Goldfinger" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 11551 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/17/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Quigley Down Under" ) is 11551 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 5850 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/10/1975 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gunsmoke"::"The Busters" ) is 5850 days



From 4/8/1964 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "From Russia With Love" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 11809 days

11809 = 5904 + 5905

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/3/1975 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Nimitz CVN 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service and later a central element of the 1980 film "The Final Countdown" where USS Nimitz CVN 68 travels back in time to a pivotal event in US Navy history ) is 5904 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/3/1975 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS Nimitz CVN 68 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service and later a central element of the 1980 film "The Final Countdown" where USS Nimitz CVN 68 travels back in time to a pivotal event in US Navy history ) is 5905 days



From 11/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rocky" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 7199 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 11/18/1978 ( the first flight of the McDonnell Douglas and United States Navy F-18 Hornet fighter jet aircraft ) is 7199 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing at the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 7366 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/3/1979 ( premiere US TV "Ike: The War Years" ) is 7366 days



From 6/30/1977 ( premiere US film "MacArthur" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 6978 days

6978 = 3489 + 3489

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) is 3489 days



From 1/30/1930 ( Gene Hackman ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 24296 days

24296 = 12148 + 12148

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/5/1992 ( premiere US film "Patriot Games" ) is 12148 days



From 12/8/1943 ( Jim Morrison ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 19236 days

19236 = 9618 + 9618

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 9618 days



From 7/3/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 4053 days

4053 = 2026 + 2027

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/19/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Flipper"::series premiere episode "300 Feet Below" ) is 2026 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/19/1964 ( premiere US TV series "Flipper"::series premiere episode "300 Feet Below" ) is 2027 days



From 10/2/1959 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "The Twilight Zone"::series premiere episode "Where Is Everybody?" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 13459 days

'1-34-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 10/25/1978 ( date hijacked from me:the United States of America Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act - Public Law 95-511 & premiere US film "Halloween" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 6496 days

6496 = 3248 + 3248

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/23/1968 ( the United States Navy research ship USS Pueblo AGER 2 captured illegally by the hostile military force North Korea and the crew illegally imprisoned in North Korea ) is 3248 days



From 1/23/1968 ( the United States Navy research ship USS Pueblo AGER 2 captured illegally by the hostile military force North Korea and the crew illegally imprisoned in North Korea ) To 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) is 5212 days

From 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 5212 days



From 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 6/19/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Batman" ) is 2606 days

From 6/19/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Batman" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 2606 days



From 6/19/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Batman" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 2606 days

2606 = 1303 + 1303

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/26/1962 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "The Beverly Hillbillies"::series premiere episode "The Clampetts Strike Oil" ) is 1303 days



From 4/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV miniseries "Dallas"::premiere miniseries episode "Digger's Daughter" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 6702 days

6702 = 3351 + 3351

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/17/1972 ( premiere US TV series "M*A*S*H" features central figure United States Army "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) is 3351 days



From 6/25/1975 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rollerball" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 7714 days

7714 = 3857 + 3857

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/23/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." ) is 3857 days



From 10/8/1942 ( premiere US film "Flying Tigers" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 19662 days

19662 = 9831 + 9831

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/15/1990 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Gremlins 2: The New Batch" starring my wife ) is 9831 days



From 7/25/1946 ( Operation Crossroads - Bikini Atoll - 2nd of 2 atomic bomb detonations and underwater detonation code-name Baker ) To 8/1/1971 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) is 9138 days

From 8/1/1971 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 9138 days



From 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government & the Severely Treasonous and established national traitor George Herbert Walker Bush the agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States of America federal government ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 4108 days

4108 = 2054 + 2054

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/16/1964 ( the first atomic bomb explosion by Communist People's Republic of China ) is 2054 days



From 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 12/9/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Mississippi Burning" ) is 2798 days

From 12/9/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Mississippi Burning" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 2798 days



From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the Earth's moon ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 9880 days

9880 = 4940 + 4940

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/23/1977 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Roots" ) is 4940 days



From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the Earth's moon ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 9880 days

9880 = 4940 + 4940

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 9/10/1972 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" and the death of United States Navy A-6 Intruder crew officer "Morg McPherson" who is replaced by US Navy Lieutenant Commander "Virgil 'Tiger' Cole" ) is 4940 days



From 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 2028 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 2/2/1969 ( Boris Karloff - deceased ) is 2028 days



From 10/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 7248 days

7248 = 3624 + 3624

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 2/2/1969 ( Boris Karloff - deceased ) is 3624 days



From 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 7584 days

7584 = 3792 + 3792

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the Earth's moon ) is 3792 days



From 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 7584 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/7/1979 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" North America ) is 7584 days



From 2/8/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 10408 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/13/1992 ( premiere United Kingdom TV miniseries "The Falklands War" ) is 10408 days



From 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 9404 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/1/1984 ( the United States Navy warship USS Taylor FFG 50 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service - departing in 1986 as United States Navy Fire Controlman Petty Officer 3rd Class the first United States Navy fleet assignment beginning in December 1984 of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) is 9404 days



From 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 9/23/1983 ( premiere US film "The Big Chill" ) is 4702 days

From 9/23/1983 ( premiere US film "The Big Chill" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 4702 days



From 1/13/1982 ( the Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC with many fatalities ) To 4/26/1989 ( Lucille Ball - deceased ) is 2660 days

From 4/26/1989 ( Lucille Ball - deceased ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 2660 days



From 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:the rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington DC by means of the US Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 4/26/1989 ( Lucille Ball - deceased ) is 2660 days

From 4/26/1989 ( Lucille Ball - deceased ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 2660 days



From 11/13/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Running Man" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 1595 days



From 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 8/7/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the fraudulent Mars rock by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-Communist-NASA with continuing intent to pirate the tremendous commercial value of my private property ) is 6641 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/9/1977 ( the London England Clock Tower "Big Ben" restored to operation ) is 6641 days


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1996_1358191

Tiny tube may be Earthly remains of Martian life form/Mars rock: a migration for the ages/4.5 billion-year trek from there to here

MARK CARREAU Staff

THU 08/08/1996

HOUSTON CHRONICLE

For nearly a decade after its 1984 discovery, a potato-size, brown- and green-tinged rock lay carefully preserved but little noticed in a room for aging moon rocks at NASA's Johnson Space Center, misidentified as a meteorite from a rogue asteroid.

On Wednesday, the 4 1/2-pound rock became world famous, the focus of intense speculation and an exploding scientific debate over whether its craggy folds harbored evidence of microbial life about 3.6 billion years ago on neighboring Mars, as a team of space agency-led scientists now claims.