Tuesday, December 28, 2010

When will you start fighting FOR the Union of the United States of America? You have not even started to serve with honor.




The "William T. Riker" look-alike social worker at the Shoreline homeless shelter for veterans mentioned Kafka's "The Trial" to me and that was why I mentioned it in my journal. I looked for details about the book on the internet and I wondered about it but he never did say anything else about it and I wasn't certain why he would bring that up to me. I talked to him extensively about how agitated I was by the people, who still to this very day are still lurking about here in this conclave of communists and Al Qaeda that have control over King County and Washington State as a whole.

As criminal deviants there is no chance they will willfully admit they are traitors against the United States federal government.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Friday, September 02, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 8:35 PM


Everybody loves Truman

How well I remember being on the street. There was this one time earlier this summer. I had been homeless for a few weeks. I hadn't showered in weeks. I hadn't eaten anything in I don't know how long and I didn't care. I am walking along the Burke-Gilman trail one weekday afternoon. I've been awake for 30 hours, just walking. I had walked from Redmond down to Gas Works Park because I was going to sit there for a while and then I was going to jump off the Aurora Bridge. I sat there in the park for the next 24 hours thinking surely someone walk up to me and finally clue me. Maybe like Kafka's Josef K. was thinking, it was all some big joke. But while I feel like I am Josef K., the cops just tell me I am paranoid. If the feds had a Most Un-Wanted list, I am certain I would be on it. So I sat there all day,waiting for someone, anyone to show up and clear away the clouds from the sun. I sat there looking at the bridge. I wasn't entirely sure it would be fatal. I've thought a lot about drowning since my combat experience in the Persian gulf so it didn't seem like a bad way to die. But if I am going to do this thing, I want to be sure it is fatal. So my plan was to get completely drunk to the point of not caring about whether the jump would be fatal. I had walked all the way down there with several beers and a fifth of Jack Daniels in my backpack. I figured if I was drunk enough, the fall would surely knock me out and then I would most certainly drown. I could imagine there were a million sets of eyes watching me that day, some of them with hope in their eyes, hope that I would finally go through with it. But I just couldn't get drunk enough to do it. Not only did I feel like I had too much to live for, too much else I wanted to accomplish, I was also starting to feel angry again. The only time in the past fews years when I have felt alone was when I was on that bridge. If feels like people's prying eyes have permeated every shred of privacy I have but yet standing there on that bridge, I felt like no one was around. I knew they were watching, but for once, they weren't crushing me with their presence. It made no sense. So I started walking back along the B-G trail to Redmond to see if my Jeep was still where I had abandoned it a couple days earlier. I hadn't eaten in days but yet I can somehow walk all the way back there, it's about 25 miles. I started back about 4 in the morning. My plan had been to wait until about 3 am to jump because that it when I figured there wouldn't be much car traffic. I didn't want people around as I committed the only thing I seemed to have control of anymore. So I started back and I'm glad it's not raining anymore, I only had on sweatpants and sweatjacket. It takes me 22 hours to shuffle my way back to my Jeep. Weird(er) things happened to me on the way back. I was really wanting to get back because there was food in my Jeep that a social worker had given me. But I didn't know if it was even there anymore or if it had been towed. I only had some change in my pocket, not even a full dollar. And I could tell people knew who I was. I cannot begin to describe how agonizing that feeling is. There were several instances, but the one that really stood out was when I was stumbling along in between Woodinville and Redmond; I had a serious rash on my legs by this time because this was the first exercise I had had since Ironman CDA 2004. Two bicycle riders were approaching from in front and I overheard as clear as a bell one of the persons ask the other, "Is that him?" Can you grasp what that means? People know I am out here. I am living in the mud and grime and people look at me as some kind of trivia. I will never forget that. I have always had a positive view of the world, I know from experience that there is a lot of bad in this world, but I always looked for the good. But here I am, I have become "Truman Burbank" from "The Truman Show" and people are watching me in this agony and it is entertainment for them. What kind of world has it become? Are people themselves in so much agony and misery in their own lives that my misery makes them forget about their problems?For those last twelve hours or so and I shuffled a long, I could barely put one foot fully in front of the other, I am thinking about not only getting some of that food in my Jeep, but I also have this new feeling coming over me. I start to fantasize that there is going to be some kind of party waiting for me to return. There are going to be big white tents and music and brights lights and a whole lot of people I don't know. My mother is going to be there. She has some good news for me and she bought a new RV for me to rest in as she takes me back to Texas where I can get away from all this. For some reason, I think the Secret Service is tracking me while I am shuffling along because they want to protect me from whatever dangers are hiding in the bushes I pass by. I shuffle along, thinking about how nice it is going to be to take a shower and then go to sleep in the bed in the RV. I was thinking about all the food I am going to eat. Finally about 2 am, it is dark and cold and I walk along the last mile of the trail, a section I know very well from all the miles I have run on it in training for Ironman. First I notice there are no lights. I hear no music. There are no clapping and cheering crowds. I see no big RV waiting for me with its relaxing luxury in the parking lot. My mom isn't there. My Jeep Wrangler (which I have since lost) faithfully sits by itself where I left it. I climb inside, open a can with some fruit in it, accidently cut my wrist slightly on its sharp edges, and go to sleep in the driver's seat to wake up in the daylight.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 September 2005 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/29/06 5:51 PM
This could have been a contributing factor if I did fly the former POW's back in 1981 and if I was wearing a Santa suit when I was piloting the aircraft. "Santa" is an anagram of "Satan." It reminds me of an element from "The Last Boy Scout" when his daughter says something about "Satan Claus" and "you heard about him too?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis


Public opinion in Iran

A week following the admission of the Shah to the United States on November 1, 1979 Iran's new leader, the islamist radical Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini urged his people to demonstrate against United States and Israeli interests. Khomeini denounced the American government as the "Great Satan" and "Enemies of Islam". Islamist, leftist and even liberal activists in Iran competed with each other to denounce the U.S.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 November 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Karl Rove the known active accomplice of Al Qaeda and other enemy forces violently against the United States federal government & George Bush the active felon fugitive from United States federal justice and the cowardly violent criminal and the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union violently against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal violently against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi & Karl Rove & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:HE00363:@@@L&summ2=m&

The LIBRARY of CONGRESS THOMAS

Bill Summary & Status

109th Congress (2005 - 2006)

H.RES.363

All Information

H.RES.363

Latest Title: Requesting the President and directing the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, and the Attorney General to transmit to the House of Representatives not later than 14 days after the date of the adoption of this resolution documents in the possession of the President and those officials relating to the disclosure of the identity and employment of Ms. Valerie Plame.

Sponsor: Rep Holt, Rush D. [NJ-12] (introduced 7/14/2005) Cosponsors (80)


SUMMARY AS OF:

7/14/2005--Introduced.

Requests the President to transmit to the House of Representatives (House), within 14 days of the adoption of this resolution, all documents in the possession of the President relating to the disclosure of the identity of Ms. Valerie Plame as an employee of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the period beginning on May 6, 2003, and ending on July 31, 2003.

Directs: (1) the Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, CIA Director, and Attorney General to each transmit to the House, within such 14 days, all documents in possession of such officials relating to such disclosure during such period; and (2) the CIA Director to transmit to the House, within such 14 days, the results of any internal investigation by the CIA into such disclosure, whether such results (or reports) are in draft or final form.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death


and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.